PDA

View Full Version : An excellent Demo!

conorcroft2001
22-05-06, 22:16
Hey peeps!

Just finished the Hitman: Blood Money demo and it's excellent!

Did anyone download it?

It's 700 MB!

Graphics are excellent!

Conor

meansizzler
22-05-06, 22:19
thanks, going to now...

conorcroft2001
22-05-06, 22:22
Would you like a few links???

Conor

meansizzler
22-05-06, 22:28
Would you like a few links???

Conor

Yes, where?, seems an IGN subscription does not even give you demo's, and downlaod.com is so slow, any proper links?, Eidos are such cheapo's when it comes to downloads, no wonder the company is not doing so well...

conorcroft2001
22-05-06, 22:33
http://gameswelt.de/pc/downloads/demos/detail.php?item_id=57001
http://www.download.com/Hitman-Blood-Money-demo/3000-7466_4-10539694.html
http://files.vgpro.com/games/pc/hitman_blood_money/#demo
http://www.gamershell.com/download_13964.shtml

Enjoy:)

Conor

P.S. If any mods/ admins decide to place this on the main site - credit me please:D

Conor

amiro1989
22-05-06, 23:32
The game is amazing, graphics are damn good, i'm just a little bit surprised by the violence of this game, it is very scary!!!!!!!!! :yik:

conorcroft2001
22-05-06, 23:52
But extremely fun:D!

Conor

meansizzler
23-05-06, 02:31
TGS "This Game Sucks", no where as good as the original, the graphics are still not nexgen, had everything on max and still get aliasing yes I had Anti Aliasing set to 6X, but the sound is good, that's the only good thing...

Spitfire
23-05-06, 02:52
ouch.

Voni
23-05-06, 07:35
I've played the PS2 demo, I enjoyed it but I can't get the hang of the controls. Run the way I want you to, you baldheaded goon!

MiCkiZ88
23-05-06, 09:11
TGS "This Game Sucks", no where as good as the original, the graphics are still not nexgen, had everything on max and still get aliasing yes I had Anti Aliasing set to 6X, but the sound is good, that's the only good thing...
hmm.. its all about the graphics... :rolleyes:

I enjoyed it :)

meansizzler
23-05-06, 11:03
hmm.. its all about the graphics... :rolleyes:

I enjoyed it :)

Not just about graphics, gameplay was sub standard, nothing knew, who do they think they are releasing the same thing...and IMO that bullet time thing that happens when you die is just LAME!!!, shows how desperate and unoriginal they are, still the game will prolly sell like hot cakes, but poor attempt to bring back the genre if you ask me..

MiCkiZ88
23-05-06, 11:05
Not just about graphics, gameplay was sub standard, nothing knew, who do they think they are releasing the same thing...and IMO that bullet time thing that happens when you die is just LAME!!!, shows how desperate and unoriginal they are, still the game will prolly sell like hot cakes, but poor attempt to bring back the genre if you ask me..
speak for yourself.. :)

meansizzler
23-05-06, 11:07
speak for yourself.. :)

The Hitman Genre is gone and dusted, no point bringing it back, same as the Deus Ex series...when will these people learn...

MiCkiZ88
23-05-06, 11:15
The Hitman Genre is gone and dusted, no point bringing it back, same as the Deus Ex series...when will these people learn...
so that would mean bringing back tomb raider was a bad idea.. :rolleyes:

meansizzler
23-05-06, 11:53
so that would mean bringing back tomb raider was a bad idea.. :rolleyes:

Of course, what we need is another Indiana Jones..tomb raider just takes elements from games like Indiana Jones and POP, nothing new or creative, oh wait it is Eidos were talking about...:D , there old stuff was good, but they don't have anything original...seen the new Indy Trailer, have a look at www.lucasarts.com, then tell me that's not original...

MiCkiZ88
23-05-06, 11:57
hmm.. taking elements from POP? like what? which one was earlier.. not talking about the classic... which one did pole jumpings earlier.. which... did...

meansizzler
23-05-06, 11:59
hmm.. taking elements from POP? like what? which one was earlier.. not talking about the classic... which one did pole jumpings earlier.. which... did... The way you pole jump, they never did it like that before in tomb raider, the way you shimmer across the poles and stuff, all from Indy and POP, as well as when you enter a room it shows you where you need to go to get to the end of the room just like in POP..

MiCkiZ88
23-05-06, 12:16
The way you pole jump, they never did it like that before in tomb raider, the way you shimmer across the poles and stuff, all from Indy and POP, as well as when you enter a room it shows you where you need to go to get to the end of the room just like in POP..
well that entering thing.. that sucks.. I think that should be left out of tr8 :hea: but ever remember her shimmying in tr3 ? with those ladders above you? in think TRL and tr3 animations are pretty close...

Spitfire
23-05-06, 12:52
Um Im jumping in here and saying No, tomb Raider hasn't been very innovative lately. No Hitman isn't being original and hasnt been for sometime, But it's these repeating gameplays that attract old time fans and thats why they barely change things up, just offer some new features. "If it aint broke dont fix it"
Oh and TRL was one of the best things that Eidos could have done, it didn't bring anything new to the genre but it sure as hell updated an old and aged game with 1990's gameplay.

conorcroft2001
23-05-06, 15:22
Totally agree Spitfire :tmb: :yah:

Conor

conorcroft2001
17-06-06, 22:09
Did anyone buy the game?

Conor