PDA

View Full Version : Just beat Fatal Frame II and I'm ****ed off.

TrojanMan
22-05-06, 07:46
WARNING SPOILERS FOR FATAL FRAME II!!!
I spent eight hours of my life trying to save my little sister's life in a village full of homocidal only to commit with my own hands the very thing I worked so hard to prevent!? BS! I'm going through on Hard mode (no spoilers please!) to see if the Chapter Zero provides a better ending. Plus, the game still left me very confused. I loved all of the subplots, but none of them felt woven together or even tied up at all. Again, maybe Chapter Zero will help...

Colin125
22-05-06, 07:57
Congrats on beating Fatal Frame 2/Project Zero 2. :tmb: Have you played the 3rd game in the series?

Shark_Blade
22-05-06, 08:00
Haven't finish FF2 but I won't mind the spoilers at all. As you mention, I'm really :cen: myself if that's how it ends.

Anyway is FF3 any good? Should I get it?

Colin125
22-05-06, 08:13
FF3/PZ3 is a good game that ties up lose ends to the previous titles.

Thorir
22-05-06, 10:18
I thought it was a great ending! :D
Anyway, there are two endings.

TrojanMan
22-05-06, 13:08
How is Mio going to explain this to her parents?

"Mio, where the hell were you!? Where's your sister?"
"Ummm... I think I might have accidently choked her to death and thrown her into a pit leading to the Underworld."
"You're grounded for TWO weeks missy!"

Gothlegend
22-05-06, 13:16
ive always wanted to play those games. r they good lik clocktower and stuff?

Legend of Lara
22-05-06, 14:58
How is Mio going to explain this to her parents?

"Mio, where the hell were you!? Where's your sister?"
"Ummm... I think I might have accidently choked her to death and thrown her into a pit leading to the Underworld."
"You're grounded for TWO weeks missy!"

:vlol: That would make a great Silent Hill-style "UFO" ending: "Mio's confessions".

TrojanMan
22-05-06, 15:26
ive always wanted to play those games. r they good lik clocktower and stuff?

I'd say the Fatal Frame games are more like Clocktower than Silent Hill or Resident Evil, but if you enjoy survival horror adventure games in general, Fatal Frame should be right up your alley.

Thorir
22-05-06, 15:34
Did you get the other ending yet? :)
Both live in that one.

TrojanMan
22-05-06, 16:01
I'm playing through Hard Mode now to get Chapter Zero. I'm at Chapter Four and it's really easy. Maybe because my suped up Camera carried over, as well as items and film too. Also, Mio and Mayu look great in their Kimono costumes!

BoyTRaider
22-05-06, 16:01
Wait, then you chose the ending to leave her? lol :D

TrojanMan
22-05-06, 16:05
No, Mio kills Mayu in the Normal ending when you go back for her. I didn't choose to leave her.