PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of Lindsay Lohan?

tha_mattster
09-05-06, 14:13
The title says it all! Why is she so famous and admired?

Thorn
09-05-06, 14:21
Because she's from Hollywood and erm she's so much better than us and erm... yeah.

Jin Uzuki
09-05-06, 14:21
If there is any sensible answer to this question, I'm utterly oblivious of it. :o :wve:

tha_mattster
09-05-06, 14:24
Cool, I thought she had done something in america that didnt get shown in the UK which made her so brilliant. She has been in Mean girls and a herby remake, and now she is as famous and publicised as Angelina Jolie!

Thorn
09-05-06, 14:27
There really isn't anything great about her. Unless you like her movies. :p

tha_mattster
09-05-06, 14:29
Never seen any of them nor do I wish to.

Jin Uzuki
09-05-06, 14:31
Angelina is a compassionate famed celebrity who extends her helping hand to the unfortunate. I think that's a sensible reason. But that doesn't mean her alluring physique isn't. :D :wve:

TombRaiderLover
09-05-06, 14:33
I hate Lohan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Nephili
09-05-06, 14:46
Im not really a fan oh Lindsay Lohan either, i liked Mean Girls, but thats about it really. Im not a fan of her music either.

Rivendell
09-05-06, 14:48
:vlol: Ohhh fantastic thread title! It reminds me of something my nana said to me when I was little- we took her to the zoo, and we were looking at some kind of cow, and she said "I don't really see the point of them." :D

What's the point of any of us ? ;)

Agnese Croft
09-05-06, 14:50
It`s not like I hate her, but I`m not her werry big fan like Angies (Angelina`s) and...khm..I just don`t like her, like actress..and singer...I was seen her movies, but don`t like them werry much (in fact one of them,abot that car Herbie)!!!:D So, I`m with you folks...:D :hug: !!!

P.S. Sorry for my bad at English..:yik:

interstellardave
09-05-06, 14:52
What's "the point" of anyone? The media machine makes people famous, but she's basically just a person living her life. Leave her be.

Hypnosos
09-05-06, 14:55
Is there anyone? I don't think so.

tha_mattster
09-05-06, 15:01
http://www.planetangelinajolie.com/wp-content/au1.jpg

http://angelinajolie.famousfemme.com/images/ps_05.jpg

VS

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/l/lohan/lg1.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/41/74385652_4bba74b682_m.jpg

Jin Uzuki
09-05-06, 15:03
What's "the point" of anyone? The media machine makes people famous, but she's basically just a person living her life. Leave her be.
:tmb: :wve:

tha_mattster
09-05-06, 15:07

You're taking it too literally! Whats 'the point' of anyone is a deeply philosophical question. I'm just wondering how she has become so famous.

Agnese Croft
09-05-06, 15:17
http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/l/lohan/lg1.jpg

Did`u know that her breast is not real.. I was reading that some where (i think, if it`s not like that..I didn`t mean that...:D ).. and like my self I think it`s true..!!!:D

P.S. Sorry for my bad at English...:yik:

viper456
09-05-06, 15:22
shes been in more than just two films. I know i have seen more than just mean girls but i cant think off the top of my head. Mean girls was a funny film. Its just people hate it when an actor/actress makes it big when they havnt done that much. If there was a story of how she grew up on the streets dancing for change and fighting off drug lords before she made it to the top everyone would love her.

But unfortunatly she just did a few kid films and next thing you knew she was famous and everyone seems bitter towards her. :S strange

tha_mattster
09-05-06, 15:26
shes been in more than just two films. I know i have seen more than just mean girls but i cant think off the top of my head. Mean girls was a funny film. Its just people hate it when an actor/actress makes it big when they havnt done that much. If there was a story of how she grew up on the streets dancing for change and fighting off drug lords before she made it to the top everyone would love her. -its not too late lol. I'd pay to see that film/documentary.

But unfortunatly she just did a few kid films and next thing you knew she was famous and everyone seems bitter towards her. :S strange

to the person above, they are fake I heard. But so are angelina's so I will not criticise her for that.

interstellardave
09-05-06, 15:30
You're taking it too literally! Whats 'the point' of anyone is a deeply philosophical question. I'm just wondering how she has become so famous.

Okay, it just sounded a little off-putting to me; but I guess you didn't mean it that way! ;) Still, topics like these usually wind up with people making judgements about people they don't even know! The one thing I can fairly judge is that they're both pretty--I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers! But my wife would. :cln:

rachkitten
09-05-06, 15:37
I think she is a really good actress especcially in "Parent Trap" and "Mean Girls" and i like her music as well, like the song Rumours.

CerebralAssassin
09-05-06, 16:38
The title says it all! Why is she so famous and admired?
Haleyluya...I was beginning to think I was the only one who hated her..:p

Natla'd
09-05-06, 16:38
She's an actress. She acts in things. That's her point.

Also, she's really hot. And a redhead. :D

Lew
09-05-06, 16:44
I hate her, shes a Paris Hilton wannabe, Im on Hilary Duffs side :P

jjbennett
09-05-06, 16:48
Just read the title. Its rhetorical mate, she has no point, like Paris Hilton.

Shark_Blade
09-05-06, 18:08
She dyed her hair blonde now, which really didn't suit her :hea:
*blergh
I'm not a fan, but I enjoy one of her movie: Mean Girls but that's it.
I like Hilary Duff more.

tombraiderluka
09-05-06, 18:20
I liked freaky Friday,Mean Girls,Parent trap and I also liked her song Confessions of a broken heart,I like Lindsay.

paul123456
09-05-06, 18:51
didnt she get arrested for drugs or something?

sweetPoison
09-05-06, 19:14
hah, they are all just walking sacs of diseases who comprise of 'assests'. I bet if you put them under a microscope they appear to be more toxic than a petry dish filled with Sadam's biological weapons!!!!!!!!!

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-05-06, 19:35
There is no point to Lindsay, just like there's no point to most actors/actresses. I think it's stupid to obsess over them, regardless of who they are. Especially since most of them are downright crazy. Either that or they just think they are better than anyone else who has ever stepped foot on this earth. Or both possibly...

Celebs are no different than any other person. Although for some reason they're treated like gods. Which is exactly why they think they are so much better than everyone else. In all reality, having a celeb on a magazine should not be any more special than having a picture of an average mail carrier on one.

Honestly, most actors and actreses have the most disfunctional lives of anyone else. What would you call some one who may have a mutli million dollar salary; however, have been divorced 3 times, addicted to drugs, and disown their family? In today's society, we call them a success. :rolleyes: Sadly.