PDA

View Full Version : Sunburn...

Elysia
26-05-06, 16:53
Gah! I took some Year 8's sailing yesterday, and even though it was overcast and spitting with rain all day, I have horrendous sunburn on my face and hands! It's horrible... my skin feels all tight and hot (and I *know* I'm going to blister - hooray! Peely face... hmmmm, nice.... :rolleyes: )

Anyone else prone to sunburn here? Or are you all sun worshippers who tan beautifully with nary a pink itchy spot, let alone blisters?

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-05-06, 16:54
Aw, I get sunburnt really badly too. Put some Aloe gel on it if it starts burning, that always helps.

Janny
26-05-06, 16:58
I get sunburn easily too, I have really light skin color, hate it, hate it! :hea:

CerebralAssassin
26-05-06, 17:01
put some nivea on...it cools off the burn..we've all been there (I think) :D

scion05
26-05-06, 17:05
with red hair, pale skin, and freckles, scion goes pink!

Elysia
26-05-06, 17:07
Aw, I get sunburnt really badly too. Put some Aloe gel on it if it starts burning, that always helps.
I need to get some aloe gel - you're the second person today that has recommended that to me. Anything to stop it from stinging!

I get sunburn easily too, I have really light skin color, hate it, hate it! :hea:
Yep - me too! No matter how much I try to get used to it... think I'm going to live indoors all summer this year. Bah!

put some nivea on...it cools off the burn..we've all been there (I think) :D
:vlol: Apart from the fact that I'm allergic to Nivea! I'm on the Johnson's baby moisturiser... trying desperately to avoid the camoline lotion, though. Pink is so NOT my colour right now... :rolleyes:

with red hair, pale skin, and freckles, scion goes pink!
:hug: Me too! I feel your pain!

:hug: Ahhhh... I feel better. Unite, fellow sunburn-sufferers!

Eleanna123
26-05-06, 17:11
Yoghurt really helps. It's very cooling and soothing!
And I don't mean eat it, I mean put it on your burnt skin :D

Nephili
26-05-06, 17:13
Awww :hug: I hope you feel better soon :wve:

I never sunburn, the only place i get sunburnt on is my back, i just tan everywhere else.

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-05-06, 17:17
Yoghurt really helps. It's very cooling and soothing!
And I don't mean eat it, I mean put it on your burnt skin :D

Whoa, never heard of that before! :D

jarhead
26-05-06, 17:21
oh i could imagine yughurt on a sunburn.

i have a tan skin colour so i dont burn at all. my skin will feel really hot but it will not burn what so ever.