Muhammad
10-05-06, 09:15
How hot is this woman IYO?

http://tgmedia.enacre.net/lorna_lynne/tula3.html

Paul H
10-05-06, 16:42
How hot is this woman IYO?

http://tgmedia.enacre.net/lorna_lynne/tula3.html

Shouldn't this topic be called "Trick Question" rather than "Quick Question"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Cossey

Night Crawler
10-05-06, 16:44
She's a he. :pi:

TombRaiderLover
10-05-06, 16:46
She's a he. :pi:

Ah!

Catapharact
10-05-06, 16:48
*< Is down oh his knees.*

Please please PLEASE don't spam the forum. It ruins the mood to post. What will it take to make you people stop?!

interstellardave
10-05-06, 16:56
In one of life's little ironies, "she" is still hotter than plenty of real women... there, I wasn't afraid to say what a lot of men would say in private (or if they didn't know the secret)... :p

Kamrusepas
10-05-06, 16:56
There are often threads like this at Gen Chat, Catapharact. You seem to qualify a lot of topics 'spam'.

I admit, it's not the best topic this forum's had.

Catapharact
10-05-06, 17:03
The general chat thread can stay. Its created for such topics. However, there is no point in creating a whole new thread about a personal dream or preferences in women (unless there is a good article to back it up.)

This is a forum; Not a blog.

Capt. Murphy
10-05-06, 17:05
I agree with Catapharact. This forum is very loose in it's restrictions. But I guess it's all about the people that are in whichever forum. Some are more serious than others. The users and the forum.

As for the transvestite....

If I didn't know what it really was (a man) and I thought it was a woman I'd probably not give it a 2nd thought. I mean, if I stumbled onto it by accident I'd think; "So what?" :confused:

edit: And even that I do know it's a trashvestite I still don't care.

edit2: But I cared enough to let you know that I don't. ;)

interstellardave
10-05-06, 17:07
The general chat thread can stay. Its created for such topics. However, there is no point in creating a whole new thread about a personal dream or preferences in women (unless there is a good article to back it up.)

This is a forum; Not a blog.

What the heck does "General Chat" forum mean then? The Open Chat thread wouldn't do... everything would get lost there. Not that I think this is the greatest topic ever either (although I've weighed in with my opinion) but this is way, way, way, better than many I've seen. Plus my overriding thought is: Let the mods moderate.

Catapharact
10-05-06, 17:16
Thanks Capt. Murphy :).

Dave:

Its my personal opinion and I have the right to express it. It seems the all in all the quality of this place has truly gone down since the time I signed up. People gave their opinions freely but had the curtosy to understand that this forum isn't just about an individual; its about the whole community, and frankly making a thread about some dream you had last night doesn't help the community. It should be restricted to the chat thread.

Ciabata!

Capt. Murphy
10-05-06, 17:19
It seems the all in all the quality of this place has truly gone down since the time I signed up.Oh no. It's always been like this. :o

:vlol:

interstellardave
10-05-06, 17:28
Thanks Capt. Murphy :).

Dave:

Its my personal opinion and I have the right to express it. It seems the all in all the quality of this place has truly gone down since the time I signed up. People gave their opinions freely but had the curtosy to understand that this forum isn't just about an individual; its about the whole community, and frankly making a thread about some dream you had last night doesn't help the community. It should be restricted to the chat thread.

Ciabata!

Agreed... but I thought thats what "General Chat" meant? Meaning this entire section... I myself don't make any random threads without a solid point to them but they're always here and are sometimes interesting for whatever reason (IMO). If they were gone that's fine by me too, it's just that they are obviously allowed on here so, therefore, it is the norm. :wve:

Catapharact
10-05-06, 17:31
Oh no. It's always been like this. :o

:vlol:

Oh we did had our "random" moments (i.e. Nicky and her whips, etc etc. Lol, but we kept em to a minimum ;).)

Dave:

Well I just hope people do consider everyone in the picture before posting :). Too much of a good thing is always bad.

BlackGrey
10-05-06, 17:31
*< Is down oh his knees.*

Please please PLEASE don't spam the forum. It ruins the mood to post. What will it take to make you people stop?!

I was hoping somone would stand up to the constant crap that gets posted :tmb: