PDA

View Full Version : Lottery show went bust.

in these arms
21-05-06, 09:25
LONDON (Reuters) - Protesters from the campaign group Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) stormed the set of the BBC's National Lottery programme while it was being broadcast live on Saturday, to highlight their cause.

Six activists ran on to the set carrying placards and wearing T-shirts emblazoned with the words "Family Law Lotto. Next Time It Could Be You". They were pulled off the stage by security staff.

Wow, just saw it on the news when i finished watching my DVD, thought i'd tell u if you watch the lottery or not.

Lucy_Croft
21-05-06, 09:26
My mom saw it, she was watching the lottery, but me and my sis were watching Eurovision, lol! Some people, eh...

ClareT
21-05-06, 09:29
I was watching the Lottery, it was actually quite scary :D

It was on before the Eurovision, and they had to turn off the cameras and everything and have the blank screen with the Lottery logo on while they got the protesters off the stage.

CoxyAppo
21-05-06, 09:31
They put a title card over all the fuss and got Alan to speak! :D It was great a security guard pulled some fella to the ground!

Lucy Croft, the eurovision was on after the lottery on the same channel

Jebus
21-05-06, 09:32
yes i watched the lotto as well, Eamon Holmes was pretty much pushed off set and too safety, then the screen came on with a lotto symbol and a man was explaining what happened, the man that does the voice overs, then when Eamon came back on he said "Well i soon took care of them"

And in all honest truth, i won 10 :D

CoxyAppo
21-05-06, 09:36
a tenner thanks to them because the numbers would have been different if they released them when they should have!

Eamon said on the news that they had flares and they tried to burn the machines!

Lucy_Croft
21-05-06, 09:36
They put a title card over all the fuss and got Alan to speak! :D It was great a security guard pulled some fella to the ground!

Lucy Croft, the eurovision was on after the lottery on the same channel
Oooh ay, I didn't see it for some reason... OH, my sister was watching music channels before Eurovision came on >.<

in these arms
21-05-06, 09:38
a tenner thanks to them because the numbers would have been different if they released them when they should have!

Eamon said on the news that they had flares and they tried to burn the machines!

Burn the machines. They dont care about money then, and live a life were you curl up to die, in a dark wet corner.

Lucy_Croft
21-05-06, 09:41
yes i watched the lotto as well, Eamon Holmes was pretty much pushed off set and too safety, then the screen came on with a lotto symbol and a man was explaining what happened, the man that does the voice overs, then when Eamon came back on he said "Well i soon took care of them"

And in all honest truth, i won 10 :D
lol! Trust Eamon

in these arms
21-05-06, 09:45
My cousin won &#163;10 and spent it on cloths and lunch :)

Jebus
21-05-06, 09:45
lol trying to burn the machines!!! The lottery have all different machines, and they even name them!

in these arms
21-05-06, 09:50
Like there pets probbaly.

Lucy_Croft
21-05-06, 09:52
I wonder what they feed them? :D

in these arms
21-05-06, 09:59
Wires.

Lucy_Croft
21-05-06, 09:59
Balls?
Gosh that sounds wrong! You know what I mean... Hopefully :D

JasonDavies15
21-05-06, 10:25
I captured a glimpse of that episode, I mmediatly thought it was ITV the Prince's Trust as some kind of laugh then I realised it was real on live TV on BBC1 !!!!!! :yik: