PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tams and Colgate are they sold in your country?

abraham
20-05-06, 07:53
MY brother was telling me that Tim Tams(they are nice chocolate) have anti-freeze in them and some other chemicals that arent good for you and also Colgate(colgate is a toothpaste).Anti-freeze melts things and has a reaction so when your brushing your teeth it should bubble up and Anti-freeze is in cars.Are they sold their becuase my bro was saying they only selling Tim Tams(Arnotts owns them)in Australia and Tim Tams are sooooooo popular like coke and pepsy.

TombRaiderLover
20-05-06, 07:55
I think colgate is.

VonCroy360
20-05-06, 08:09
Colgate is sold here, but I've never heard of tim-tams... :confused:

Thorir
20-05-06, 09:17

Ditto.

Kamrusepas
20-05-06, 09:18

Same here.

Volcano
20-05-06, 09:32
Same for me too!:)

tha_mattster
20-05-06, 09:45
I dont think there is anything to worry about. The same ingredient can do different things in different products. It would have been banned ages ago if it was dangerous.

Like those diluting juices which are now banned in the UK because they cause cancer.

abraham
20-05-06, 10:07
I dont think there is anything to worry about. The same ingredient can do different things in different products. It would have been banned ages ago if it was dangerous.

Like those diluting juices which are now banned in the UK because they cause cancer.

WOW i neva heard of those

Tim Tams only affects you if you eat alot of it

i stopped eating tim tams and same as my friends they said it taste diferent sometimes too and it has this circle thing that looks like a machine glitch.

and colgate isn't bad for you unless you eat alot of it loool

DAM i wish i still have that broucher,i would of scanned it for you guys.

Jacob x5
20-05-06, 10:07

Moi aussi.

MiCkiZ88
20-05-06, 10:09
never heard of tim tams... but I use colgate... so does this explain why my teeth are beginning to feel sour after I've washed them...

ianneganda
20-05-06, 12:45
Colgate and Tim tams sold in our country, but I don't eat Tim tams though
but Colgate I use it

GuardianAngel
20-05-06, 13:28
Golgate is... but i have never heard of Tim Tam's before. :confused:

DREWY
20-05-06, 13:31
Tim Tams totally ROCK. Big chocolate fan here and colgate cleans up the damage (decay wise) :tmb:
Not too mention you can get Tim Tams in alcaholic flavours too

Punaxe
20-05-06, 13:31
Every civilised country (so to say) has very strict rules about what can and what cannot be in consumer products. Don't worry about that :) As long as you don't eat kilos of one and the same product in a short period of time, everything is fine. Eating that much of one thing is harmful for any product - even water!

AnthonyShock1515
20-05-06, 14:11
Whats Anti-Freeze?

And what were those diluting juices called?

Capt. Murphy
20-05-06, 14:22
Colgate comes in Shaving cream and Tooth-paste (and maybe some other things I can't think of ATM). I've never heard of 'Tim-tams'. :confused: I live in America.

Punaxe
20-05-06, 14:22
Colgate comes in Shaving cream and Tooth-paste (and maybe some other things I can't think of ATM).
I've seen Colgate Milk as well :)
Not really a tasteful thought...

Ampersand
20-05-06, 14:23
We've got Colgate over here, but I've never heard of Tim Tams. :)