PDA

View Full Version : Worst Nightmare

ivannnnn
23-05-06, 04:24
Two weeks ago,i dreamt about bloody skulls :mad: ....These were revolting!:hea:
I prayed to GOD immediately..:"Oh GOD,protect me from nightmare!.I'm a fearful!"
Why i can't have a nice dream?:confused:

CerebralAssassin
23-05-06, 04:32
LOL I'm surprised you still remember what you dreamt about :tea:

ivannnnn
23-05-06, 04:47
That's because i have a strong feeling

DREWY
23-05-06, 04:51
Aren't dreams a mixture of thoughts that have been in your mind that day? Subliminal or otherwise? I've often wondered if that be true. Very rarely remember mine.

Kamrusepas
23-05-06, 04:58
Aren't dreams a mixture of thoughts that have been in your mind that day?

That, and from personal experience I'd say some older stuff too. I often remember my dreams, at least parts of them, and I basically never have nightmares anymore.

Well I guess the war game -dream I had recently could be called a nightmare. In the end I jumped into a moat/trench in front of a nazi-army and shot myself in the head, so.... :whi: :D

CerebralAssassin
23-05-06, 05:07
rarely have nightmares...just weird,very weird dreams :D

Janny
23-05-06, 06:34
Two weeks ago,i dreamt about bloody skulls :mad: ....These were revolting!:hea:
I prayed to GOD immediately..:"Oh GOD,protect me from nightmare!.I'm a fearful!"
Why i can't have a nice dream?:confused:
Don't worry, I have deams like that very often, and almost every night before I fall asleep I see in front of my closed eyes: skulls, moster heads, dead people, things like that.

in these arms
23-05-06, 07:31
it was only 2 nights ago from my nightmare.

I was dreaming at a disco about SCREAM ever heard of him. He came into my parents bedroom while my mum was watching humty dumpty lmao. Then scream came in and threw 5-10 knifes into the bed. and he left the room. I picked up the biggest knife and waited behind the door.

I woke up, hoping not to fall asleep again. I was close to killing that thing.

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 07:47
Nightmares tend to happen in the morning, so at least you can get up out of bed and go and do something to take your mind off it :)
Maybe if it's something that's happening in your life that's making you see these things, you should address is and see what you can do about getting rid of it.

Lone Raider
23-05-06, 08:28
sleep cool, if you can. Nightmares are often triggered when you are too hot under the blanket.

Kamrusepas
23-05-06, 08:36
Nightmares tend to happen in the morning, so at least you can get up out of bed and go and do something to take your mind off it :)

Based on what? :)

Paperdoll
23-05-06, 12:12
Usually when I have weird nightmares, with blood, ghosts, etc, I wake up, think "wtf?", roll over and go to sleep XD I think normal dreams disturb me more than nightmares

Mona Sax
23-05-06, 12:21
I like nightmares. I see them as interactive scary movies. :D

Spitfire
23-05-06, 12:47
If the deam is strong enough then you can remeber it. Ihad a 'very' odd dream with my friend, we were talking about joining a swimming team and that night I had a dream of me and her competing but in the most bizarre way ever.
In the end she wins and somehow Im in a car half summerged in water and i guess i got angry and hit her sendingher flying out of the water, was actually funny like watching ragdoll.

So I guess dreams usually do deal with ur concious or is subliminal on a certain level.

And i too like nightmares sometimes, they are the best when you finally realize your dreaming and you turn the tides and mow down ur killer with his own chain saw :D

MiCkiZ88
23-05-06, 13:16
My first nightmare I ever remember was.. well.. me locked at a cellar at our last house.. and there was this huge spider trying to eat me... well.. I gues that explains my araghno phobia...

Spitfire
23-05-06, 13:20
Mine I still remember to this day was when i was like 5, i was playing with my mom some sort of card game and suddenly everything got dark outside and the closet in my room flew open and a red eyes vampire grabbed my mother and dissapread back in to the closet. When i woke up i was already in tears, when your so young a dream like that can really freak you out!

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 13:32
Based on what? :)
Read it in a science book.

RAID
23-05-06, 13:51
The worst dream I ever have are when I see my friends backing away from me, and when I dream about Anacondas...hate snakes...:mad:

tha_mattster
23-05-06, 13:54
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/tha_mattster/fuseli.jpg

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 13:56
:vlol:

RAID
23-05-06, 14:02
:vlol:

CuteKittenlol
23-05-06, 15:26
My last night mare was i that i was running frome something, i couldn't see it, only hear it, and i knew it was bad.......... weird
(it was longer than that but i CBA 2 write it all lol)

Lucy_Croft
23-05-06, 15:31
In my nightmares I always get heavy lead legs when I try and run from something... You know, like really slowwwwwwwwly. Or I freeze completely. Horrid.

Thorir
23-05-06, 15:43
I haven't had a nightmare since I was six years old and watched a Jaws movie... :D

There is a difference between an uncomfortable dream and a nightmare.

CerebralAssassin
24-05-06, 01:35
today I saw my dead mother in my dreams..and all along I knew it was a dream..very surreal stuff

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-05-06, 01:43
There's this awesome website that basically tells you what your dreams could mean:

http://www.dreammoods.com

Camera Obscura
24-05-06, 01:45
A couple of nights ago I had a dream or being in a warehouse full of 20-30 children. They were kidnapped by crazy serial killers and were going to die.

I saw five of them already dead, they were in pieces, very messy. Then as I walked out of the warehouse, two serial killers walked THROUGH me like some sort of ghost and went to kill off the rest.

I haven't had a nightmare in about a year and this has got to be one of the worst. :(

Genocide
24-05-06, 01:55
In my nightmares I always get heavy lead legs when I try and run from something... You know, like really slowwwwwwwwly.
I get that alott, always feels like your running up a hill which is getting steeper, but when you look back your hardly going anywhere no matter how hard you try and move your legs
---------
i have loads of nightmares...but they are always filtered out of my mind through the really weird dreams i have after it so i can hardly remember...i acctually try and write most of my dreams down for song inspiration...but i can never find the way to describe them
---------
My worst dream featured a zombie outbreak and everything was in ruins, me and my brother took refuge in a house and there was a room full of matresses so we barricaded the door and found people hiding under a pile of them in the corner-they were infected, so me and my bro jumped out through a window and then this Predator appears and starts chasing us...we eventually lose it and hide behind a wall, but seconds later a zombie bursts through a nearby door and bites me bro-i club the zombie to death with a plank of wood and realise my brother has changed
I have only two options, club him to death with my plank of wood or let him bite me...since he's my brother i cant find the balls to club him so i let him get on with it...and i can feel it all-his teeth ripping through my flesh, tearing away at the chunks, and the warmth of tmy blood ozzing down my neck and back-but as he goes in for another go, i wake up.
But what i hated though was that i woke up and my neck was bleeding-my girlfriend watched it all-apparently she woke when i started moving around alot-then i started scratching my neck pretty hard-she was about to wake me up herself but i got there before her...this dream will haunt me till the day i die :(
aswell as the one about the alien invasion

CerebralAssassin
24-05-06, 02:30
I get that alott

same here :p

ivannnnn
24-05-06, 03:18
I like nightmares. I see them as interactive scary movies. :D
You're such a fearless!!If i were you...

ivannnnn
24-05-06, 03:22
I get that alott, always feels like your running up a hill which is getting steeper, but when you look back your hardly going anywhere no matter how hard you try and move your legs
---------
i have loads of nightmares...but they are always filtered out of my mind through the really weird dreams i have after it so i can hardly remember...i acctually try and write most of my dreams down for song inspiration...but i can never find the way to describe them
---------
My worst dream featured a zombie outbreak and everything was in ruins, me and my brother took refuge in a house and there was a room full of matresses so we barricaded the door and found people hiding under a pile of them in the corner-they were infected, so me and my bro jumped out through a window and then this Predator appears and starts chasing us...we eventually lose it and hide behind a wall, but seconds later a zombie bursts through a nearby door and bites me bro-i club the zombie to death with a plank of wood and realise my brother has changed
I have only two options, club him to death with my plank of wood or let him bite me...since he's my brother i cant find the balls to club him so i let him get on with it...and i can feel it all-his teeth ripping through my flesh, tearing away at the chunks, and the warmth of tmy blood ozzing down my neck and back-but as he goes in for another go, i wake up.
But what i hated though was that i woke up and my neck was bleeding-my girlfriend watched it all-apparently she woke when i started moving around alot-then i started scratching my neck pretty hard-she was about to wake me up herself but i got there before her...this dream will haunt me till the day i die :(
aswell as the one about the alien invasion

Oh,I'm sorry to hear that..:( ..Just positive thinking..Leave all negative thinking..

Genocide
24-05-06, 03:31
Oh,I'm sorry to hear that..:( ..Just positive thinking..Leave all negative thinking..
To me that dream proved one thing, Id rather it be me that were killed instead of my brother...which is a good thing considering we don't get on much anymore.
Whats will haunt me is the fact that the dream itself caused me to physically harm myself-and it felt so real it's unbelievable, and with my lifestyle negative thinking is always there in some form-it is unavoidable for me....wonder what i'll dream tonight?

ivannnnn
24-05-06, 03:41
Tell me please...

bjthefish
26-05-06, 01:58
it was about ninjas...

6 of them to be exact...

with 1 black one. they were running around with with the whites chasing the black. then when he was cornered, he lifted his arms and legs up into the air screaming,

nya nya nya!

weird? yes that is the worst nightmare i've ever had. and it's not even a nightmare...

weird. oh and it involved purple dye, but i forget when.

stereopathic
26-05-06, 02:01
a couple of nights ago i dreamt that four japanese guys, dressed as yetis, got in a wreck in their convertible and died. it was bloody but not that scary because it was so absurd.