PDA

View Full Version : Witchcraft, Spells, Magic

Lara Coft Baby
08-05-06, 18:33
Dose any one here belive in that kind of stuff? I really dont the other day I was on the internet and just for fun i googles "Witchcraft/spells" for my witch stories I'm writting and i found this site (http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/) it has really cool spells though i dont know if any of them really work I havent tried them but dose any one think that these spells work? I dont cause i just believe you can just cast a love spell you have to make love happen and you cant cast a spell to get money you have to earn it. And you cant cast a spell to get what ever you want it just dosent work that way. But then again you never know :D There are alot of cool spells on that site but i really dont know/think they work but do you guys think they work??

Real Life Lara
08-05-06, 18:36
Well Im Wiccan so that pretty much says it all :p

Ampersand
08-05-06, 18:37
Try it and find out, but don't run to me for help if you end up being turned into a frog. :D

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 18:42
I've also discovered lots of those web sites with spells that you buy..

Night Crawler
08-05-06, 19:03
*Laughs*

Geck-o-Lizard
08-05-06, 19:10
Nah, I don't believe in magic and witchcraft and all that occult stuff. What I believe is that the act of performing spells and that kind of stuff is actually an act of focusing your attention on your goals - similar to hypnosis - so the result is that you actually make yourself be or do whatever you wanted from yourself in your spell. Eg. you perform a spell for love, and you end up more confident and willing to open up to likely boyfriend/girlfriend candidates than you were before.

"Magic" or "magick" is just another channel (alongside hypnosis, meditation, etc) to allow you to access or modify your subconscious.

Lavinder
08-05-06, 19:19
I do things for a laugh like wave a burning sage around the house to ward away evil spirits, but seriously I never think none of its going to work; but it is fun to do :)

I watch alot of Charmed though, so if I have a marathon of it I find myself trying to freeze things :p

Greenkey2
08-05-06, 19:36
I take a somewhet Dresden-view of magic; it might be there, it might not, but if you dabble in it not knowing what you're doing......well, let's just say that I'm not quite happy about being put in charge of a nuclear power station without having gone through many years hard training first :p

There are things Man was not meant to understand (including magic, demons, laundry....:pi:)

BTW, The Dresden Files are a highly entertaining read if you like magic, warewolves and problems paying the bills)

rika2
08-05-06, 19:56
*Summons a daemon from the bowels of hell* Witchcraft? What nonsense are you talking about?

BlackGrey
08-05-06, 19:59
I take a somewhet Dresden-view of magic; it might be there, it might not, but if you dabble in it not knowing what you're doing......well, let's just say that I'm not quite happy about being put in charge of a nuclear power station without having gone through many years hard training first :p

There are things Man was not meant to understand (including magic, demons, laundry....:pi:)

BTW, The Dresden Files are a highly entertaining read if you like magic, warewolves and problems paying the bills)

Underpants... :vlol: On a more serious note, magic, to be able to control the very atoms around you... That's a power i don't think a human can harbour...

Geck-o-Lizard
08-05-06, 20:13
There are things Man was not meant to understand [I](including magic, demons, laundry....:pi:)

The metaphysical laws governing socks - how long each pair has until one of them is devoured by the washing machine...

Elysia
08-05-06, 20:16
The metaphysical laws governing socks - how long each pair has until one of them is devoured by the washing machine...
And the fact that knicker elastic also just disappears... :pi:

I'm very interested in Chaos Magic Theory... but not so much that I would say I was a devotee or practitioner. I find the idea that there are spheres of existence outside of human influence fascinating. :)

deepbluesea
08-05-06, 20:21
And the fact that knicker elastic also just disappears... :pi:

These are things not to be meddled with but one day just one day I'd love to find out when the underwire from my bras goes and my socks.

but I'm a sceptic when it comes anything I question everything !

GodOfLight
08-05-06, 20:50
i've been practicing witchcraft for ages now it seems. nothing has ever backfired like in the movies, i havent turned into a frog, and none of this so called meddling has gone "bad".

spells, candles, and incense aside, witchcraft has actually opened up my life and my eyes to a very beautiful and empowering philosophy that teaches you to find your own path and your own connection to the divine. what they say is ture: once you cross that thresh-hold you can never go back... and i would never want to go back to the unaware and ignorant life i used to lead.

so my advice: let the craft take you wherever you feel you need to go :tmb:

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 20:54
actually.. I think I once used magic :pi: that's another story.. dunno.. or it was an incridible luck to happen at the same time... :confused: whoa.. I'm unaware of my powers :vlol:

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-05-06, 20:58
I used to be really into dark magic and witchcraft, I tried it before but I don't think anything happened... Who knows, it's one of those unexplainable things, "if you believe it, it works".

Kamrusepas
08-05-06, 20:58
I really dont the other day I was on the internet and just for fun i googles "Witchcraft/spells" for my witch stories I'm writting and i found this site (http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/) it has really cool spells though i dont know if any of them really work I havent tried them but dose any one think that these spells work?

Don't try it out just for fun. You shouldn't play around with these things.

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 21:00
actually.. don't know if i beliave in this.. but I'm scared of magic.. :vlol: I'm scared of anything.. though my lil step sis is frightened by my bunny...

Rivendell
08-05-06, 21:53
I was Wiccan for 2 and a half years, but I've simply class myself as Pagan for the last couple of years, since I'm not exactly a practicing witch anymore, and my spiritual views differ slightly from that of Wicca.
But to answer the question, yes I heavily believe in magic and the occult.

only Croft
08-05-06, 21:57
I believe in this kind of stuff, I've myself tryed the glass game, and done some speels and cursinf my self, and they worked :D , just the other day in my school I think a girl was making a spell in the girls room because it smelled like incense,

Lara Lover
08-05-06, 21:58
I don't believe in magic. At all. Full stop.

I mean, I enjoy watching magical movies, That's about it. I love Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings. They're the only magicial ones I really like!

:tmb:

Kamrusepas
08-05-06, 22:05
I was Wiccan for 2 and a half years, but I've simply class myself as Pagan for the last couple of years, since I'm not exactly a practicing witch anymore, and my spiritual views differ slightly from that of Wicca.

Sounds like me :p Except that I do practise magick sometimes :)

Rivendell
08-05-06, 23:07
I would still, but I've simply just not needed to for over 2 years! I used to, frequently, I just didn't need to for aaages and I guess it just stuck. Plus there's not room in my bedroom for a full-blown ritual anymore :(

Lara Coft Baby
09-05-06, 18:13
Well since i dont believe that these spells really work I am just useing them for my stories cause i just really dont believe they work :D