PDA

View Full Version : TLR Online and me

daventry
19-05-06, 23:45
Hmm, i went through his Profile just to see something and i noticed this.

Date of Birth:
February 13, 1977 Age:

Now this is mine

Date of Birth:
March 13, 1977 Age:

Weird isent it, we are just one Month away.

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-05-06, 23:46
What a coincidence :D

illuminati30
19-05-06, 23:49
Snoopin around profiles eh? :tea:

Must be long lost brothers!

Legend of Lara
19-05-06, 23:49
There seems to be a fine line between coincidense and irony.

laralives
19-05-06, 23:50
ur his distant twin *not identical*

well we've never seen him
mmmmm.....

daventry
19-05-06, 23:51
http://www.tombraiderhub.com/forum_images/daventry.jpgYou wanna see me, here you go.

Shark_Blade
19-05-06, 23:52
what's the connection anyway?

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-05-06, 23:54
You wanna see me, one moment and i'll Edit my Post.

*Expects a picture of a penguin to pop up soon* :p

daventry
20-05-06, 00:09
Must be long lost brothers!
ur his distant twin *not identical*
Hmm, now theres a coincidense.

what's the connection anyway?
No connection, its just very interesting.

well we've never seen him
mmmmm.....
I would love to see what TLR Online really looks like behind that Penguin Vader Mask

Volcano
20-05-06, 07:07
Cool, now we need to know the times you were born at!:D :p

tha_mattster
20-05-06, 07:39
What is TLR online? I have heard people say TLR like its a person! I demand you reveal the identity of fistface!!....no i mean TLR :D

RAID
20-05-06, 08:20
And the point of this thread is...?

Night Crawler
20-05-06, 08:20
You don't look 29 lol, more like 11 or 12. No offense.

daventry
20-05-06, 08:48
Cool, now we need to know the times you were born at!:D :p
About 7pm around there.

You don't look 29 lol, more like 11 or 12. No offense.
I am young for my age and the Doctor tells me i have to take injections for the rest of my life to make me grow. No thank you, i like beeing this young.

What is TLR online? I have heard people say TLR like its a person! I demand you reveal the identity of fistface!!....no i mean TLR :D
Ive seen the Member Gallery (witch i cant find no more) and saw all the Admins and Mods Faces, except his.

And the point of this thread is...?
I wonder how clean the Forum Board would be for every time you say that, of course theres no point to this Thread, im just making an interesting Fact.

RAID
20-05-06, 08:52
I wonder how clean the Forum Board would be for every time you say that, of course theres no point to this Thread, im just making an interesting Fact.

No trust me pal, I never say that. I don't play moderator and I let people discuss what they want. But threads like this one are just a way to get attention, especially from the admin.

And trust me, it's not interesting. you're just trying to butt-kiss the admin to become a mod. I've noticed your past posts going like "Thread Closed" and stuff like that, and it's very annoying ;)

Lone Raider
20-05-06, 08:56
Hmm, i went through his Profile just to see something and i noticed this.

Date of Birth:
February 13, 1977 Age:

Now this is mine

Date of Birth:
March 13, 1977 Age:

Weird isent it, we are just one Month away.

hey, we share birthdays :wve:

Jacob x5
20-05-06, 09:03
No trust me pal, I never say that. I don't play moderator and I let people discuss what they want. But threads like this one are just a way to get attention, especially from the admin.

And trust me, it's not interesting. you're just trying to butt-kiss the admin to become a mod. I've noticed your past posts going like "Thread Closed" and stuff like that, and it's very annoying ;)

I think the 'admin' himself will be the judge of that.

daventry
20-05-06, 09:05

Yea it was annoying, i got carried away a bit.

daventry
20-05-06, 09:06
hey, we share birthdays :wve:

Were you also born in 1977 on the 13th of March, what Month was it and how old are you.

Lone Raider
20-05-06, 09:08
no, I'm born March 13th, but I'm a bit older ;)

Night Crawler
20-05-06, 09:10
Personally I think this kid is nuts! LOL. A strange mod wannabe who'll stop at nothing. He seems awfully desperate to get on the Admin's good side, this thread is a weird attempt at that, it's almost creepy.

Jacob x5
20-05-06, 09:11
Personally I think this kid is nuts! LOL. A strange mod wannabe who'll stop at nothing. He seems awfully desperate to get on the Admin's good side, this thread is a weird attempt at that, it's almost creepy.

Do honestly believe that that was why this thread was created?

RAID
20-05-06, 09:12
hehe, good to know someone knows what I actually mean :)

Lone Raider
Gosh, leave him be, he just fancies a chat... it's not really important enough to hack into him :confused:

Night Crawler
Do honestly believe that that was why this thread was created?Yes! So that he could somehow associate himself with the Admin. Rofl.

RAID
20-05-06, 09:13
Do honestly believe that that was why this thread was created?
why else? I mean what's to discusss about a topic like this one.

What this thread really means is: Hey TLR I was interested to go in your profile cause you're my fav. make me a mod now.

Boring... Not cool...

Jacob x5
20-05-06, 09:14
Lol, I'm not sure that's how the Admins really think. "Oooh, this guy is exactly one month younger than me. I like him." :D

Night Crawler
20-05-06, 09:15
Lol, I'm not sure that's how the Admins really think. "Oooh, this guy is exactly one month younger than me. I like him." :DTry telling that to daventry :whi:

RAID
20-05-06, 09:18
Lol, I'm not sure that's how the Admins really think. "Oooh, this guy is exactly one month younger than me. I like him." :D
It's not just that Jacob.

The whole, " TLR give me your MSN" I read on another thread and back in his old posts, going like "Thread Closed" and "Please use the PM system next time. Thread Closed"

@ daventry: Do you really think that and admin will play favorites. If that were to happen people will just stop coming on the forum cause no one likes to feel like the third wheel ;)

daventry
20-05-06, 09:18
Its an interesting fact and im not nuts :( Im just Annorectic and half retarted, sorry i dont know the right word.

Yes im very Childish and ask ALOT of questions, but thats the down side of me, getting on peoples nervers sometime and annoy them like heck.

I have an annoying girlish voice and everybody thinks im a Girl, no matter how i dress.

I have no beard and chest hair

I so wish i was Normal.

I also cut myself in 3 sort of Growth Person sort of ways. :)

Im a 15 year old on the Outside and my Brain is of a 10 year old childish Person, but im a 29 year old grown up inside that wants to break out and get a Life.

RAID
20-05-06, 09:21
Its an interesting fact, but fine i'll let the Thread die and ask a Mod to close it and im not nuts :( Im just Annorectic and half retarted, sorry i dont know the right word.

Yes im very Childish and ask ALOT of questions, but thats the down side of me, getting on peoples nervers sometime and annoy them like heck.

I have an annoying girlish voice and everybody thinks im a Girl, no matter how i dress.

I have no beard and chest hair

I so wish i was Normal.
Look, no one is saying you're retarded. I never meant to offend you so I apologise.

But I just speak my mind and I'm not afraid to do it. I just can't stand people who butt-kiss and show-off. It's just the way I am.

daventry
20-05-06, 09:28
With all those points you guys just made about butt kissing the Admins, your right that is creepy, but that wasent even my attencion in the first place until you brought it up again.

I just wanted to know who else is Born on the same Date as me and accidently found TLR Online, so sorry.