PDA

View Full Version : Saw 3

Scottlee
19-05-06, 21:55
October 29th, 2006 (cinema release date) :jmp:

Just been scanning the internet, but plot information is hard to find. Tobin Gard will be back as "Jigsaw", though. He doesn't die of his disease just yet. Amanda is back too, although that was considerably more expected.

If you like these films, how do you expect the third one to pan out?

Kamrusepas
19-05-06, 21:57
I'm disappointed that they're making a third one. The first one was awesome, the second one was decent... So I don't have such high hopes for this one :)

tha_mattster
19-05-06, 21:57
OK I have never seen any of these nasty films, I dont really want to but I am interested to know what the story is!

Explain all the plots to me please http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Happy/Nodding.gif

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-05-06, 21:58
Wow, already they're working on a third? I haven't even seen the first, but I want to. They seem really creepy and interesting.

Ampersand
19-05-06, 21:58
Just the name 'Saw' scares me. :cln:

Kamrusepas
19-05-06, 22:00
Explain all the plots to me please http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Happy/Nodding.gif

You really should watch them for yourself. Although, I must say, they are not for the weak of heart :D

Volcano
19-05-06, 22:03
OK I have never seen any of these nasty films, I dont really want to but I am interested to know what the story is!

Jigsaw is this dude http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:xZtEwgOMFSWU8M:www.thekratsite.com/images2 who wears this creepy mask! Brings back memories, bad momories. He likes to play 'games' with people where they have to save there own lives by solving a puzzle of killing a fellow human...I have not seen the second one but i know the first one well!

Volcano
19-05-06, 22:05
You really should watch them for yourself. Although, I must say, they are not for the weak of heart :D
Yep, thats a fact!;) :p

Betal
19-05-06, 22:09
I hate saw 1& 2 they are to creepy. Like in saw 1 when he take a saw and cut of his foot:hea:

Ampersand
19-05-06, 22:16
he take a saw and cut of his foot:hea:

OK, I'm never going to see those films. :o :p

Shark_Blade
19-05-06, 22:24
OK, I'm never going to see those films. :o :p
lmao :vlol: You don't know what you're missing. I got Saw 2 recently but haven't seen it yet. Saw 3 is so long away

Legend of Lara
19-05-06, 22:26
Plot for Saw III:
Jigsaw: I'm tired of letting guys kill each other... I'M GONNA BE A MAGICAL FAIRY!!!
Saw 3: The Magical Forest. Rated PG-13 for a dreadful plot.
Starring: Pamela Anderson. :cln:
-COMING SOON-

Ampersand
19-05-06, 22:37
lmao :vlol: You don't know what you're missing. I got Saw 2 recently but haven't seen it yet. Saw 3 is so long away

I'll happily miss out on people sawing their feet off, thanks. :D

Rivendell
19-05-06, 22:38
Saw 1 was excellent - the twist at the end shocked me completely! Saw 2 was good too, - it made me cringe a lot more: especially that Damn Injection Pit :yik:

Legend of Lara
19-05-06, 22:39
Saw 1 was excellent - the twist at the end shocked me completely! Saw 2 was good too, - it made me cringe a lot more: especially that Damn Injection Pit :yik:

What twist at the end? DID Jigsaw become a fairy? TELL!!!

Nephili
19-05-06, 22:41
Oh i'm sort of looking forward to this, but not much as i didn't really like the second as much as the first, but it hopefully will still be a good film.

Joseph
19-05-06, 22:45
lmao :vlol: You don't know what you're missing. I got Saw 2 recently but haven't seen it yet. Saw 3 is so long awayPlease remember this is an all age forum. I don't know the age of Ampersand, nevertheless people may -despite their age- have a good reason to never watch these movies because they're too gross! Respect, nothing to laugh about.

Rivendell
19-05-06, 22:48
What twist at the end? DID Jigsaw become a fairy? TELL!!!

:vlol: Nahh he didn't become a fairy! Not saying, it'll spoil it for those who may want to watch it ;)

Legend of Lara
19-05-06, 22:49
:vlol: Nahh he didn't become a fairy! Not saying, it'll spoil it for those who may want to watch it ;)
Aww... why don't you change the font color to white, write in black: SPOILER ALERT and then write the ending down?

PS: I got PMs disabled. :D

average stalker
19-05-06, 22:50
these movies are fun and i'm sure the new one won't be better than the other 2 films.

Rivendell
19-05-06, 22:57
Ok.
Spoiler Alert ;)
Jigsaw kidnapped 2 men and locks them in a room with a corpse. He lets them know he's watching them and that they'll die if they try and escape without doing what he asks. (I can't remember the puzzles he set them.) There's a whole other storyline going on at the same time, and eventually it ends up with one guy sawing through his ankle to escape, and another guy is trapped inside the room helpless as the "corpse"- (a.k.a Jigsaw) gets up off the floor and locks the door.
It doesn't sound really good does it? It is though ! It's really gripping!
Spoiler end

k? :tmb:

egyptiangal
19-05-06, 22:59
ive never seen any of the saw movies. too gorey~ :yik:

Shark_Blade
19-05-06, 23:00
I'll happily miss out on people sawing their feet off, thanks. :D
:hug: don't watch them if you don't want to, I always say.

Legend of Lara
19-05-06, 23:01
Thank you Rivendell. :D... sounds creepy. :yik:

stpdude
19-05-06, 23:29
Jigsaw is this dude http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:xZtEwgOMFSWU8M:www.thekratsite.com/images2 who wears this creepy mask! Brings back memories, bad momories. He likes to play 'games' with people where they have to save there own lives by solving a puzzle of killing a fellow human...I have not seen the second one but i know the first one well!

Wrong. Well some of it is right. Jigsaw is the person that sets u in the traps, watches u, and has fun. He made that doll and he uses it so the poeple wont know what his real face looks like. Just see the movies....There pretty awesome

ILG49ers
20-05-06, 00:15
I've never even seen the first two.

LegenDarY
20-05-06, 01:10
I can't wait for Saw III, the first two movies very brilliant, whoever came up with those 2 stories must be an absolute genius (and a little bit of a psycho :p).. cause the twists in every story are amazing.. i hope the third one will be just as good as the previous 2

Volcano
20-05-06, 06:53
Wrong. Well some of it is right. Jigsaw is the person that sets u in the traps, watches u, and has fun. He made that doll and he uses it so the poeple wont know what his real face looks like. Just see the movies....There pretty awesome
Oops...I thought that the doll was Jigsaw...i always get mixed up with movies!!!