PDA

View Full Version : Britney Is Pregnant Again! (Child nr 2)

YvesSL
10-05-06, 09:47
OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means:

NO comeback until next year!!!!!!!!

*dies*

:mad: :cen: :hea:

Ampersand
10-05-06, 09:47
Again again? Or is this still the second one? :pi:

YvesSL
10-05-06, 09:49
She's pregnant with the second child!!

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 09:56
If it means no comeback then I hope she has a big happy family :D

She has weekly visits from social services did u know.

YvesSL
10-05-06, 09:57
Oh please.

MiCkiZ88
10-05-06, 10:40
Hey.. celebrities have their private lives aswell..

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 10:53
britney has a private life? :confused: :confused:

Let me get my microscope and look for it :D

MiCkiZ88
10-05-06, 10:55
britney has a private life? :confused: :confused:

Let me get my microscope and look for it :D
:vlol: I meant that they can do what they want to.. have kids.. you know O_o

You cannot demant em to do what you want..

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 10:56
Im kidding, i dont really have any strong feelings about her one way or the other.

Hypnosos
10-05-06, 11:24
NO comeback until next year!!!!!!!!

YES! No britney for another year! YAY! :D

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 11:29
I was browsing BBC.co.uk and trod in this.

there is an article about her with a video, watch it at your peril.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4756941.stm

angelika
10-05-06, 11:59
YES! No britney for another year! YAY! :D

No Britney????? :yah: :yah:

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 12:13
Britney! You're pregnant!

'Ooops I did it again'

I just wanted to get that in before anyone else ^.^

Hypnosos
10-05-06, 13:11
'Ooops I did it again'
:vlol:

MiCkiZ88
10-05-06, 13:14
oops I'm pregnant again.. more preferlably... :D

Capt. Murphy
10-05-06, 16:08
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=63772

:pi:

TombRaiderLover
10-05-06, 16:14
No Britney? Yessssssssss!

Nephili
10-05-06, 16:40
Woo! Im happy for her that shes preggers again, but a bit disapointed about her not coming back this year. But oh well, its her life!

T-Raider
10-05-06, 17:14
No Britney????? :yah: :yah:

Hope she never makes a comeback too be honest :)

saray
10-05-06, 17:20
congrats to her and i hope she has a happy family life. i just wanted to ask people why they are judging her, after all, YOU don't know her, you just know what the tabloids and papers have been making up, so get of her case and be happy for her and her return next year, instead of being rude. and if the music don't like, tough :cen: :p

rachkitten
10-05-06, 17:22
congrats to her and i hope she has a happy family life. i just wanted to ask people why they are judging her, after all, YOU don't know her, you just know what the tabloids and papers have been making up, so get of her case and be happy for her and her return next year, instead of being rude. and if the music don't like, tough :cen: :p

I aggree ;)
I just hope Kevin stands by her...

saray
10-05-06, 17:24
yeah me too, pregnancy is the time she really needs him, and he needs her probably :p

Lavinder
10-05-06, 17:28
Oops!... I got pregnant again
I played with your condoms
Got a whole in them again
Oh baby baby
Oops, don't belive me again
That I'm not telling the truth
I'm not attention seeking.

Sorry, very lame attempt. I don't hate Britney spears :)

LegenDarY
10-05-06, 17:31
nice.. :tmb:.. i think people are little bit overreacting.. if you don't like her.. just don't listen to her music.. don't go whining like a :cen: everytime someone mentions her name

saray
10-05-06, 17:56
amen :D, i don't see why people should have opinions on somebody, unless they've met them personally, and not just read about how the press portray her and others alike :)

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 17:59
amen :D, i don't see why people should have opinions on somebody, unless they've met them personally, and not just read about how the press portray her and others alike :)

So you would refuse to say Adolf hitler was bad?

Of course he was because we have evidence!

saray
10-05-06, 18:02
yeah, we have evidence, people who have spoke to him, who KNEW him, no one from the press knows the real britney, and for that reason, i don't think it's right to say shes this that and the other.

LegenDarY
10-05-06, 18:05
So you would refuse to say Adolf hitler was bad?

Of course he was because we have evidence!
hahahah that's the most stupid comparison i've ever read..

no matter how hard you keep saying it.. and how true it is.. it's still an opinion that Hitler is a bad guy..

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 18:08
hahahah that's the most stupid comparison i've ever read..

no matter how hard you keep saying it.. and how true it is.. it's still an opinion that Hitler is a bad guy..

of course its an opinion, but the point the greenday person was making was can we really judge britney without knowing her personally. And the comparison was not between hitler and britney. Read it again.

saray
10-05-06, 18:09
i'm not being mean here, but please call me saray, and not greenday person :) thanks :) and sorry for going off topic.

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 18:14
i'm not being mean here, but please call me saray, and not greenday person :) thanks :) and sorry for going off topic.

right ok but its a strange name and sounds like sara but It also makes me thnk of say or ray, and I become confused and upset.

To sum up; I dont love britney and have no problem making fun of her, you (her minions) do not accept such a position and try and kill all those who hold it!

I'm leaving this britney thread for good now!

http://ddo.ogaming.com/gallery/albums/screenshots/runaway.sized.jpg

Lavinder
10-05-06, 18:20
right ok but its a strange name and sounds like sara but It also makes me thnk of say or ray, and I become confused and upset.

To sum up; I dont love britney and have no problem making fun of her, you (her minions) do not accept such a position and try and kill all those who hold it!

I'm leaving this britney thread for good now!

http://ddo.ogaming.com/gallery/albums/screenshots/runaway.sized.jpg

Just incase there is a slim chance that you are still here her name is not Saray, its Sarah :p So its not that hard :p

Ampersand
10-05-06, 18:22
Off topic: What game is that pic from? :vlol:

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:24
I know im a bit late with the whole Britney and Hitler comparison, but didnt like Hitler kill people? I dont think Britney kills people.

angelika
10-05-06, 18:30
I'm amazed how we've started another contradiction about Britney.....

She can't even sing and now she's a reason to conflict? Nahh...............

BTW good one Lavinder!

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:36

BTW good one Lavinder!

She cant sing? I think she can sing quite well, otherwise she wouldnt be famous? BUt thats my opinion.

saray
10-05-06, 18:37
i agree with you nephilli, she can sing just fine,if she couldn't then why do half the population like her music??? and why weren't she ****ged of when she released her first song?? but thats my humble and honest opinion :)

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:40
I agree with you aswell saray :tmb: But im not saying this just cuz i like love Britney, i mean its like Christina, i hate her but i think she has a great voice.

Lavinder
10-05-06, 18:41

BTW good one Lavinder!

I think she can sing, I myself just think its about a what kind of music you are in to kind of thing :p

saray
10-05-06, 18:45
I agree with you aswell saray :tmb: But im not saying this just cuz i like love Britney, i mean its like Christina, i hate her but i think she has a great voice.

YAH, i hate quite a few pop artists way of acting towards fans, but they have amazing voices im jealous of :p but on the other hand, green day are hot, great singers and:cen: rock!!!! :ton: :whi:

Lavinder
10-05-06, 18:51
Most 'now' rnb music I hate because of the way they sing it, the way they portray themselves and the lyrics but I still think they have good voices though :)

I have a Britney Spears album somewhere :p

angelika
10-05-06, 18:52
She cant sing? I think she can sing quite well, otherwise she wouldnt be famous? BUt thats my opinion.

You call that singing? Now I'm amazed.

There are plenty famous singers that do everything else except good singing

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:55
I think she can sing, I myself just think its about a what kind of music you are in to kind of thing :p

Thats very true, and a good statement.

YAH, i hate quite a few pop artists way of acting towards fans, but they have amazing voices im jealous of :p but on the other hand, green day are hot, great singers and:cen: rock!!!! :ton: :whi:

Green Day rock, i love Billie Joe <3

You call that singing? Now I'm amazed.

There are plenty famous singers that do everything else except good singing

In your opinion :)

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:55
*double post*

saray
10-05-06, 18:56
OMG!! me too, he's my future husband and adrienne is just looking after him till im 16 :p :jmp: <3

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:57
OMG!! me too, he's my future husband and adrienne is just looking after him till im 16 :p :jmp: <3

LOL! She is a very lucky woman :D

saray
10-05-06, 18:58
uh huuuhhh :D i am soooo moving to california and im stalking them til they give up and give me a home:D tehee :pi: :p <3

Nephili
10-05-06, 18:59
Most 'now' rnb music I hate because of the way they sing it, the way they portray themselves and the lyrics but I still think they have good voices though :)

I have a Britney Spears album somewhere :p

I dislike rap, rnb, and hip hop.

uh huuuhhh :D i am soooo moving to california and im stalking them til they give up and give me a home:D tehee :pi: :p <3

Lmao Good Luck <3 Remember me when your Billie Joes new wife!

saray
10-05-06, 19:01
:D i will :p i might be able to get you in his house one day, so you kidnap him and run away and act like nothing just happend :whi:

Nephili
10-05-06, 19:05
:D i will :p i might be able to get you in his house one day, so you kidnap him and run away and act like nothing just happend :whi:

Lmao! That would be cool, he would probably hit me with his guitar though.

I think we should get back on topic cuz we've flown way off it!

Umm yea, so do you reckon she will find it hard, having like 2 youngsters? I mean one baby/toddler is bad enough, in my experience from my 18 month old niece anyway lol. 2 has got to be worst. Shes got the money for extra help if she needs it i suppose.

saray
10-05-06, 19:20
yeah, and if kevin doesn't stop partying she'll be finding it reallllllly hard, but i guess i'll have to borrow my nans handbag and give him a good 'ol tellin off :p

Lavinder
10-05-06, 19:24
I dislike rap, rnb, and hip hop.

I hate all of the above with a few exeptions :p

I really hope that Britney can looks after the children, I hate to see a child sad.

I'm not the mothering type, and I dont want/hope not to have children :)

Nephili
10-05-06, 19:29
yeah, and if kevin doesn't stop partying she'll be finding it reallllllly hard, but i guess i'll have to borrow my nans handbag and give him a good 'ol tellin off :p

Kevin sucks lmao! I dont like him very much.

I hate all of the above with a few exeptions :p

I really hope that Britney can looks after the children, I hate to see a child sad.

I'm not the mothering type, and I dont want/hope not to have children :)

I agree, i dont think i would be a very good parent, and plus being gay i wont be having children either.

Agnese Croft
11-05-06, 10:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ajOPzA3stk

Whait untill it ends and she says that..;)

Nephili
11-05-06, 11:01
OH wow thanks Agnese :tmb: Ive been looking for the full inteview since seeing a short clip of it yesterday. Thanks alot!

Agnese Croft
11-05-06, 11:11
Your welcome..:D

lita212
11-05-06, 12:16
britneys lost all her fame from singing anyway. her fans have even started a petition for her to leave k fed. imo i felt sorry for brit after watchin a programme. she said she wish she had never got with kevin and wish sean wasnt born into a family that involves him yet ive lost all respect for her after she announced shes having a 2nd. how hard is it for ya to wear a condom or shut ya legs. i think all she wants is sympothy now and she aint gettin none from me because well she new what she was doing.

Nephili
11-05-06, 12:18
Or maybe she just wants another kid? Not all babies are accidents, she may have planned this one.

DO you remember the program when she said she wished she wasnt with Kev?

saray
11-05-06, 15:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ajOPzA3stk

Whait untill it ends and she says that..;)

THANKK-YOU!!! i loved watching that!!! :jmp:

Agnese Croft
11-05-06, 15:52
THANKK-YOU!!! i loved watching that!!! :jmp:

Your allways welcome..:D

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-06, 15:52
Wow, Britney's let herself go...

Fostin
11-05-06, 16:01
I donīt know WHY there are so many haters. I donīt "like" a singer, actress, actor, etc. but I donīt feel to say "I hope to never see a new movie of this person or that singer" Thatīs weird and it has a very negative feeling...

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-05-06, 16:04
I'm not a "hater", I was just stating that she's let herself go. I'd say that about anyone. I don't like Britney, but I'm not a "hater". She used to look very pretty, but now she's just let herself go.

BTW, I'm not even sure if you were refering to me or not, just clarifying.

YvesSL
11-05-06, 16:45
Some of you are really stupid and immature.

And if you think you're not gonna see Britney, think agian. What happened the first time she was pregnant?

Thank you.

lita212
11-05-06, 18:41
it was on "britneys secret childhood" which was on tmf

Nephili
11-05-06, 20:58
Wow, Britney's let herself go...

Im not attacking you or anything, but were you referring to that video? CUz shes preggers there.

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-05-06, 00:21
Im not attacking you or anything, but were you referring to that video? CUz shes preggers there.

I'm not talking about her weight. It's perfectly understandable for her to look like that since she's pregnant, not to mention she had her first baby and I hear it's very hard to lose the extra weight. When I said she let herself go I mean it just doesn't look like she's fixing herself up very well.

I'm not trying to criticize her or anything, but when I watched that Letterman video it seemed to me like she needed a bath. I don't know if it was just my perception, but she looked dirty to me. I think part of that is because she needs to go at least one shade darker with her hair, since it washes her face out a lot. I really can't pinpoint why she doesn't look as good, because she was wearing makeup and everything, but like I said before, it seemed like she needed a bath. Maybe it was the dress. I really don't know. lol.

Oh, and don't worry, I don't feel like you were attacking me or anything. :p