PDA

View Full Version : WOO! No more school!

Geck-o-Lizard
10-05-06, 15:41
I just got out of school - hopefully for the last time ever! The sixth years (seniors, year above me) for their end-of-school pranks did stuff like smearing brown sauce on the wooden banisters, putting ketchup, flour and brown sauce on teachers' cars, and ransacking their common room (I heard they put raw fish in the radiators, broke pipes open, hacked holes in the plaster walls, etc. English teacher warned us that they were planning on getting some live maggots from the reptile pet shop near the school but we never found out what they were planning to do with those)

Got 4 exams (4 days) to do through May, but after that, I'm off for summer a month early, then away to college after August, provided I don't fail all my subjects or get rejected from everywhere I apply to...

To top it all off, we got to make clay charicature heads in art class because there was nothing else to do (I made a mad scientist... it's normally only the second-years who get to play with clay, we all felt special, lol), and it's bright and sunny and warm outside.

Huge post, sorry. Wheeee, I'm in a good mood. :jmp:

deepbluesea
10-05-06, 15:43
Yay for you :hug: I loved it when I finished school :D Glad you had fun too

Lara Croft!
10-05-06, 16:05
GOOD FOR U!!!! :jmp:

TombRaiderLover
10-05-06, 16:13
Grr, you are so lucky!

average stalker
10-05-06, 20:37
i finished my first year of college today. nothing feels better than knowing i don't have to go there for awhile. now i need to get a full time job for the summer.

xMiSsCrOfTx
10-05-06, 20:43
Haha, nice! :tmb: I still have two weeks to go, AND final exams. :rolleyes: Senior pranks rock. :D

Laras Backpack
10-05-06, 20:44
Woot Gecko! :jmp:
But I don't get to escape uni till the end of June :(

Tomb Raider Master
10-05-06, 20:45
Awesome! :tmb:

Scorpicus
10-05-06, 20:47
I come off school next week! Wohoo! :jmp: :jmp:

Then go back for exams a couple of weeks later... :cen: :cen: :cen:

Sofitegan
10-05-06, 20:48
Lucky you!!!
sounds like fun!!

DiffusedRain
10-05-06, 20:49
Heh lucky you, Gecko.

I'm not sure how long I have til I'm off for a while :l I think I have a week off soon and then go back for all my exams :( Dammit! Theres too many of them!

Lavinder
10-05-06, 20:50
*Does classic Arch Enemy scream at you*

Your so lucky, I have 2 years left...

Shark_Blade
10-05-06, 21:12
I kinda miss school. Except for the morning assembly and all the boring long,looong speech talks.

Laras Backpack
10-05-06, 21:18
I kinda miss school. Except for the morning assembly and all the boring long,looong speech talks.
Same here. I especially hated fridays, when they would make us all sing songs like 'Oh What a Beautiful morning' or 'Hey Little Hen'. It drove me crazy! :tea:

Shark_Blade
10-05-06, 21:21
Same here. I especially hated fridays, when they would make us all sing songs like 'Oh What a Beautiful morning' or 'Hey Little Hen'. It drove me crazy! :tea:
lmao:vlol: I feel for you back then.:hug: And I hate mondays because the speeches are up to 2 hours sometimes.:yik:

Laras Backpack
10-05-06, 21:25
And I hate mondays because the speeches are up to 2 hours sometimes.:yik:
Woah! 2 hours? That's just mean. :D

tlr online
10-05-06, 21:29
:tmb: :wve:

Nephili
10-05-06, 22:08
*Does classic Arch Enemy scream at you*

Your so lucky, I have 2 years left...

I was the same when i was at school, but i miss it now! Not so much the teachers and the lessons, just being there with my friends.

Good for you Geck :tmb:

SlinkyRaider
10-05-06, 22:10
Lucky... :pi: :p I have like 20 more days of school. Yay! You are so lucky!! :D

Spitfire
10-05-06, 22:13
I have two more weeks, It's kinda of depressing but at the same time im so thankful!

Time to find a summer job and head over to New york for two weeks of Summer WOOTS, need to save up for PS3 with a summer job lol.

at the same time im kinda studying cause im taking AP so i have tons of reading to do over the summer :(

Paperdoll
10-05-06, 22:13
Aww that's cool... :tmb:

I've got school until the end of June/beggining of July *sob*

LegenDarY
10-05-06, 22:19
Geck-o-Lizard, that's almost the same situation i'm in.. the only difference is that i have to do 7 examns.. starting 18 May untill like the 2nd of June..

hope your examns go well.. and that you'll get accepted to the college you want to go to :wve:

ELEN
10-05-06, 22:56
Once you give these 4 exams, then you'll feel the absolute freedom :D

illuminati30
10-05-06, 23:20
congrats! I could not wait to get out of school! <shudder at thought of school!>

What are your exams? What are you going to do at college?

Geck-o-Lizard
10-05-06, 23:37
Once you give these 4 exams, then you'll feel the absolute freedom :D

Ooooooh I know. All of June I'll be free as a bird because I'll have no school, no college and no job hogging my time. :jmp:

What are your exams? What are you going to do at college?

English, Maths, Computing and Art. English is this Friday, Maths is a week after. I'm hoping to go to college only for a year so I can do a portfolio preparation course and a photography course, then apply to university this time next year for an art degree course - graphic design, illustration, I haven't decided which yet.

Other people leaving school this year! What are your plans? One of my friends from English class is away backpacking round Europe for a year before heading off to college. I thought that sounded brilliant, but most people are too unorganised to do that!

BoyTRaider
10-05-06, 23:56
I still have until the 28th, then after that I'm off! Wohoo! :D

Thorir
11-05-06, 00:04
Oh. I've actually thought you were like 24... :whi:
Little Gecko child! Only 16! :D

Congrats, sweetie. ;)
School is a nightmare. Made you think about something other than yourself the whole time!!! Nightmare.

Have a nice little drink, sweetie. :D

shockwave_pulsar00
11-05-06, 00:31
Haha, nice! :tmb: I still have two weeks to go, AND final exams. :rolleyes: Senior pranks rock. :D

Same here, except I have exempted some already so I only have about 3 exams to take.