PDA

View Full Version : How can I get Photoshop?

AnthonyShock1515
24-05-06, 16:39
How, I can only seem to get a trial?:(

Catapharact
24-05-06, 16:40
You can only get the trial version unless you are contemplating illegal download. I do not recommend that.

Night Crawler
24-05-06, 16:42
Try paying for it.

AnthonyShock1515
24-05-06, 16:43
i was given it before on this forum, how do I get it?

Kamrusepas
24-05-06, 16:48
You can buy it.

AnthonyShock1515
24-05-06, 16:55
I cna't my mother never used her credit card online.

I was givin it beofre on this forum, i was given a program that isntalled it

Elysia
24-05-06, 16:56
The only way to get it properly is to buy it... however, depending on your need, you could go for PSP (it's cheaper) or GIMP (which is, as far as I know, free!)

I paint digitally with photoshop 7... I like it, but Painter (*growls* damn my scratched disc, only lets me load it up in swedish or something now, so I can't use it...) is a better tool for that IMO - it emulates traditional media much more successfully than photoshop.

scion05
24-05-06, 16:56
well that was illegal... :p

buy it in pc world :p

BoyTRaider
24-05-06, 17:01
Anthony... if you were given by someone in this forum, it's better to mention it to any of the moderators, and not try to get it yourself!:ton:
I think you're aware of the piracy that's in it, right?

Night Crawler
24-05-06, 17:06
Anthony... if you were given by someone in this forum, it's better to mention it to any of the moderatorsNobody Likes a Tattle-Tale. :pi:

Punaxe
24-05-06, 17:08
Here you go:

http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?event=displayStoreSelector&keyword=photoshop

Kamrusepas
24-05-06, 17:24
I cna't my mother never used her credit card online.

Why can't you go out into a store and buy it there?

RoseTyler
24-05-06, 17:26
Why can't you go out into a store and buy it there?

Maybe because its 400? LOL

Punaxe
24-05-06, 17:29
Yeah I don't think most stores just have it hanging there in the racks. Though they can probably order it for you... But then it's cheapter to just buy it directly off Adobe.

tombraider123
24-05-06, 17:30
I got it free with my computer, along with Adobe Imageready, it was part of a deal and i love making graphics and stuff onit.

It is a very expencive program though, unless your willing to pay, there is no other LEGAL way to get it i dont think.

Catapharact
24-05-06, 17:32
Do remember people that Anthony is one of the younger members of the crowd so he isn't financially limited.

Anthony:

Show you mother this site:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/

Punaxe
24-05-06, 17:33
It is a very expencive program though, unless your willing to pay, there is no other LEGAL way to get it i dont think.
Companies whose employees need the software usually provide it for them... I can get Photoshop from my university. I don't suppose a member of your family could get it like this? :p

clairelovestlc
24-05-06, 17:37
your best bet is probably going to buy photoshop elements thats only about £50 ( rather than £400 for the full software)

I use photoshop elements on my laptop, and photoshop cs2 on my desktop, and theres very little difference between the two programs unless your really into professional quality editing.

if you dont want to pay for the software, your only legal option is to use the demo, or get a job where your company supplies the software for you ( so they pay) or a university that supplies it ( so they pay) or get it in a bundle with a new pc ( in which the price is added onto the price of the pc)

BoyTRaider
24-05-06, 17:58
Nobody Likes a Tattle-Tale. :pi:
Well, I know... To be honest with you, I don't either.

But that's better than getting his ass kicked out of the forum by one of our admins for participating in Piracy. :)