PDA

View Full Version : Finnland wins Eurovision!!!!

ingistefans
22-05-06, 05:19
Now all you Eurovision buffs:D How did you like the results of Eurovision Saturday night?

The first rock song to enter the competition and they win with a huge lead.

"Hard Rock Halleluja" performed by Lordi.

RoseTyler
22-05-06, 05:19
Trust me, you don't want my opinion. :D

Jacob x5
22-05-06, 05:40
Thank you, ingistefans! :p

Well, personally I didn't think it was really a song.

angelika
22-05-06, 06:01
This year's contest was burlesque!!!

Baslakor
22-05-06, 06:10
The band is about image, not about music.
The song is pop, mixed with a little pop, far too soft for there appearance.

It sounded like a remix of that 60's song 'all the people bla bla blabla blaa' (You can hear it at time-life-music commercials)
Damn.. forgot it's name :(

But then again, it didn't had any worthy competition.

angelika
22-05-06, 06:17
The song is pop, mixed with a little pop, far too soft for there appearance.

Are you talking about Finland's song? For it had nothing to do with pop.
Some people call it hard rock, I call it rubbish. :mad:

This band held a concert a year ago (or more) in Greece and the whole metal audience starting thoughing vegetables at them.

I can't believe how people voted ( if people indeed voted) and gave them 12 points, Greece among them.

Kamrusepas
22-05-06, 09:34
It's so funny how other countries are all shocked because of Lordi. They've been here for years, we see them all the time, so we're used to them by now :p

angelika
22-05-06, 10:04
It's so funny how other countries are all shocked because of Lordi. They've been here for years, we see them all the time, so we're used to them by now :p

Do you really like their song compared to the other 23?

Joe_16
22-05-06, 10:09
It was crap. The whole competition is a joke influenced by political matters.

Kamrusepas
22-05-06, 10:16
Do you really like their song compared to the other 23?

Compared to the other entries, then yes, I do like their song.

ImpoSSibleL
22-05-06, 13:13
Congrats! :ton:

Jonnipants
22-05-06, 14:13
It was crap. The whole competition is a joke influenced by political matters.

WORD.

Legend of Lara
22-05-06, 14:17
I personally thought Lordi were... oh what's the word... hmm... oh right: CRAP!!! Eurovision is not ready for idiotic soft metal!

MiCkiZ88
22-05-06, 15:01
I personally thought Lordi were... oh what's the word... hmm... oh right: CRAP!!! Eurovision is not ready for idiotic soft metal!
you dont want to hear my opinion about that...

Brother Rumblebottoms
22-05-06, 15:03
Congratulations Finland ;) I thought they were funny lol; my mother was kinda shocked :vlol:

Legend of Lara
22-05-06, 15:06
you dont want to hear my opinion about that...

Lemme guess: YOU STUPID :cen: I'M GONNA :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: FINLAND IS DA :cen: BOMB!!!
Am I right?

Mona Sax
22-05-06, 15:12
Keep it nice now, no need to make it personal.

I didn't watch the show, but I think this competition needed a wake-up call, so you could say I'm happy with the results.

Scorpicus
22-05-06, 15:14

Almost every act in eurovision is crappy pop! Lordi definately put on the best show and stood out from the rest - they deserved to win by a longshot!!

Long live Lordi! :D

ELEN
22-05-06, 15:15
I don't understand the reactions. What if it's a rock song? This was something different and I believe that another part of Europe voted this year. I personally don't like the song, because this is not the kind of music I hear. But there are many people that love rock and decided to participate this year and vote.

Jacob x5
22-05-06, 15:17
I think they all looked bloody stupid. ;)