PDA

View Full Version : Sims Online

oocladableeblah
27-05-06, 00:13
does anyone on these forums play sims online

PirateRose
27-05-06, 00:37
I would like to know if sims is worth buying. I mean, I played it a while back for the PS2, and it was so terriable glitchy. I wonder if it is better on the PC.

laras
27-05-06, 00:44
I have all Sims expansions except this one, i was planning to buy it but people told me it sucks. Is it any good?

oocladableeblah
27-05-06, 01:03
what do you mean by glitchy? sims and sims online is way better for pc. sims online is definately worth buying and if your not sure do the free trial.

PirateRose
27-05-06, 01:23
I don't have sims period and clearly after searching their is no trial but if you have the sims to use the online thing.

mau3genius
27-05-06, 01:38
I would like to know if sims is worth buying. I mean, I played it a while back for the PS2, and it was so terriable glitchy. I wonder if it is better on the PC.
Every Sims for PS2 is disgusting.
Play Sims 1 with expansions and Sims 2 with expansions and I'm sure you'll like them

:wve:

Spitfire
27-05-06, 01:59
The PC versions are far superior, the console ones are a waste of time.

I own all the Sims 2 PC games,including expansion packs and its a blast to play.

The sims online is a step back with the graphics and camera system from the sims one but the main thing is ur playing with actual people as the other sims and ur all connected in one world. Now i havent played the game but im dying for a trial version which never came to mind for some reason, i just might go ahead and find one soon. The sims online looks like fun but it looks like it can get dull too.

keebz
27-05-06, 04:02
sims2 ROCKS!!!! it is the best pc game i have ever played and will ever play period.

badboy70
27-05-06, 08:44
that reminds me, i have to reinstall the game. i'm gonna do that right away