PDA

View Full Version : Longest TR1,2,3 Level

Mad Tony
22-05-06, 06:55
What the most annoying and longest level in the whole of tr1,2, and 3 in your opinon?

IMO, it would definitley be "Temple Ruins" from tr3 (but it is one of my favourites) or The Great Pyramid on tr1 (another one of my favourites)

CerebralAssassin
22-05-06, 06:58
What the most annoying and longest level in the whole of tr1,2, and 3 in your opinon?

IMO, it would definitley be "Temple Ruins" from tr3 (but it is one of my favourites) or The Great Pyramid on tr1 (another one of my favourites)
Temple ruins? :vlol: you HAVE GOT to be kidding me! I enjoyed every second of it!!

VonCroy360
22-05-06, 07:01
To me it was Opera House... It was annoying that I had to go up and down, up and down; just to get all the things into their places... :)

in these arms
22-05-06, 07:04
Tr1 - Atlantis

Tr2 - Temple of Xian

Tr3 - Every level to me is long

Some levels anoyy me, to be honest, and i throw everything about

:wve:

EscondeR
22-05-06, 07:40
To me it was Opera House... It was annoying that I had to go up and down, up and down; just to get all the things into their places... :)

The same one... cause of turning down both levers in control room w/o microchip settled, and then having no idea how to proceed for TWO days... :hea: HEH!

Janny
22-05-06, 07:46
TR2: Wreck of the Maria Doria and Temple of Xian
TR3: High Security Compound, Lud's Gate, Lost City of Tinnos
They seemed to last forever.

Lucy_Croft
22-05-06, 08:46
TR1: None of them are really THAT long once you get to know them well enough... I suppose to me it would be the Colosseum , just coz it's as boring as ****
TR2: Floating Islands - just seemed to go on for an AGE, and it was really crazy
TR3: Not sure, as I haven't finished playing it through again. But I'm tempted to say Aldwych or Lud's Gate, they were all dark and a bit tedious.

Lara Croft!
22-05-06, 20:26
I'm playing TRIII now and I have to say...All London levels...I mean...you think that there is a bug that once you activate it the level will never finish!:hea:

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-05-06, 20:43
TR3 - I'm going to agree with anyone who said the London levels of TR3. They seemed to drag on forever, almost to the point where you were ready to say, "I'm sick of these levels!" They were great fun and all, but they were a bit too long (for me at least).

TR2 - Temple of Xian, VERY long!

DREWY
22-05-06, 22:14
Luds Gate for me with the Opera House next. Not annoying as much as long, although with Luds gate it was because it was so much underwater.

Thorir
22-05-06, 22:27
TR1: Hmm... Atlantis, I guess.
TR2: Tibetian Foothills!
TR3: Lost City of Tinnos! God, long level. And the London levels... Actually, most levels are long!

Night_Heaven
22-05-06, 22:45
The Longest And The Most Annoyng...terrible...hard...level Was Aldwich Where No Matter If You Do All The Things In Order....you Still Have To Do Again And Again And Again The Same Tracks And Pass By All The Parts Again And Again:)

Camera Obscura
22-05-06, 22:58
Tr1 - Colloseum

Tr2 - Wreck Of The Moria Doria/ Opera House/ Floating Islands

Tr3 - High Security Compound/ Area 51 (God how I loathe those levels SO MUCH!)

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 07:49
The Longest And The Most Annoyng...terrible...hard...level Was Aldwich Where No Matter If You Do All The Things In Order....you Still Have To Do Again And Again And Again The Same Tracks And Pass By All The Parts Again And Again:)
Agreed! At least it had a creepy atmosphere that gave it some credibility :p

RAID
23-05-06, 07:56
TR1 Atlantis
TR2 Temple of Xian
TR3 Lost City Of Tinnos.

I think that overall Temple Of Xian is The longest :)

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 07:57
It is extremely long, huh? But it's definitely very Tomb Raiderish. I love it! It's one that I find 'fun' long instead of 'tedious' long.
*cough* Lud's Gate *cough*

RAID
23-05-06, 08:04
I hate Lud's Gate. I loves Temple of Xian as well :D and Floating Islands.

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 11:45
Lud's Gate was just so difficult! The UPV was awful. I SERIOUSLY used 21 medipacks coz Lara's breath kept running out :eek:
And what the hell was with that air pocket in one of the diamonds, in that awful underwater room? Lara seemed to be, erm, enjoying her air very much by the sound of it :yik:

Spitfire
23-05-06, 12:57
I havent played the first three TR's in so long that it's hard to remember anything but my favorite levels like TR2-Venice & Temple of Xian

hunter
23-05-06, 13:12
TR1 Atlantis
TR2 Wreck of Maria Doria (spooky :cln: )
TR3 Lost City of Tinnos

tombraider123
23-05-06, 18:21
TR1: Natla's Mines - This level would not end!
TR2: Opera House - Such a drag and i hated it too.
TR3: Temple Ruins - Ok Level - Went on forever.

JasonDavies15
23-05-06, 18:28
TR1 - Palace Midas
TRUB - Temple of the Cat
TR2 - Barkhang Monastery
TR2GM - Furnace of the Gods
TR3 - Lost City of Tinnos
TR3TLA - Shakespeare Cliff