PDA

View Full Version : Come on, administrators...

VonCroy360
23-05-06, 19:48
I think it's time you make an new (or two) part(s) under "tomb raider series" (something like future tr's...) in which we can discuss about tr8 and/or 10th anniversary...
I'm tired of always having to think where are threads about it; in legend, general chat, tr1,...

Hope someone agrees with me...
:)

Grenade
23-05-06, 19:50
Or possibly a General Tomb Raider section. :)

laras
23-05-06, 19:51
That is good idea, forum could be called "Future of Tomb Raider". :D

Scottlee
23-05-06, 20:21
I think it's time you make an new (or two) part(s) under "tomb raider series" (something like future tr's...) in which we can discuss about tr8 and/or 10th anniversary...
I'm tired of always having to think where are threads about it; in legend, general chat, tr1,...

Hope someone agrees with me...
:)

I doubt this idea will be long in being realised.

Lara Lover
23-05-06, 21:28
I would like :

Tomb Raider Series

Tomb Raider - General Discussion
Tomb Raider - Artwork
Tomb Raider 1
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider 5
Tomb Raider 6
Tomb Raider 7

General

General Discussion
Fanart Work
Newbies

Tech Help

Suport :)

Also, I would like to see Lara in the forum theme :)

ImpoSSibleL
23-05-06, 21:38
That is good idea, forum could be called "Future of Tomb Raider". :D nice name :p

Punaxe
23-05-06, 21:39
Also, I would like to see Lara in the forum theme :)
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Like a contest or something - who can design the best forum logo?
(That now being -->

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_grey.gif

)

ivannnnn
24-05-06, 04:49
There's no picture's of Lara..I'm bored

Thorn
24-05-06, 06:22
Ya this place could do with some Lara Croft remodelling. It just looks like your typical forum which isn't anything special. Although TRF is.;)

angelika
24-05-06, 06:42
I think TRLegend section is also appropiate for future game discussion.

Besides isn't it too soon to be having a separate forum for future TR? I mean it hasn't even been 2 months since Legend was released, it's not like a year or sth.
Besides which issues can't be classified in the exixting forums?
Well that's just me.:)

Laras Backpack
24-05-06, 08:38
I think TRLegend section is also appropiate for future game discussion.

Besides isn't it too soon to be having a separate forum for future TR? I mean it hasn't even been 2 months since Legend was released, it's not like a year or sth.
Besides which issues can't be classified in the exixting forums?
True. In the Legend section, TR8 is discussed and in the AOD section there is a petition for a continuation of that trilogy. I think the threads are easy to find and don't require any remoddling. :)

MiCkiZ88
24-05-06, 08:40
Ya this place could do with some Lara Croft remodelling. It just looks like your typical forum which isn't anything special. Although TRF is.;)
truly...