PDA

View Full Version : Musical intruments

élène
08-05-06, 18:33
Does anyone play an intrument? What do you play? How long?

I play the piano (for the 3th year) and cello (1st year).
I play classical pieces of music: for the piano I play Mozart's sonatas, pieces from Beethoven, Bach, quite easy pieces of Schuman, études of Czerny (:hea: They're SOOO boring) and other medium pieces.

egyptiangal
08-05-06, 18:40
i play piano. i took lessons for 9 years and i didnt really practice much so i'm not that great at it. i can play original sheet music but i cant play it with no mistakes for the first time (lets just make that for the first 5 times i play it lol)
i really wish i could play violin or guitar...:(

Nephili
08-05-06, 18:52
I can play some songs on the piano, but im thinking about taking lessons.

_Mica_
08-05-06, 19:00
I used to play the violin, but then I gave up because it was boring and I never practiced. :p

xMyrax
08-05-06, 19:01
I got the greatest instrument in the world - My radio!! :yah: :D

FourBalls
08-05-06, 19:01
Have played flute for seven years now. Some piano lessons aswell :)

Geck-o-Lizard
08-05-06, 19:12
Used to play alto saxophone regularly, but had to give it up when college interfered with band practise, and now I haven't touched it in months. :(

egyptiangal
08-05-06, 19:13
the flute is another instrument i wish i could play :D

MiCkiZ88
08-05-06, 19:14
piano for me.. always been.. not very good at it and my talents are rusty... :(

Sin
08-05-06, 19:20
I play piano, And I play flute. I had already won many chalengers with the flute.
I don´t play the regular flute, It´s more like the Ancient Flute, I don´t know his name in english :p !

Lavinder
08-05-06, 19:21
I use to play the voilin for 3 years and then gave it up because of a bad teacher. i am very rusty but if you gave me a violin,tons of resin and a book full of music i'm sure i'd be able to whip up somthing ;)

Ampersand
08-05-06, 19:23
Hm, well I could tootle away on the recorder when I was younger. :D We used to learn it in school, but after that I just forgot how to do it. :o

Greenkey2
08-05-06, 19:37
A comb and a piece of greaseproof paper :pi:

rika2
08-05-06, 19:54
I play electric guitar. No teacher for me, they don't teach my style of music... I play for almost 2 years now at least 1 hour per-day

ChocChipCookie
08-05-06, 20:00
I used to play the clarinet when I was at school, which was OK but I really wanted to play the flute, but never did :( I tried to learn guitar but I was rubbish so I gave up :p

Lost_Raider
08-05-06, 20:02
I was promoted to alto saxphone lead in my senior school band...then I quit to study economics...

élène
09-05-06, 20:26
piano for me.. always been.. not very good at it and my talents are rusty... :(

If you aren't good in it, you have to do it for FUN (even if you ARE good in it), if you are taking everything serious it isn't fun anymore and that is what music should be, that's my opiniun...

élène
09-05-06, 20:27
I play piano, And I play flute. I had already won many chalengers with the flute.
I don´t play the regular flute, It´s more like the Ancient Flute, I don´t know his name in english :p !

Then say it in your language or another, in which you know it!

Lara Lover
09-05-06, 20:28
A comb and a piece of greaseproof paper :pi:

:vlol:

Nope, I don't unfortunately. I was going to learn Piano but, The teacher never showed up to my house. :hea:

Stupid person!

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 20:28
If you aren't good in it, you have to do it for FUN (even if you ARE good in it), if you are taking everything serious it isn't fun anymore and that is what music should be, that's my opiniun...
gues so.. that's the reason why I make ''just for fun'' music on my pc.. or remix's like this http://www.badongo.com/vid/111872

ok I gotta stop adding this link.. It's infected mushroom- I wish (skazi remix)
so it's an remix of and remix!

L.C
09-05-06, 20:31
Played violin for about 5 years in school, and can still play but it stays tucked safely in its case. I've taught myself flute within recent years, and can play a bit of clarinet as well, also self-taught.

Bonez
09-05-06, 20:48
Used to play alto saxophone regularly, but had to give it up when college interfered with band practise, and now I haven't touched it in months. :(

Thats sucks :( I plau Alot Sax, and love playing the band i play in. :jmp:

I also play piano. Grade 5 piano and Grade 5 sax. :)

Bokkie
09-05-06, 21:01
I play piano very good, also play a guitar and drums, not so good as piano :)

Airave
09-05-06, 21:26
I've been singing and rockin' the Guitar for
well over 30 years now. Rock, Blues, Slide,
Fingerpicking, Lapstyle.... in bands and solo.

I have an amazing collection of killer guitars
as well. Acoustics, electric and laps.

I play electric guitar. No teacher for me, they don't teach my style of music... I play for almost 2 years now at least 1 hour per-day

Wanna get good? Play at least 3-4 hours a day.
At least. And a teacher will only help you.
Wish I'd made more use of teachers and studies.
I'd be much better today (or 25 years ago even).

Kamrusepas
09-05-06, 21:27
I got a guitar when I was 13. Haven't been playing much lately, though.

laralives
10-05-06, 00:24
I play the

Tuba
FLUTE (well) MY FAVORITE :p
Piano (tell me wat to press and ill play :) *im serious*)
Violin (i no 1 song :p)

Osojojo
10-05-06, 01:33

I play piano and flute too!! O_O
I have played piano for 10 years
I started flute 2 years ago, but it's been on-and-off for me =/ so I'm not that good. I play the Western flute, though. It's really pretty =] Harder than the piano, imo.

Paperdoll
10-05-06, 01:47
Only the flute XD and I never got into it.

meansizzler
10-05-06, 02:40
i tired the flute for a practice lesson, then I never tried it again, can't remember why....

Maureen Errant
10-05-06, 05:49
Piano since I was nine
Clarinet and Alto Sax since I was 13
Tried most instruments when I was in school................don't like the brasses...............and double reeds tickle.:jmp:

Capt. Murphy
10-05-06, 06:05
I've been practicing Guitar for 2 or 3 yrs now. I play in my Church.

Maureen Errant
10-05-06, 06:23
Great place to play in Capt., as the accoustics are usually superb.:)

TombRaiderLover
10-05-06, 06:53
At school, I play the piano or the keyboard. I play Beethoven 9th Symphony, Ode de Joy (I think that's what it's called)