PDA

View Full Version : Charmed

LegenDarY
08-05-06, 19:24
charmed is coming to and end this month and will and grace 2..

but i'm really upset about charmed, i've watched that programn since i was still a kid.. and now it's going to end.. just 2 episodes left :(

anyone else here who likes/watches/is sad about the ending of Charmed?

Lavinder
08-05-06, 19:35
charmed is coming to and end this month and will and grace 2..

but i'm really upset about charmed, i've watched that programn since i was still a kid.. and now it's going to end.. just 2 episodes left :(

anyone else here who likes/watches/is sad about the ending of Charmed?

Me,:(:(:( I don't think I will hang around this thread too much through because it will remind me too often; also people can be a bit mean :p

Zip
08-05-06, 19:39
Nooooooo not another one finishing what will i do

YvesSL
08-05-06, 19:53
I can't believe Charmed is ending. I'm so upset. I love that show! :(

BlackGrey
08-05-06, 19:57
Will & Grace is ending :eek:

tombfan91
08-05-06, 21:01
pretty much everybody knows i'm a big fan of charmed because i post a lot of toics about it. i think it's the right time to end the show. the girls contracts are up. none of them want to do it anymore especially since holly is pregnant. and they are running out of story lines. i know this is hard to say coming from a big charmed fan but it's time for the magical show to come to a peacefull end

LegenDarY
08-05-06, 21:25
ooooooh it's great to meet another fan.. i really love the show 2.. i can't wait till the episodes air here..

i only have to see the last 3, i saw the rest..

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-05-06, 21:27
I've been watching charmed ever since it first started, but I haven't seen the last few newer seasons. It used to be really good, though. :(

LegenDarY
08-05-06, 21:30
ooh your missing the best.. the last seasons have been great..

i don't know why.. but the last episode's titel "Forever Charmed" makes me sad.. i know it can't go on forever.. but i just don't want it to end :(.. bút i'll get over it eventually.. just like i had to get over Buffy :( and friends :(

ps: is there anyway i can change this tread title to something like: Series ending?

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-05-06, 21:36
ps: is there anyway i can change this tread title to something like: Series ending?

You can if you edit post or go advanced :)

(But it won't appear changed in General Chat)

Lara Lover
08-05-06, 21:54
Charmed? It's a great show. I used to watch it everytime it was on TV but, Then I sortof lost interest in it.

But, Now I'm loving it. I can't believe it's near over. I have to get the DVD's one day ;) Mind you, There only £20 each for each season on CD-Wow.com - Pretty cheap, If you ask me.

:tmb:

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 15:28
I loved Charmed. For me, Season 3 was the high point. After the first half of Season 4, things started to go... wrong. *Thinks about episode "Womb Raider"* Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww...

rachkitten
09-05-06, 15:41
Really!only 2 :yik: I thought the last one in this season was ages away :eek:

Wow i'm going to miss it :(

Anubis_AF
09-05-06, 17:25
I love Charmed. I remember when I was younger I used to watch them also. It's pitty I missed the episode where prue got killed :(

tombraiderluka
09-05-06, 17:52
Charmed is one of mine favourite show and it's a pitty that it's ending

tombfan91
09-05-06, 21:12
I loved Charmed. For me, Season 3 was the high point. After the first half of Season 4, things started to go... wrong. *Thinks about episode "Womb Raider"* Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww...

womb raider was a good episode

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 21:25
womb raider was a good episode

Did you even SEE what The Seer did to Pheobe? It was DIS-GUSTING!

tombfan91
09-05-06, 21:32
Did you even SEE what The Seer did to Pheobe? It was DIS-GUSTING!

i don't think thats womb raider

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 21:48
i don't think thats womb raider

It is. The Seer stole Pheobe's baby and put it inside her own body.

LegenDarY
09-05-06, 23:40
I love Charmed. I remember when I was younger I used to watch them also. It's pitty I missed the episode where prue got killed :(

i missed that one to!!!.. luckely for me, that season has been on tv many times here, so i've been able to watch it when it was on tv for like the thousand time..

i can tell you it's really wierd.. cause she dies (you don't know if she's dead) and the next episode you don't even see her.. you just get to hear she has died, so wierd :confused:

It is. The Seer stole Pheobe's baby and put it inside her own body.
ooh i remember that episode.. i love Phoebe, i'm a big fan of Alyssa Milano.. i think she's great.. they are all great.. Paige, Piper, Phoebe (and Prue)..

one of the best series ever.. i hope Phoebe will fall in love with that cupid (cause he is so in love with her).. and that they will have a daughter together..

i can't wait till the last episode.. i don't hope anyone dies.. that would be so sad

tombfan91
10-05-06, 00:29
well thats not the real way shewas suppose to die. she was to die another way witch was the real way but never got to air that one for reasons that i don't know yet. igf you by somwhow meet shannen ask her how that episode was suppose to end