PDA

View Full Version : Download Tomb Raider 1-5 on PS3 to the PSP!

Tomb of Legends
10-05-06, 08:27
Thats right, you can download an emulator off the PS3 Live service when its out to get old classics, then put them on your memory duo stick for your PSP! So Im guessing you can play them on your PS3 as well!!:jmp: I cant wait to get old classics, you dont have to buy them either!! (As far as Sony Said!)

MiCkiZ88
10-05-06, 08:30
OMG!! that's great news.. lots of games are bringing back the classics now

Gothlegend
10-05-06, 11:44
do u hav to hav a ps3 or is their just somewhere i can download lik a site? if so can u plz give me a link. oh yea and yu said it was free right? and one more thing,is 860mb enough?

Natla'd
10-05-06, 13:51
do u hav to hav a ps3 or is their just somewhere i can download lik a site? if so can u plz give me a link. oh yea and yu said it was free right? and one more thing,is 860mb enough?

I think you have to wait until November, when the PS3 comes out. :p

That's great news, though! Now all I need is a PSP...

interstellardave
10-05-06, 13:55
This is a good feature! Those PS1 TR's will look a lot better on the PSP screen then they do on my big screen tv! They haven't aged well, particularly when blown up in size. :(

Gothlegend
11-05-06, 11:58
Thats right, you can download an emulator off the PS3 Live service when its out to get old classics, then put them on your memory duo stick for your PSP! So Im guessing you can play them on your PS3 as well!!:jmp: I cant wait to get old classics, you dont have to buy them either!! (As far as Sony Said!)

do u no if i can do this from a site (download) or do i hav to wait till ps3 comes out like the guy natl'd said down there? and i dont mean to bug u but again is 860 mb enough?

Tomb of Legends
11-05-06, 12:02
PS3 comes out November, you cant download them legally yet. And I'd say you can play them on the PS3 as well as the PSP. I hope anyway.

interstellardave
11-05-06, 12:07
PS3 comes out November, you cant download them legally yet. And I'd say you can play them on the PS3 as well as the PSP. I hope anyway.

The PS3 is supposed to have hardware-enabled backwards compatibility which is nice, although I have a PS1 hooked up to a smaller TV in my house already so I won't use that feature for PS1 games anyway. The PS3 won't make PS1 games look any better than the PS2 does--and that means (for TR) not all that hot on my big screen tv. The smaller image on a smaller TV just looks a lot less pixle-y!

Spitfire
11-05-06, 13:03
As far as i Know the only thing free is the Online Service, I don't think the games will be completely free, maybe like 3-5 bucks for the old game But don't expect them to be completely free.

If I'm wrong, and i pray i am, that will be an AMAZING feature, FF7 and 8 on the go....HEAVEN!