PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Assault full screen anti aliasing.

Lavinder
14-05-06, 11:26
It says this Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA)
This patch allows you to turn on full-screen anti-aliasing. To turn it on you must modify the value of the following variable:
r_multisample_quality 0 - No multi-sampling
1 - 1 x multi-sampling
2 - 2 x multi-sampling
16 - 16 x mutli-sampling
The software will automatically degrade the value of r_multisample_quality to the highest possible value that your hardware is capable of. In order to see the results of this change you will need to exit the game and return. Once set, the value of this variable will be preserved.

The default value for r_multisample_quality is 0 or No multi-sampling.

How do I do this?

Joseph
14-05-06, 23:29
Where do you have this info from? Wasn't there more instructions?
I have this game, but haven't installed it yet. And because i am doing a set of tests on my PC it will take a few days before i do. :)

Lavinder
17-05-06, 14:40
Where do you have this info from? Wasn't there more instructions?
I have this game, but haven't installed it yet. And because i am doing a set of tests on my PC it will take a few days before i do. :) On the EA website HERE (http://www.ea.com/official/moh/pacassault/us/downloads.jsp)

:)

No more instructions on it :(

Lara Lover
17-05-06, 15:09
Is it called Pacific Assault? :)

Joseph
17-05-06, 19:33
Well i could not find it. I installed the game, the patch, launched the game and applied all highest settings and my resolution (1600x1200), played a few levels... wow this game is looking astonishingly good, and i had the impression FSAA is applied. But i want to see it somewhere in settings, so exit game. Open game's directory\main]settings.ini. But there is no line "r_multisample_quality 0". :confused:
I don't know, Lavinder.

Lavinder
19-05-06, 19:51
Well i could not find it. I installed the game, the patch, launched the game and applied all highest settings and my resolution (1600x1200), played a few levels... wow this game is looking astonishingly good, and i had the impression FSAA is applied. But i want to see it somewhere in settings, so exit game. Open game's directory\main]settings.ini. But there is no line "r_multisample_quality 0". :confused:
I don't know, Lavinder.

:hea: Ok thanks :)