PDA

View Full Version : A Man Found Dead In A Burnt Car!

Lara Lover
10-05-06, 17:47
Hi guys :wve:

This area is where I live. A man was found dead up the road from me. It's awful :(

- - -
The body of a young man has been discovered at a park on the outskirts of north Belfast, police have said. It was found in a burnt out car at Cavehill Country Park on the Upper Hightown Road at 0600 BST on Monday.
Police said a second person, a man, is critically ill in hospital. They said his injuries were linked to the discovery of the body.
The Upper Hightown Road has been closed between the Crumlin Road and the Hightown Road.
Police said the circumstances surrounding the man's death were being investigated. The area around the incident has been cordoned off.

BBC News!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41382000/jpg/_41382345_body203.jpg

How sick is this? It's awful. :(

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 17:48
accident? or criminal act?

Lara Lover
10-05-06, 17:49
Criminal act!

RoseTyler
10-05-06, 17:50
Euwww thats horrible :(

Not quite as bad as what happened to a girl a friend of mine knew (I met her once)

She commited suicide by drugging herself and then setting herself on fire. They found her the next day, still sitting upright on the sofa.

So disturbing. :(

-DEBUG
10-05-06, 17:50
Sounds horrible :( :hug:

jarhead
10-05-06, 17:53
horrible news but there are people who would do that unfortunatly :(

a man repeatidly stabbed himself under the flyover near tescos about a 3 minuter walk away when the school children were walking home.

RoseTyler
10-05-06, 17:54
horrible news but there are people who would do that unfortunatly :(

a man repeatidly stabbed himself under the flyover near tescos about a 3 minuter walk away when the school children were walking home.

Omg :(

tha_mattster
10-05-06, 17:54
Euwww thats horrible :(

Not quite as bad as what happened to a girl a friend of mine knew (I met her once)

She commited suicide by drugging herself and then setting herself on fire. They found her the next day, still sitting upright on the sofa.

So disturbing. :(

:yik::yik: PURE HORROR! :yik::yik:

Airave
10-05-06, 18:04
Hmmm, looking at your profile
I can see that you are probably
too young to be "used to" Belfast.
There have been harder times.

Can't be a bad thing, that.

Keep your head down and your senses open.

Greenkey2
10-05-06, 18:38
That's very tragic, Lara Lover :(

laras_2006
10-05-06, 18:47
a morbid thread. I don't mean to be rude but it is sad about these posts about people killing them selfs or being killed but I don't think it should be posted on a forum where it has a family theme going on.

Sorry if I sound like I am being rude. I don't mean to be.

Shark_Blade
10-05-06, 19:38
a morbid thread. I don't mean to be rude but it is sad about these posts about people killing them selfs or being killed but I don't think it should be posted on a forum where it has a family theme going on.

Sorry if I sound like I am being rude. I don't mean to be.
Seriously this is general chat and everybody is entitled to express themselves.
It's not like I enjoy reading gory story but this is the real world we are living with and we better face the truth rather than living a lie and pretend we don't know and care what happened around us.

Tomb Raider Master
10-05-06, 20:15
Tragic. :(

Sofitegan
10-05-06, 21:23
Oh no that terrible. :(