RoseTyler
10-05-06, 19:21
:confused:

Night Crawler
10-05-06, 19:21
Huh?

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:22
So, we can argue until a mod closes this thread?

elliotcroft
10-05-06, 19:24
So, we can argue until a mod closes this thread?
then make another or when we are mods open it not

LegenDarY
10-05-06, 19:25
elliot.. take a look at this thread:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=56840&page=367

it's called the open chat thread.. where you can talk to other people.. if you've got something to say to legend of lara.. say it there.. or send him a PM..

for your sake i hope you don't get a ban.. cause i don't know what you are doing.. very strange behaviour :wve:

Laras Backpack
then make another
That's a way to get banned I guess :p

jarhead
then you get banned???

is that what you was hping for. i just dont think they will see eye to eye with you on this. sorry

Thorir
At least post in the Legend threads!

elliotcroft
10-05-06, 19:28
elliot.. take a look at this thread:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=56840&page=367

it's called the open chat thread.. where you can talk to other people.. if you've got something to say to legend of lara.. say it there.. or send him a PM..

for your sake i hope you don't get a ban.. cause i don't know what you are doing.. very strange behaviour :wve:
il let mods shut down this thread when we dont need it

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:29
Okay, STOP WHINING ABOUT YOUR AVATAR!!!
Can't you see it's driving everyone nuts? And try doing it YOURSELF! It's so :cen: easy!!!
And if you make another thread, the mod will close that one as well. And if you start making tons of these threads, you will eventually be banned!

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:31
Here's a thing I'd like to share:

ELLIOTCROFT FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR AVATAR AND YOU ALWAYS WHINE ABOUT IT! And now you start a thread to complain about me! Somebody close this thread! :(

LegenDarY
10-05-06, 19:32
At least post in the Legend threads!

Legend threads? this has nothing to with Legend.. but with his avatar..

he is whining about this for quite some time.. and cause legend of lara replyed to everything elliot said, a big discussion about nothing started.. and that took place in the avart-post-thread.. and that's not what that thread is for.. so i suggested they continued in the open thread.. but elliot made this thread for some reason..

elliotcroft
10-05-06, 19:33
Legend threads? this has nothing to with Legend.. but with his avatar..

he is whining about this for quite some time.. and cause legend of lara replyed to everything elliot said, a big discussion about nothing started.. and that took place in the avart-post-thread.. and that's not what that thread is for.. so i suggested they continued in the open thread.. but elliot made this thread for some reason..
about pming close this thread mods please

Catapharact
10-05-06, 19:36
Ok this is how its gonna go:

You'll leave this thread to be closed and continue your little pansy whining in PM. If the other member in question is smart, he/she will block you.

This is totally another lame attempt at attention grabbing from a wack job. Now you'll comply to the the statement above. If not, prepare yourself for a virtual ass-kicking.

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:36
Just so everyone knows: I have PMs disabled! HAHA!
And: CLOSE... THIS... THREAD! It's pointless. And elliotcroft: If I offended you or something then: Sorry. And get over yourself!

MiCkiZ88
10-05-06, 19:39
hheh.. aaam... am I missing something here :confused:

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:41
The point of this is??

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:44
The point of this is??

elliotcroft started this thread complaining about me. Maybe cuz I he/she thinks I didn't give him/her clear enough guidelines about the avatar! He/she wasn't clear enough either. Lock this thread!

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:46
elliotcroft started this thread complaining about me. Maybe cuz I he/she thinks I didn't give him/her clear enough guidelines about the avatar! He/she wasn't clear enough either. Lock this thread!

Legend of Lara it's not your duty to do that Elliotcroft, maybe you should read Elen's thread

elliotcroft
10-05-06, 19:46
Just so everyone knows: I have PMs disabled! HAHA!
And: CLOSE... THIS... THREAD! It's pointless. And elliotcroft: If I offended you or something then: Sorry. And get over yourself!
i know what your saying

elliotcroft
10-05-06, 19:47
he

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:48
he

Alright then. :D

Thorir
10-05-06, 19:50
Oh, I thought the poster was complaining about Legend (the game). :D
I didn't read it right! Hehe...

But there is no reason to complain about anyone here.
Legend of Lara is very nice. And Icelandic. :)

Definitely close the topic.

LegenDarY
10-05-06, 19:53
omg people.. and legen of lara..

he is not complaining ABOUT you.. he is complaining WITH you.. because the 2 of you were complaining together in the avatar thread..

EVERYONE: let's make a deal.. NOBODY post in here anymore.. this way this thread won't have any influance on this forum anymore.. and we can move on with having fun.. and stop with the whining..

ps: so don't post if it's a good or bad idea.. just stop posting in here period ;)

elliotcroft
17-05-06, 20:52
legend of lara

Thorn
17-05-06, 21:03
This is getting good. http://i4.************/zxmud1.gif

BoyTRaider
17-05-06, 21:06
Bahhahahaha! :vlol:

Simulation
17-05-06, 21:07
This is getting good. http://i4.************/zxmud1.gif

It doesn't get any better than this......

So Thread closed.