PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to Nickelodeon?

TombRaiderLover
09-05-06, 14:36
Nick was a great channel to watch, with Kenan and Kel, The Brothers Garcia, Saved by the Bell, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Now Kenan and Kel and Sabrina are rarely on (Kenan and Kel is only on at night!) and the other two has disappeared.

Nick is now the home of awful shows such as Zoey 101 and Ned's Declassified (oh, and The Crunch drives me insane!)

Does anyone else miss Classic Nick?

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 14:41
Sabrina the Teenage Witch is hardly on TV anymore. But Cartoon Network DOES air awful animated shows based on the live-action one. :S

Nephili
09-05-06, 14:42
I used to love Sabrina the Teenage witch! I miss that show alot, i wish it was still on.

tr_mitch
09-05-06, 15:07
When i watched Kenan and Kel as a kid i found it soooo funny.... like 7 years later im watching it and im like... hmmmm this isn't funny at all.... And so now my favourite program is thats so raven... oh how it makes me laff :tea:

scion05
09-05-06, 15:17
I used to love Sabrina the Teenage witch! I miss that show alot, i wish it was still on.

the aunts were class!

deepbluesea
09-05-06, 15:19
great program especially when i was going through my witchy stage

Lavinder
09-05-06, 15:22
Yeah, I realised this too. But it is for good because some people were getting bored of repeates of the same show because they were no longer making episodes. But I like a good ol' classic :(

Agnese Croft
09-05-06, 15:35
I`m not from Finland, America, Greece or from another big Country.. I`m only from Latvia (if some one knows this small Country), but in my Country is Nickelodeon too..in last summer there was these shows like Kennan & Kel, Amanda and other shows like these, and i realy didn`t want watch that shows..but now when theese shows not show anymore in Nick.. I realy miss them too:( ...

P.S. Sorry for my bad at English..:yik:

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 16:21
I`m not from Finland, America, Greece or from another big Country.. I`m only from Latvia (if some one knows this small Country), but in my Country is Nickelodeon too..in last summer there was these shows like Kennan & Kel, Amanda and other shows like these, and i realy didn`t want watch that shows..but now when theese shows not show anymore in Nick.. I realy miss them too:( ...

P.S. Sorry for my bad at English..:yik:

I know Latvia. :D

Agnese Croft
09-05-06, 16:39
Really..??? Lucky one..I`m glad for that..:D !!!

Lew
09-05-06, 16:41
Whatever happened to the aunts in Sabrina anyway?

Zip
11-05-06, 07:26
I miss Kenan & Kel it was so funny,i still watch Goodburger to this day

Tomb Raider Jay
11-05-06, 10:35
I heard not too long ago that a Sabrina the Teenage Witch movie was in production and Sarah Michelle Gellar was starring in it :yah: but theres been nothing more of it since :confused:

Sabrina was funny I love Salem the cat and the two aunts Hilda and Zelad pure comedy! :D Wonder if it will ever come back? it sure was popular enough.

Does anyone know if Sarah is gonna do another series of Buffy?

Real Life Lara
11-05-06, 10:51
Yeah I miss the classics, Sabrina the Teenage witch rocked! Well the earlier ones did, the newer eps without her aunts etc were pretty naff o_O

Oh and nah, Buffy's over, no more series sadly. o_O :wve:

Nephili
11-05-06, 10:59
Saah Michelle Gellar as Sabrina? Why not just cast Melissa as her again? I mean they already did two or three Sabrina films before with her, i dont see why they should make another.

I like the Amanda Show aswell lol :p

UNDERTAKER
11-05-06, 11:04
Nickelodeon is definately not as good as I remember as a kid.

I used to love watching the likes of Sabrina, Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Real Monsters, Hey Arnold etc. But, as I have gotten older so have the stars of these shows and many of them have now been cancelled.

My favourite was Sister Sister and Sabrina. But I only enjoyed the 'school years' episodes. Once these characters grew up and went college it wan't the same.

Lisa Landry from Sister Sister was funny as hell!

Joe_16
11-05-06, 11:09
Are You Afraid Of The Dark!!!

Tomb Raider Jay
11-05-06, 11:14
Yeah I miss the classics, Sabrina the Teenage witch rocked! Well the earlier ones did, the newer eps without her aunts etc were pretty naff o_O

Oh and nah, Buffy's over, no more series sadly. o_O :wve:

I believe Sabrina the movie starring Sarah Michelle Geller was to re-launch the Sabrina franchise but I just haven't heard anything about it for a while :confused: Maybe it got cancelled or something :confused:

Are you sure Buffy is over I watched an interview with Sarah Michelle Geller and she said there were things she wanted to finnish and the show didn't have the right kind of ending and they left it at a cliffhanger. She said she would go back to it when the time was right or something and Joss has also not ruled out going back to the Buffy universe and there was talk of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie after Joss finnished Wonderwoman

I hope they continue Buffy I miss it :(

tombraider123
11-05-06, 11:16
Amanda Show was Funny and Kenan and Kel

Zoe 101 is well good!

lita212
11-05-06, 12:19
dont forget sister sister lol god i loved that programme. i remember when i lived in dover we were watchin it and this bullitin kept poppin up telling us to turn over to bbc1 we left it for like 10 mins and then thought ok lets just see what goin on and when we turned it over it was then that we realised princess diana died.

Nephili
11-05-06, 12:21
Nickelodeon is definately not as good as I remember as a kid.

I used to love watching the likes of Sabrina, Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Real Monsters, Hey Arnold etc. But, as I have gotten older so have the stars of these shows and many of them have now been cancelled.

My favourite was Sister Sister and Sabrina. But I only enjoyed the 'school years' episodes. Once these characters grew up and went college it wan't the same.

SISTER SISTER! I forgot about that, Lisa Landry was fantastic :D

Amanda Show was Funny and Kenan and Kel

Zoe 101 is well good!

Zoey 101 is alright, im not really a fan of Britney's little sister, shes alright i suppose though.

average stalker
11-05-06, 12:32
Doug was the best show to ever be on Nickelodeon. thead closed.

MiCkiZ88
11-05-06, 12:33
I used to love watching sabrina.. but I haven't seen it anymore for a long long time :(

:vlol: post above ^.. thread closed :vlol:

Thorn
11-05-06, 12:35
Anyone remember Pete and Pete? That was true old school. :D
edit: And Alex Mack! I loved that show too! :D

Tomb Raider Jay
11-05-06, 12:41
I remember Alex Mack, she was the kid who could turn into a puddle or something! :D not as good as Sabria though! :D
Was Nickelodeon the best kids tv show? - I think so :)

mau3genius
11-05-06, 12:52
Oh... I loved Sister Sister, The Amanda Show and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
:D :yah:

And by the way, I think probably Melissa won't do another movie since she' 30 and she has a son/daughter
:tea:

TombRaiderLover
11-05-06, 14:23
I remember Alex Mack too *hears theme tune in head*

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-06, 14:56
I completely agree! I used to watch Nick all the time! I'll admit it... I love watching Nick and I'm 19. :vlol:

I don't know what happened though, nothing is funny on that channel anymore except Spongebob, which is the only thing I watch on there now. Keenan and Kel was like al all time favorite for me, as was All That (before they got teh extremely unfunny cast). I also loved Angry Beavers! I could go on and on about all the cool shows, but now it's just a borefest. It seems so... babied down.

Usually if I watch a kid's channel now it's Cartoon network. I like one show on there a lot. I can't remember what it's called, I haven't seen it in a while. It's about that big blondeh aired guy who made his own mech robot thing. It's hilarious sometimes!

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-06, 14:58

LOL! She was so funny! You know Sister Sister still comes on the Disney channel, right? I used to watch it all the time when they were still making new episodes. I still watch it sometimes now too, it's hilarious!

Zip
11-05-06, 14:59
Are You Afraid Of The Dark!!!

That was so funny whith all the lame ghost stories and that :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-06, 15:43
That was so funny whith all the lame ghost stories and that :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

omg, that show used to scare me so much when i was a kid! :eek: Especially the episode with the gnomes. My mom told me I wasn't allowed to watch it anymore since it scared me so much. :vlol: