PDA

View Full Version : A year and a half on...

conorcroft2001
08-05-06, 23:25
Hey all,

I made a mission for myself to find a certain topic that I posted a few years back on this forum and I found it with some difficulty, but it was worth it.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=18907 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=18907)

I am not "digging" up the past, I have no intention of it, but the support I seen through that post, I am truly humbled and glad to be a member and part of such a caring and considerate community of people!

I am writing this post, as I never actually replied to the post to thank any of you and I feel now that I wish to express my eternal grateful and thanks to each and every one of you! (Yes, all 904,340 of you LOL, hope we make the million sometime and I know we will).

From my own experience, I feel that time has healed me significantly, I know death is a terrible experience to go through, and I would not wish for anyone to experience what I experienced at that time in my life!

May we all help each other through any other difficulties in our lives.

As I said, I am so glad I have met you all over the years.

And I hope to continue our friendships for many years to come.

Thanks for reading friends,

Conor

CerebralAssassin
08-05-06, 23:32
Conor,I know how it feels to lose a parent,I've lost one myself(mother),and yes,time is a great healer,,and I'd like to beleive that everyone here is supportive of members going through ordeals such as this..:hug:

conorcroft2001
08-05-06, 23:34
Thanks,

I just personally felt that it was time for me to thank you guys!:hug:

Conor

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 01:53
Just wanted to also thank the moderators, super moderators and admins (Justin and Elen).

Without you guys to keep myself and the rest of us in line it wouldn't be much of a forum!

Thanks again,

Conor

ben-raider
09-05-06, 08:58
/accepts thanks even though only been on site 2 weeks

Eleana
09-05-06, 10:38
I've noticed that about this forum too; it's the only one I've joined where the users are respectful of each other rather than having topics riddled with the flaming, arguements and vendetta's just to create some sort of atmosphere.

I haven't been a member here long, but I knew through reading many of the topics before joining, that this was a community I'd like to be a part of.

I'm sorry about your loss Conor. I'm glad you're feeling more optimistic People really came together for you, huh? It's really sweet. :)

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 17:22
Thanks you guys!

Really means a lot :)

Conor

Lara Lover
09-05-06, 17:45
I'm sorry to hear your lost Connor :hug:

BTW, Your from NI too? Awesome :tmb:

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 17:48
Thanks Lara Lover.

Aye I am - cool or what LOL!

What part of Belfast u from? I aint too familiar with Belfast though, but I thought I would just ask :). I am from the Waterside in Derry!

Conor

Lara Lover
09-05-06, 17:49
Cool, I live in North Belfast. Glengormley :tmb:

tlr online
09-05-06, 17:50
Glad you're still with us Conor. :wve:

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 17:51
Cool, I live in North Belfast. Glengormley :tmb:

Cool.

Wouldn't be too familiar with it though!

I love Belfast for shopping too!

Some of The Corrs live there also LOL!

Conor

conorcroft2001
09-05-06, 17:52
Glad you're still with us Conor. :wve:

Cheers Justin :hug:

You are the best:)

Conor

conorcroft2001
11-05-06, 15:21
*Hugs everyone* :D

Conor

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-06, 15:40
Well I wish I would have been there for you during your difficult time. I didn't see the post for some reason.

Anyway, I am glad you were able to overcome this. Your father must be waiting patiently in heaven for you. :) Take your time though, we still want you around for a lot longer! :hug:

conorcroft2001
11-05-06, 15:49
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks Mel!!

Conor