PDA

View Full Version : 9 Days Away to the television event of the year!

conorcroft2001
08-05-06, 23:03
Hi all,

I am talking about the one and only Big Brother!

First of all - the logo!

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2976/bbeye7nz.th.jpg (http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbeye7nz.jpg)

Second of all - the news story!

Big Brother's Golden Ticket Despatched Under Maximum Security

For the first time in Big Brother history, a member of the public will be chosen at random for the unique chance to become a housemate in this year's Big Brother house, that is if they are lucky enough to find a special golden ticket hidden inside a chocolate bar.
Running up to the launch of Big Brother 7, via a huge logistical operation, special KitKat bars will be distributed amongst up to 40,000 retail outlets nationwide ranging from the major Supermarkets to local convenience stores, newsagents and confectionery kiosks in train stations.
Stringent security measures have been put in place to protect the operation of competition. This morning*under the watch of an independent security team, Big Brother will hand over the prized tickets for delivery to a secret location where they will be inserted into the bars.
100 golden tickets will be placed into KitKat four-finger single bars and Kit Kat Chunky single bars for distribution across the country. The lucky winners of these tickets, having passed the programme's prerequisite and thorough background checks, will be invited to pack their bags, say goodbye to their loved ones and head down to the Big Brother studios for a special live TV broadcast where one of the lucky ticketholders will then be chosen at random to enter the house.
Earlier this year, open auditions held across the UK attracted a record 25,000 contestants to apply but producers of the Channel 4 show hope that the golden ticket initiative will attract the interest of a wider range of people.

The golden ticket competition opens at 10.30pm on Thursday 18th May and is available in 24hr stores and from opening time for other retailers on Friday 19th May. The competition closes on Friday 2nd June at 10.20pm.
On discovering a golden ticket, each of which are printed with a unique security coding, purchasers will have to ring a special 24-hour telephone hotline number for their chance to land a place in the Big Brother House

Third thing - the promo video!

mms://edge.channel4.com/bigbrother7/bigbrotherticket.wmv

Conor

P.S.

All information courtesy of http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/B/bigbrother/

Night Crawler
08-05-06, 23:07
You already made a thread for this here:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=63229 :confused:

conorcroft2001
08-05-06, 23:09
I know - just wanted an updated one!

New information and all that!

Conor

Timy226
08-05-06, 23:12
You work for Channel 4 or something Lol, ty for the info :tmb:

conorcroft2001
08-05-06, 23:14
I wish LOL!

I just cannot wait until the show!

Conor

egyptiangal
08-05-06, 23:16
i'm sure kit kat will be happy :D

illuminati30
08-05-06, 23:42
oh no! Not big brother arrrhhhhhgggggrrrrr!!!!!!

conorcroft2001
08-05-06, 23:43
LOL!

Conor

P.S. What part of scotland u from?

Was in edinburgh once - beautiful place!

illuminati30
09-05-06, 01:18
LOL!

Conor

P.S. What part of scotland u from?

Was in edinburgh once - beautiful place!

:D

I am in Glasgow. I like Edinburgh better though :D So pretty, like a mini London but better :jmp:

illuminati30
09-05-06, 01:19
I am so glad i am a student now, when i worked in a bank, people used to talk about big brother the full lunch hour! I was like, come on people!!!!

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 01:50
Glasgow rocks too!

My favourite scottish band Texas are from there!

Sharleen Spiteri rocks!

Conor

Nephili
09-05-06, 02:22
Wooo yay, i cant wait for it this year, but ill try not to get to into it this year, i was obsessed with 5 and 6, i dont wanna sit around watching it all the time. I think i will forget about the live feed and just stick to the shows.

My dad hates this time of year :D

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 17:24
Yeah Nephili!

I can't wait too!

Can anyone find the hidden messages in the logo?

Conor

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 18:19
Justin,

What do you think of the logo?

Conor