PDA

View Full Version : Can I just ask something

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:47
Can I just asking something, Do you know McJ, well he's the admin right. Well he came in 2005 and he has had no posts. How is he the admin?

Sorry if I sound nosey im just confused

Legend of Lara
10-05-06, 19:49
I'm just as confused as you are.

Lavinder
10-05-06, 19:50
Can I just asking something, Do you know McJ, well he's the admin right. Well he came in 2005 and he has had no posts. How is he the admin?

Sorry if I sound nosey im just confused

No clue...

But MC J .. reminds me of .. MC Justin :p

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:51
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=1

He was the first member, yet he joined in 2005, on christmas day. Im really confused

Nephili
Lol Lavinder! I have no clue either.

Lavinder
MC Justin http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper679/stills/92y9v506.jpg.

Just kidding, I still have no clue :)

laracroft2122
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=1

He was the first member, yet he joined in 2005, on christmas day. Im really confused
See what I mean?

Lavinder
10-05-06, 19:52
See what I mean?

Yeah, :)

Angel_14
10-05-06, 19:53
I think McJ was a test member/admin by tlr... :confused:

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:54
Firstt member. But came on Christmas Day last year, yes 2005. Accordingly me, you and most the people here have been here longer but he was the first member, god unconfuse me please!

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:54
I think McJ was a test member/admin by tlr... :confused:

1.He has had no posts
2.He was the first member yet came last year, don't make sense

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 19:57
Anybody Know?

Laras Backpack
10-05-06, 20:01
Some one asked this before. I think Justin (tlr online) made the account to test something on the forum. tlr and McJ are the same person. I think.

rachkitten
10-05-06, 20:02
Some one asked this before. I think Justin (tlr online) made the account to test something on the forum. tlr and McJ are the same person. I think.

i think so too

Ampersand
10-05-06, 20:02
Yeah, I think McJ is another account of tlr's. :)

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 20:03
Yeah, I think McJ is another account of tlr's. :)

Can't you see what Im saying, it was the first member but joined last christmas day, thats impossible

Ampersand
10-05-06, 20:04
I can see what you're saying, but what I'm saying is: it's just one of tlr's test accounts. :o

MiCkiZ88
pretty amazing what litle details some of you dig up... :D makes me confused... *hides his blonde head*

Real Life Lara
Its Tlrs test account... hes the admin, he can do what he wants! :p Changing the join date things must just be another one of his admin powers o_O

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 20:05
Its Tlrs test account... hes the admin, he can do what he wants! :p Changing the join date things must just be another one of his admin powers o_O

give me one good reason that someone would wont to change the display date someone joined

Real Life Lara
10-05-06, 20:06
To test it or something, I dont know! It *is* a test account of his though, so who cares. o_O

Ampersand
10-05-06, 20:06
Maybe just to see if he could? :) Molehill -> Mountain. :D

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 20:07
To test it or something, I dont know! It *is* a test account of his though, so who cares. o_O
You have no proof of that

Real Life Lara
Its been said before, im 99% sure. ;)

Ampersand
Why not ask him and have done?

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 20:08
Becuase thats nosey I just want to take an intrest

Ampersand
10-05-06, 20:09
Doesn't this thread count as being nosy enough already? :D

only Croft
10-05-06, 20:09
By the way he isen't the first member, because if that was so if we put the number 2 it shoud coume out tlr's profile

Laras Backpack
10-05-06, 20:11
You have no proof of that
I'm sure someone made a thread about this before and it was revealed that tlr made the account. Tlr is always testing the forums. It's his job.

Maybe just to see if he could? Molehill -> Mountain.
:D

Catapharact
10-05-06, 20:13
laracroft2122:

There is a PM system for these sort of questions. The mods will be happy to answer your questions. Now your question has been answered to the best of our memmber's ablilities. Further details should be asked from the mods don;t you think.

Time to say Au Revior thread.

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 20:15
By the way he isen't the first member, because if that was so if we put the number 2 it shoud coume out tlr's profile

Look in the url of the address I posted for the account. It says the member number 1 so that leads to McJ. So he is the first member

Tomb Raider Master
10-05-06, 20:16
McJ = tlr online :)

laracroft2122
10-05-06, 20:19
laracroft2122:

There is a PM system for these sort of questions. The mods will be happy to answer your questions. Now your question has been answered to the best of our memmber's ablilities. Further details should be asked from the mods don;t you think.

i know what the PM system is for and I know that mods can answer my questions but it's the simple reason im making convosation. I'm asking you guys, Im enjoying each others company.

Catapharact
10-05-06, 20:21
There are better ways:

Wanna spark a convo? Bring up a topic thats meaningful (and hasn't been discussed to death.) Something new, something fresh. We all know of the myterious "1st Member." We have all talked about it.

Bring something new to the table.

*Yawn.*

Shark_Blade
10-05-06, 20:21
McJ = tlr online :)
Are you related to him? How can you be so sure?

Ampersand
10-05-06, 20:22

Because it's been discussed to death in the past. :)

(Edit: hang on, Cata just said that. :cln:)

Catapharact
10-05-06, 20:23

tlr Online's name is Justin. Ring any bells? I do hope so.

We veterens know... Trust us ;).

Night Crawler
10-05-06, 20:48
laracroft2122:

Time to say Au Revior thread.If you don't like the topics in this forum then why are you here? How many times today have you spammed it up in various topics telling people thiers are useless, unmeaningful and uninteresting?

You're not gonna change the forum so you might as well put a sock in it, the members here seem perfectly happy with thier topics and they always get replies and good discussions going, I agree that some are better than others but you are really starting to become annoying with your constant preaching.

This topic was flowing fine until you stook your oar in, you made the topic useless, unmeaningful and uninteresting.

RAID
11-05-06, 05:20
laracroft2122:

Dude, stop playing Moderator and quit trying to look good in the eyes of the Administrators, and just let people discuss what they want.

You know, people actually rather have spam and boring topics (like you're calling this one) other than show offs and butt-kissers.

It's as simple as that ;)

angelika
11-05-06, 06:01
Dude, stop playing Moderator and quit trying to look good in the eyes of the Administrators, and just let people discuss what they want.

You know, people actually rather have spam and boring topics (like you're calling this one) other than show offs and butt-kissers.

I have the same impression! Cat uses the word spam very easily.

Airave
11-05-06, 08:54
Why so hung up on Newtonian physics?
Never heard of time travel?:p

Draco
11-05-06, 09:01
mcj is tlr is justin

I know this...well because I know everything :p

Go easy on Cataphract guys, he isn't used to dealing with people as if they are equals.

deepbluesea
11-05-06, 09:35

lol :vlol:

And guys try to play nice

Agnese Croft
11-05-06, 10:39
Can't you see what Im saying, it was the first member but joined last christmas day, thats impossible

Yea...really how can it be?..I now understands you...It sounds really strange:pi:

ELEN
11-05-06, 10:50
Who is memeber #1?

Why doesn't tlr post a pic?

These are the most popular questions. Now I'll add in my list "Who is McJ and why is he an admin?". LOL.

Ok, the official reply for laracroft2122 and everyone that wonders: McJ is a test account. This account is not used for the forum (as you can see, he has zero posts). It's used for the admin control panel :wve:

Why is he member#1? The old members remember that there was no a #1 on Infopop (our previous software maker). The #1 was a test account back then that the Infopop software needed. When we changed to vBulletin, we put McJ there to test something. But we all changed numbers anyway. I used to be member #4127, but vBulletin put me elsewhere.

Catapharact
11-05-06, 11:45
Go easy on Cataphract guys, he isn't used to dealing with people as if they are equals.

*Wipes away Tears* :(...

*< Is heart broken...*

angelika
11-05-06, 12:50

What do you mean exactly?
Because if you mean that Catapharact doesn't consider all member equals (besides mod and admins) I 'd say that's his problem. I would first be angry at you for putting up with it and then with Cat for considering so.
I hope I got this wrong.

laracroft2122
11-05-06, 14:22
If you don't like the topics in this forum then why are you here? How many times today have you spammed it up in various topics telling people thiers are useless, unmeaningful and uninteresting?

You're not gonna change the forum so you might as well put a sock in it, the members here seem perfectly happy with thier topics and they always get replies and good discussions going, I agree that some are better than others but you are really starting to become annoying with your constant preaching.

This topic was flowing fine until you stook your oar in, you made the topic useless, unmeaningful and uninteresting.

Thank You!

laracroft2122
11-05-06, 14:23

Thank You!

laracroft2122
11-05-06, 14:25
I have the same impression! Cat uses the word spam very easily.

And Thank You once more...

Well Cat, it looks like you are outnumbered. This was a topic that the forum could disguss. We are only intrested. And yes I did notice that you are calling quite a few threads and posts boaring and stupid. Here is the thing, your not a moderator, the people who close threads are so why don't you learn while you are not a moderator or administrator on this forums you can not tell others what to do. And even if you are a vetaren, That doesn't mean your always right!

RAID
11-05-06, 15:42
There are a few things I'd like to add;

1) If the mods or admins have a problem with threads like this one, they know what to do.

2) What better advice to follow than your own, next time use PM. Unless you want Mods and Admins to see it and make a good impression ;)

3) When tlr creates a spam topic titled "Waaaaaaaaaaaah" or something, why don't comment on that Catapharact?

Just saying :o ...

Catapharact
11-05-06, 16:21
I have.

*Recalls a comment he posted in Justin's Thread.*

Not gonna repeat it Lol! People, I am a bit surprised that you don't get cored seeing the same content fly by you over and over again.

To each their own I guess...

Draco
11-05-06, 18:03
That's the nature of the beast. If everyone only ever made one topic ever for everything they could discuss, the forum would be full of thousand page threads and few would bother posting.

Draco
11-05-06, 18:07
What do you mean exactly?
Because if you mean that Catapharact doesn't consider all member equals (besides mod and admins) I 'd say that's his problem. I would first be angry at you for putting up with it and then with Cat for considering so.
I hope I got this wrong.

You did, it was meant a bit more sarcastic that it probably looked. While Cat does get carried away with things sometimes, his motives likely weren't ulterior. If Cat was ever going to be a mod, he would probably have been asked by now. But yes, he could temper his willingness to admonish his peers for using this forum as it was intended a bit more.

But in any case, why be angry? It's not worth it.

angelika
11-05-06, 19:07
You did, it was meant a bit more sarcastic that it probably looked.

But in any case, why be angry? It's not worth it.

OK then. Angy maybe wasn't the suitable word.
I love this forum but there are only two thing I don't like
1) Posting just to post
2) downgrating other people's posts/threads/opinion (or you name it)

Got sth to say, say it.
Don't like what you read, then don't bother....

CerebralAssassin
11-05-06, 19:16
Cause our math skills aren't good enough to deal with Gen. relativity ;) :p