PDA

View Full Version : Have you really seen a ghost??

TombRaiderLover
08-05-06, 09:39
Have you really seen a ghost and not 'thought' that you'd seen one? I haven't.

YvesSL
08-05-06, 09:39
No, I've heard stuff though.

Ampersand
08-05-06, 09:42
Nope, never seen. :) I do think they exist, though. :pi:

deepbluesea
08-05-06, 09:48
No sorry never seen but i do getting creepy feelings like some ones there

SMSL
08-05-06, 09:53
Not me, but some people swear they did. I stopped drinking the shots they drank, though.

Agnese Croft
08-05-06, 18:07
Me too.I didn`t see ghost, but my dad sad, that his father (my grandfather) sed him that he was see how bread, what was standing on the table(almost in the middle of table) just fall on the floor, he see how it was flaying in air and then fall on the floor(i don`t know have exactly explain). And that wasn`t only creepier thing wht hapend:ohn: ...Some years ago in summer they was changing water pipes(or something like that), and they found bones..people bones..thats why there was ghosts..i think. Then later they berried thees bones in sanitary and then my grandpa didn`t see strange thing any more..but it`s tru..believe or not, but mu grandpa never lies..:D

P.S. Sorry for my bad at English :yik:

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 18:11
I've seen one... or two :pi: trying not to remember those.. I'm all alone goddamit here and now I start to talk about ghosts... :yik:
Btw your english is good..

Night Crawler
08-05-06, 18:22
No, because there's no such thing.

laras
08-05-06, 18:24
Me too.I didn`t see ghost, but my dad sad, that his father (my grandfather) sed him that he was see how bread, what was standing on the table(almost in the middle of table) just fall on the floor, he see how it was flaying in air and then fall on the floor(i don`t know have exactly explain). And that wasn`t only creepier thing wht hapend:ohn: ...Some years ago in summer they was changing water pipes(or something like that), and they found bones..people bones..thats why there was ghosts..i think. Then later they berried thees bones in sanitary and then my grandpa didn`t see strange thing any more..but it`s tru..believe or not, but mu grandpa never lies..:D

:yik:

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 18:25
No, because there's no such thing.
then I gues I'm scitcho... :D

elliotcroft
08-05-06, 18:58
my dad did

Thorn
08-05-06, 19:01
Urgh! I can't say for sure but once I put down my glass of water next to my keyboard. I turn away and I find it sitting on top of my notebook... I completely freaked out. That was just really confusing.

thompa89
08-05-06, 20:33
u know the thing there it is the alphabet on and u have a piece off wood that moves around and makes word..... Got that?

My friends mother played that with her friends when she was small, and then the wodden piece started to spin around fast and flew into her.

And there they live someone has died in the kitchen

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 20:39
Urgh! I can't say for sure but once I put down my glass of water next to my keyboard. I turn away and I find it sitting on top of my notebook... I completely freaked out. That was just really confusing.
it's freaky iknow.. happens to me also.. put a glas there or a pen.. then suddenly it's on a differend table or some place else..

also I'm scared of mirrors... once saw something move trough mirror :yik:

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-05-06, 20:45
I can't say I've actually seen a ghost, but in my old house, I would definitely feel another presence in the room with me. The house was by a cemetary, so I guess that's understandable. My entire family thinks the house was haunted, so if you're going to label me insane, you might as well think the same of them. :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
08-05-06, 20:48
I don't believe in ghost, I think they're demons. And yes, I've seen them.

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 20:50
I don't believe in ghost, I think they're demons. And yes, I've seen them.
:) my mom beliaves that aswell... our last house was really haunted.. same seems to be with this one...

saray
08-05-06, 20:50
my dad saw a ghost. my parents moved into this flat, and the landlord told them an oldy lady used to live their before they moved in and they found her body. she died of old age basically. anyways, a few weeks after moving in, my dad woke up in the middle of the night and he saw a greyish person, who he had never seen before, aparantly she laughed then just dissappered. the day after my dad spoke to the landlord and described exactly what he saw, and it was the old lady that died there!! how scary!! good job i was still a feotus!! :P

Lew
08-05-06, 20:54
I havnt exactly seen one, but i was walking upstairs once and noticed a cup noise being put down on the kitched side, so i went into the kitched but no one was there and the door was open so i saw no one in, my friend also has had a hauted house before she move. Also i slept at my mates house once and woke up and saw this figure leaning over me, it was kinda creepy. Call me insane if you want.

Melonie Tomb Raider
08-05-06, 20:54
:) my mom beliaves that aswell... our last house was really haunted.. same seems to be with this one...

lol yeah.

I can relate with the mirror thing you mentioned earlier too. :eek:

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 20:55
lol yeah.

I can relate with the mirror thing you mentioned earlier too. :eek:
it still gives me the goose bumbs after mentioning the word.. mirrors...

turns music louder and tv to max volume to calm my nerves.. switches channel from the ring movie...