PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid Movie Confirmed!!!

UNDERTAKER
10-05-06, 21:26
http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6150282

:yik:

BlackGrey
10-05-06, 21:27
All i can say is WOW :eek: Who will play snake?

tlr online
10-05-06, 21:28
Very cool! Thanks UT :tmb:

jjbennett
10-05-06, 21:30
Hideo said Hugh Jackman (X-Men) would make a perfect snake, so i guess it'll be him.

Shark_Blade
I knew this day would come:D
*sighs of relief

MiCkiZ88
OMG!! :yik: I've waited for this.. I hope hideo is the director.. is it? ah better just read the report...

Laras Backpack
Sounds great! :tmb: I hope they do the game justice.

xMiSsCrOfTx
10-05-06, 21:31
Awesome! I'll definitely be seeing this. :tmb:

UNDERTAKER
10-05-06, 21:31
Who should be Snake?

I always thought Clint Eastwood would have made the perfect Solid Snake if he were 30 years younger.

But who else is there?

Catapharact
10-05-06, 21:33
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No offense to Mr. Hideo but ARE YOU INSANE?!

Please for the love of god don't wreck this beautiful creation of yours. MGS is just too good for a movie; Its a movie on its own.

*Sigh...* There goes another game series... soon to be corrupted by hollywood :(.

jjbennett
10-05-06, 21:34
Undertaker see my post above.

MiCkiZ88
10-05-06, 21:34
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No offense to Mr. Hideo but ARE YOU INSANE?!

Please for the love of god don't wreck this beautiful creation of yours. MGS is just too good for a movie; Its a movie on its own.

*Sigh...* There goes another game series... soon to be corrupted by hollywood :(.
hahahah.. true :D

Shark_Blade
10-05-06, 21:41
Not everyone plays the game and if they enter the silver screen they will get more fans and get more profit.

MGS game is great but the movie won't spoil the game IMO.
Take Street Fighter for example. The game is so good it's a phenomenon but the movie sucks so bad it makes a 2-year old baby cries. But it didn't affect the games whatsoever.

Catapharact
10-05-06, 21:46
Not everyone plays the game and if they enter the silver screen they will get more fans and get more profit.

MGS game is great but the movie won't spoil the game IMO.
Take Street Fighter for example. The game is so good it's a phenomenon but the movie sucks so bad it makes a 2-year old baby cries. But it didn't affect the games whatsoever.

True but my point was though a fan's POV. The game is good... No its great! It was made and produced through one point of view. I really don't want anyone else comming along and giving it a new look. I just... don't Lol!

Shark_Blade
10-05-06, 21:53
True but my point was though a fan's POV. The game is good... No its great! It was made and produced through one point of view. I really don't want anyone else comming along and giving it a new look. I just... don't Lol!
:vlol: I understand you but everyone has their own opinion. lmao:vlol:

Nephili
10-05-06, 21:57
Woo! Im looking forward to this :D Thanks for sharing :wve:

ILG49ers
11-05-06, 00:47
Iím not sure how well a MGS movie will turn out, but I know I will be seeing it.

Jin Uzuki
11-05-06, 03:01
I am overly confident that Kojima will put as much blood and perspiration into this project...that is, if he's truly a part of it. ;) :wve:

YvesSL
11-05-06, 06:05
H. Jackman can't do it. He's doing the wolverine movie and probably X-4!

TombRaiderLover
11-05-06, 06:49
It better be a good film.

MGS is the greatest game ever made.

Rivendell
11-05-06, 06:54
YvesSL: I read that there's not going to be anothe X movie! Just this trilogy :(

Hugh Jackman would be cool as him, though Sawyer from LOST is near perfect for the role in my mind.

Plus isn't Hideo himself making it? I know he told Uwe Bol to get stuffed, so I hope he's making it himself. It'll be great then, and hopefully Hollywood won't have a say in it!

MiCkiZ88
11-05-06, 09:00
YvesSL: I read that there's not going to be anothe X movie! Just this trilogy :(

Hugh Jackman would be cool as him, though Sawyer from LOST is near perfect for the role in my mind.

Plus isn't Hideo himself making it? I know he told Uwe Bol to get stuffed, so I hope he's making it himself. It'll be great then, and hopefully Hollywood won't have a say in it!
hahah.. hideo has a choice for words when he needs em :D And if hideo direct's and writes the story.. it'll be great... but if not.. *deep breath* God only know what those hollywood jack-asses can do.. excuse me.. can ruin it :(