PDA

View Full Version : Sadness.

Lavinder
09-05-06, 19:06
No not the wonderfull song from Enya/Enigma(?).

But does anyone else suffer from days when nothing wrong has happened but they feel like being sorry for themselves.

All day all I've felt is this deep feeling in my chest making me want to cry but so far no tears, :)

I would just like to natter about the reasons behind why we humans get this sort or 'depression' if thats what I can call it :)

I don't want people feeling sorry for me though, :p, that would just made me feel like an awquard attension seeking person.

laracroft2122
09-05-06, 19:07
Sorry to hear that, sometimes I do

saray
09-05-06, 19:14
i've felt like that lately to, i think megan being upset has made me upset cos i don't know whats wrong with her. :(

Lavinder
09-05-06, 19:19
i've felt like that lately to, i think megan being upset has made me upset cos i don't know whats wrong with her. :(

Yeah, I feel as if Megan does not feel as if she can be herself around me anymore. I know i'm a funky person, and a bit too mean somtimes but I wan't people to just think of me as a down to Earth do anything around me kind of person.

Today in the dinner hall once again she was talking about how she keeps getting the sad feelings and thoughts in her head.

Could sadness be to do with diet? sleep? or just hormones? .. inbalance of chemicals getting released from the brain?

Janny
09-05-06, 19:19
Don't we all feel that way almost every day? It's the teenager crisis :D

saray
09-05-06, 19:20
i think it has something to do with whats going on outside of school, peoples opinions bout her and everything, i really wish i could help her * cries* can u go on msn?

Lavinder
09-05-06, 19:23

:p Most of them are just put ons, having blogs full of meaningless crap saying that they are alone and hell spawns benieth thier feet.
Sorry if I'm a bitter about that, I have a wonderfull sister like it :rolleyes:

Lavinder
09-05-06, 19:24
i think it has something to do with whats going on outside of school, peoples opinions bout her and everything, i really wish i could help her * cries* can u go on msn?

Yeah sure, would be better too because this forum frowns upon people talking about people :)

RoseTyler
09-05-06, 19:53
Yeah I get that feeling occasionally. Everyone does, I think its normal.

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 20:24
I get a deep feeling of sadness every time I lose to Egg Emperor on Sonic Heroes. I've been trying to beat him for TWO years! And those Chaos Emeralds get me insane!

Night Crawler
09-05-06, 20:27
Everyone gets sad from time to time, we're only human. :p

Legend of Lara
09-05-06, 20:33
Everyone gets sad from time to time, we're only human. :p

Amen to that!

BlackGrey
09-05-06, 20:39
No not the wonderfull song from Enya/Enigma(?).

But does anyone else suffer from days when nothing wrong has happened but they feel like being sorry for themselves.

All day all I've felt is this deep feeling in my chest making me want to cry but so far no tears, :)

I would just like to natter about the reasons behind why we humans get this sort or 'depression' if thats what I can call it :)

I don't want people feeling sorry for me though, :p, that would just made me feel like an awquard attension seeking person.

Poor thing :hug: I have had the deep heart empty feeling and it sucks, soak up sympathy then get back on your feet and be the wild lavi we all know and love :tmb:

Lavinder
09-05-06, 20:51
Yeah I get that feeling occasionally. Everyone does, I think its normal.
You think :p
I get a deep feeling of sadness every time I lose to Egg Emperor on Sonic Heroes. I've been trying to beat him for TWO years! And those Chaos Emeralds get me insane!
:hug: Frustration is so dangerous :p
Everyone gets sad from time to time, we're only human. :p True, :) I like your new avatar... same as one of my wallpapers.
Poor thing :hug: I have had the deep heart empty feeling and it sucks, soak up sympathy then get back on your feet and be the wild lavi we all know and love :tmb:
The sad feeling seems to have evaportated now about an hour ago, it just comes and goes for no reason :p Even when i'm down I put on a front to cheer others up :D

Lara Lover
09-05-06, 20:52
Aww, Lavinder, Everyone has those days. I really hope you cheer up soon! :hug:

Wait, I can cheer you up :D :

LOST IS ON TONIGHT! :D

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 20:53
yesteday was a like that.. and today abit..

I feel alone
trying to find happines
I am alone
finding sorrowness

I want to fall in love
waking from a day dream
I was already in love
I'm crying my self to sleep

Lavinder
09-05-06, 20:56
Aww, Lavinder, Everyone has those days. I really hope you cheer up soon! :hug:

Wait, I can cheer you up :D :

LOST IS ON TONIGHT! :D

I'm watching the lost from America so i'm on episode 21 season 2! Which is being aired on wednesday but i'll watch it on thursday because of the time zone difference :p

Don't remind me of lost, massive cliffhanger last epsiode and an amazing preview for the next episode so i'm going cold turky untill I can watch the next episode, i've watched the newest episode.. 4 times now :D

Sorry to burst your bubble trying to make me happy :jmp::jmp: I already am now, plus it made me warm to know you remember about my love for lost :p

Lavinder
09-05-06, 20:58
yesteday was a like that.. and today abit..

I feel alone
trying to find happines
I am alone
finding sorrowness

I want to fall in love
waking from a day dream
I was already in love
I'm crying my self to sleep

:hug::hug: Hope you cheer up and have somthing special happen in your life :D:D

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-05-06, 21:00
I hope you feel better soon, Lavinder. :hug: Can't say I've had very many similar days to the ones you're talking about, but I'm sure we all have. Just keep your chin up. :)

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 21:09
:hug::hug: Hope you cheer up and have somthing special happen in your life :D:D
heheh.. maybe..

lol I just wrote my self some lyrics for my upcoming song! :jmp:

Lavinder
09-05-06, 21:11
I hope you feel better soon, Lavinder. :hug: Can't say I've had very many similar days to the ones you're talking about, but I'm sure we all have. Just keep your chin up. :)

heheh.. maybe..

lol I just wrote my self some lyrics for my upcoming song! :jmp:

:D Such a nice creative skill.

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 21:12

:D Such a nice creative skill.
I'm creative in anything.. movies, music, lyrics, editing, storytelling, heck you name it!

Lavinder
09-05-06, 21:16
I'm creative in anything.. movies, music, lyrics, editing, storytelling, heck you name it!

Good for you, :D

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 21:17
:ton: Good for you, :D:ton:

lol.. enyway.. still feeling alitle down.. some times I feel Like I'm crying my heart out...

Lavinder
09-05-06, 21:19
:ton: :ton:

lol.. enyway.. still feeling alitle down.. some times I feel Like I'm crying my heart out...

Oops I just realised that 'good for you' comment sounded as if I was being indifferenced to you but i was not :hug:

:) We all need a good cry somtimes, and those people who say men should not cry are just .. lame.

RoseTyler
09-05-06, 21:22
You think :p

No. I know. :)

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 21:24
Oops I just realised that 'good for you' comment sounded as if I was being indifferenced to you but i was not :hug:

:) We all need a good cry somtimes, and those people who say men should not cry are just .. lame.
I am a young boy from my mind and heart..and from looks :pi:.. and extremely emotional :)

Lavinder
09-05-06, 21:29
I am a young boy from my mind and heart..and from looks :pi:.. and extremely emotional :)
Hehe, :pi: I'm really emotional and use to be able to express it but now it seems locked away when i'm with other people and i'm just the big joker in the middle of the crowd.

Anyway, i'll will/might cary on this discussion tomorrow but for now I need to go to bed because I am finding it hard to get bothered enough to get out of bed and get done for school in the mornings :D

Gothlegend
09-05-06, 21:33

its not just a teenage crisis and im only 11 and its happened to me but then agiain,is that because im goth?

RoseTyler
09-05-06, 21:35
its not just a teenage crisis and im only 11 and its happened to me but then agiain,is that because im goth?

Most likely :rolleyes:

Real Life Lara
09-05-06, 21:36
I feel like that right now... everythings going wrong >( :( Oh well, I guess theres a bright side... exams finished soon... I can continue to be depressed in bed instead... o_O

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 21:37
Some time I just feel I'm left outside alone...

Real Life Lara
09-05-06, 21:38
...is it cold out there? *now has the song stuck in head*

MiCkiZ88
09-05-06, 21:42
...is it cold out there? *now has the song stuck in head*
:vlol: nope.. It's almost nightless night already.. I live in lapland.. so in june and july the sun doesn't go down..