PDA

View Full Version : Lost Finds Its Way to Videogames

illuminati30
25-05-06, 00:07
I dont watch this, but I thought those who do might be interested. I have heard its a good show.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/709/709587p1.html

Thorir
25-05-06, 00:11
I'm GLAD I haven't watched it!
So commercial.

ILG49ers
25-05-06, 01:04
Good show, but why and how are they going to make a game out of it? :rolleyes:

illuminati30
25-05-06, 01:05
Good show, but why and how are they going to make a game out of it? :rolleyes:

NO idea, but its ubisoft, they will have it in the bag!

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-05-06, 01:05
Bad show. Mixing it with a game = major no no. :p

ILG49ers
25-05-06, 01:07

I think you have this show confused with Desperate Housewives. :p

Now how are they making a game of that show?

Thorn
25-05-06, 01:07
I'm thinking the same. It's like the BloodRayne games and turning them into a movie. A big no no.:p

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-05-06, 01:10
I think you have this show confused with Desperate Housewives. :p

Now how are they making a game of that show?

:ohn:

Genocide
25-05-06, 01:26
how are they going to make a game out of it?
Easily! they probably wont use ANY characters from the plane crash-it will most likely be a lone survivor of another incident (they have happened-remember the drug smugglers) and will probably play like a survival horror game

oocladableeblah
25-05-06, 01:44
sweet! i like lost

Punaxe
25-05-06, 01:45
I haven't seen the show, but it did sound pretty cool... Wonder what kind of game it'll be.

Spitfire
25-05-06, 02:16
um, I'm almost tempted not to buy it soley because it's ripping off a TV show, I'm dying for something original. Even if original games dont turn out that great i usually love them because they have great stories and different gameplay mechanics...TV spin-offs and sequals after the number 3 should all be burned!

stereopathic
25-05-06, 03:47
well i just watched the season finale and if the game is as disappointing as that, i'll never buy it.

Spitfire
25-05-06, 03:59
well i just watched the season finale and if the game is as disappointing as that, i'll never buy it.
Like all good things...they end up killing it one way or another to milk as much money as they can.

LiquidKal
25-05-06, 04:21
I love the show. But a LOST game seems like a stupid idea, I can't imagine it being very playable. Whatcha gunna do? Collect coconuts until your attacked by a swirl of black smoke, then throw them at it?

A good game an awesome show does not make.

Spitfire
25-05-06, 04:25
I love the show. But a LOST game seems like a stupid idea, I can't imagine it being very playable. Whatcha gunna do? Collect coconuts until your attacked by a swirl of black smoke, then throw them at it?

Quickly tell this to the people making Desperate House wives, the show is already retarded IMO and making a game that looks to be a rip off of "the sims" with a hoe for a wife and a weird old lady who cant seem to get a real relationship going just smells like a recipe for disaster.

LiquidKal
25-05-06, 04:34
Quickly tell this to the people making Desperate House wives, the show is already retarded IMO and making a game that looks to be a rip off of "the sims" with a hoe for a wife and a weird old lady who cant seem to get a real relationship going just smells like a recipe for disaster.

I didn't even know there were making a Desperate Housewives game... That idea makes a LOST game sound like the best things since sliced bread :)
I don't like Desperate Housewives at all, watched the very first episode and wanted to go to sleep halfway through, so I don't imagine I'd like the game either.

I can imagine it though... lets run around as a 40 year old whore and push people off bridges! (I saw a few minutes of the show once where some guy pushed someone off a bridge :D)
I'm sure thats an unfair representation, but I don't watch the show, so thats the best I could come up with, hehe.

oocladableeblah
25-05-06, 04:59

you will probably have littl mission like collect water or firewood or stuff like that and while your doing that you have to defed yourself from poler bears and bore. or go and find the pregnant chick when that one guy kidnaps her. or it will be like a said before, but with free roaming like gta. or it just wont have anything to do with the show.

Tomb of Legends
25-05-06, 06:12
Sounds great! Well actually sounds like it will flop badly -_- But Ubisoft have showen us they can make great games! Like PoP! (Havent played but Im already loving it! lol)

Mad Tony
25-05-06, 06:26
Maybee it will be like Tomb Raider?

you might have to find certain things in a certain places that you would find on the tomb raider games.

Scorpicus
25-05-06, 07:43
Games made out of Tv or films make lots of money and that, but the games themselves are always pretty crap.