PDA

View Full Version : jrb the lifeguard

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 04:57
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Red20Cross.jpg

After two weeks of BORING classes and STRENUOUS training and LONG HARD HOURS in the pool and a HELLA BAD sunburn.... I am a certified lifeguard! YAY! :D

I'm so excited!

CerebralAssassin
19-05-06, 04:59
congratz! :tea:

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 05:02
congratz! :tea:

Spaciba! I'm veeery excited. And people think lifeguarding is easy? Ah. No. Getting my certification was HARD.

CerebralAssassin
19-05-06, 05:15
Spaciba! I'm veeery excited. And people think lifeguarding is easy? Ah. No. Getting my certification was HARD.

hehe...whoever said lifeguarding is easy?don't they think about the days you'll have to rescue 300 lbs. mammals?LOL!

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 05:18
hehe...whoever said lifeguarding is easy?don't they think about the days you'll have to rescue 300 lbs. mammals?LOL!

CA.....O_O....YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE GIRL TO PLAY MY VICTIM DURING MY WATER TEST. :mad:

I weigh in at 130... she must have weighed TWICE that. It was definitely the hardest thing I've EVER done.

MiCkiZ88
19-05-06, 07:11
congrats! :tmb:

Airave
19-05-06, 07:40
Good job!

I did that too- maaannnny years ago.
We let a trainer use our family pool
for lessons so I got my training free.

Kamrusepas
19-05-06, 08:00
Wow, nice work :tmb:

tha_mattster
19-05-06, 08:11
why do you need life guards? Can't you use a big net to fish the drowning fools out? Or train a dolphin to do it?

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 15:17
why do you need life guards? Can't you use a big net to fish the drowning fools out? Or train a dolphin to do it?

:vlol:!

Thank you all! I'm very excited. I'll be leaving June 10th for FIVE WEEKS OF INTERNETLESS camp counseling and lifeguarding. :o But it should be fun, right?

sweetPoison
19-05-06, 15:26
:vlol:!

Thank you all! I'm very excited. I'll be leaving June 10th for FIVE WEEKS OF INTERNETLESS camp counseling and lifeguarding. :o But it should be fun, right?

You should practice your 'Baywatch run' with the whole deal...that includes the 'chest-out' run and the hair-flip!!:D

You might even want to perhaps try the red swimsuit...*tries to picture you in it!!LOL Kidding!!!:D

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 15:30
You should practice your 'Baywatch run' with the whole deal...that includes the 'chest-out' run and the hair-flip!!:D

You might even want to perhaps try the red swimsuit...*tries to picture you in it!!LOL Kidding!!!:D

Oh I've got the first two down, don't you worry. ;)

As for the red swimsuit... I assume you mean the one piece! :p
Although I DO have to wear a red red guard suit. It's tres cute though.

RAID
19-05-06, 15:31
well done :tmb:

sweetPoison
19-05-06, 15:33
Just wondering...what's in it for you??

Are you doing this as an act of 'saving the world'-thing for you conscience or are you doing it for a salary?? How much do these life-guards earn anyway??

It should be quite sum considering they 'do' save lives...unless you're trying to save Rose O' donnell!!!

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 15:36
Sweet poison...I positively HATE children...sitting for long periods of time... and I CANNOT STAND the outdoors...This is all for one cause:

$

sweetPoison
19-05-06, 15:43
Sweet poison...I positively HATE children...sitting for long periods of time... and I CANNOT STAND the outdoors...This is all for one cause:

$

I guess money does run the world...:vlol:

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 15:58
How does that song go?

Your love gives me such a thrill, but your love won't pay my bills...I want MONEY! THATS WHAT I WANT! :D

Jacob x5
19-05-06, 17:11
Congratulations. :tmb: :)

I'll be leaving June 10th for FIVE WEEKS OF INTERNETLESS camp counseling and lifeguarding.

Well, you'll be missed. :wve:

June 10th is my birthday! :p

JACOBryanBURNS
19-05-06, 17:23
Aw! Thanks! I'll definitely miss you lot...a lot.

Nephili
19-05-06, 17:27
Congratulations! Awww you will be missed when you go away, but good luck! :tmb: