PDA

View Full Version : Dreamfall

Spitfire
08-05-06, 02:40
I just finished Dreamfall, the sequal to The Longest Journey, and all i have to say is i can't seem to get over the fact that...it's over.

This is definintly one of my top 5 favorite games of all time, hell top 3.

Anyone else played this yet?

Olvidarse
08-05-06, 04:17
Now I want to.

Either Dreamfall or Oblivion... :pi:

Melonie Tomb Raider
08-05-06, 05:08
Sounds awesome! :cool: I'll definitely have to check it out.

Jin Uzuki
08-05-06, 05:20
It is THAT good? I think I may have to get myself my own copy. ;) :wve:

Spitfire
08-05-06, 10:43
it cant top the original but the writer really did an awsome job with the story, the way they tell it is great.

If ur not into dialogue though, i dont recommend you get this game, lots of talking and lots of story. Also i found some of the graphics alittle dated but some of the enviroments just look so cool!

I really enjoyed it, it wont have the same impact if u didnt play The Longest Journey through the end.

I'm really hoping he continues the story because the ending is so open i want to know what happened!

Thorir
08-05-06, 11:52
It is a Norwegian game. :D

interstellardave
08-05-06, 11:54
I purchased it last week... haven't played it yet! It is in the long list of games that I own which I need to play... if only I could play multiple games all at the exact same time!

Phenomenal One
08-05-06, 12:51
I loved The Longest Journey (I've even written a walkthrough for it). I can't afford to get Dreamfall right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to the day when I finally get the game and am able to play it.

tha_mattster
08-05-06, 13:05
Care for a game, of Cups!!!??

meansizzler
08-05-06, 17:31
Sounds awesome! :cool: I'll definitely have to check it out.

I think it is your kind of game, the graphics look great from the screenshot, it's not out over here till the end of may but I think i might buy one on ebay USA tommorow...so should get it in 10 days...

beckerooz
08-05-06, 19:54
Oops! I just started a new thread about this game, and didn't see this one! Sorry people... Well, I loved the game! I really liked Zoe alot. She reminded me of Lara actually! hehehe. The only complaints I have is: 1) They shouldn't have dumbed down the puzzles so much 2) It was far too short 3) They really should have had a better ending! The storyline was absolutely wonderful though... It kept me on my toes and I couldn't stop playing it until it was over! I really recommend this game to everyone who enjoys adventure gaming! :D And like Spitfire, I would definitely have this game in my top 5. :)

beckerooz
08-05-06, 19:56
it cant top the original but the writer really did an awsome job with the story, the way they tell it is great.

If ur not into dialogue though, i dont recommend you get this game, lots of talking and lots of story. Also i found some of the graphics alittle dated but some of the enviroments just look so cool!

I really enjoyed it, it wont have the same impact if u didnt play The Longest Journey through the end.

I'm really hoping he continues the story because the ending is so open i want to know what happened!

You played the first one too!? I loved it :) What'd you think of having the new character, Zoe? I actually liked her more than April Ryan in the first.... She was more personable. I'm glad there's others on this forum who have a waaaaaaaaaaaaay awesome taste in games ;)