PDA

View Full Version : Buffy Fans- New Game!!!

Pablo.CT
28-05-06, 00:12
I have an xbox and the 2 buffy game's. However I would love it if they brought out a 3rd game, anyone else agree. I think a games developer should make a buffy 3 and I have already had some idea's.

-Story wise, make it before the show when Buffy first became the slayer. Instead of using movie as the origin or the comic, create a game with that story line.

-Through out the game buffy's skills become more advanced and she becomes a better fighter.

what do u think

meansizzler
28-05-06, 00:56
First buffy game rocked, 2nd buffy game flopped big time....

Ringwraith65
28-05-06, 06:56
Yeahaa! I'd love for another shot at a Buffy game! I enjoyed both Buffy games, and I had toyed with the idea of an MMO of Buffy :) I doubt it would work but still, itd be interesting. I mean, exploring Sunnydale with other players. You could be a Watcher, A Slayer, different kinds of demons, vampire, witch... the list goes on. Oh, the possibilities! ^_^
*SPOILER TO FINALE*

Only problem would be the fact that the town is kidna... well... swollowed into hell. :D

tombraider123
28-05-06, 10:44
I could not play the first since i do not have an Xbox, but i have the second and what can i say, it's great!

Legend of Lara
28-05-06, 10:49
Here's an idea:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer III: A very evil plot
A random vampire has a very evil plot... to STEAL THE WORLD'S SUPPLIES OF PEANUT BUTTER!!! What will the random girl Buffy do? Dress up skimpy and kill vampires? How did you guess?
Buffy 3: Very evil plot is out in november 38th in 3698!

Tomb Raider Jay
28-05-06, 20:52
The first Buffy game on Xbox kicked ass! :D
The second one - I just don't have a clue, how could it suck so much?

A Buffy 3 game would have to be developed by The Collective and its something (along with a AoD remake) I really wish would happen :)

What if Buffy could explore ALL of Sunnydale including Sunnydale High School, Bronze, Down town, Cemetery, Tombs and Crypts under Sunnydale, Angels mansion, the Docks and even Buffy and Giles houses!

The game could have you play as Buffy and learn new fighting moves and improved techniques for effective slaying - along with new shiny weapons of course! Bring back the old combine items and inventory of Buffy 1 and the Slayer Power bar. The cool purple orbs from Buffy 1 would look awsome on 360 & PS3!

It wouldn't be levels but a huge map of Sunnydale GTA style! on Xbox 360 and PS3! Complete with all the little details of the shows sets!:)

Giles would send Buffy on missions but she could take detours and explore secret passages and hidden tunnels throughout the Sunnydale underworld! kinda like sidequests if you like :)

There would be some light puzzles to solve and riddles too.

The story would be during the early years cause seeing the high school and Library again would be brilliant!
There could be all kinds of enemys and an evil 'Big Bad' behind it all and at the end of the game Buffy would pummel his ass!

I hope a Buffy 3 game does happen its still popular enough ain't it? :confused:

tombraider123
28-05-06, 21:06
The first Buffy game on Xbox kicked ass! :D
The second one - I just don't have a clue, how could it suck so much?

A Buffy 3 game would have to be developed by The Collective and its something (along with a AoD remake) I really wish would happen :)

What if Buffy could explore ALL of Sunnydale including Sunnydale High School, Bronze, Down town, Cemetery, Tombs and Crypts under Sunnydale, Angels mansion, the Docks and even Buffy and Giles houses!

The game could have you play as Buffy and learn new fighting moves and improved techniques for effective slaying - along with new shiny weapons of course! Bring back the old combine items and inventory of Buffy 1 and the Slayer Power bar. The cool purple orbs from Buffy 1 would look awsome on 360 & PS3!

It wouldn't be levels but a huge map of Sunnydale GTA style! on Xbox 360 and PS3! Complete with all the little details of the shows sets!:)

Giles would send Buffy on missions but she could take detours and explore secret passages and hidden tunnels throughout the Sunnydale underworld! kinda like sidequests if you like :)

There would be some light puzzles to solve and riddles too.

The story would be during the early years cause seeing the high school and Library again would be brilliant!
There could be all kinds of enemys and an evil 'Big Bad' behind it all and at the end of the game Buffy would pummel his ass!

I hope a Buffy 3 game does happen its still popular enough ain't it? :confused:

I agree with everything here! And yes Buffy is still very popular :D

Tomb Raider Jay
28-05-06, 21:18

Yes! I new it! :jmp:

I was begining to think the fans had forgotten all about Buffy :(
I loved the show but I am glad it ended semi-ontop reather than no-one watching it.

Maybe a third game would go ahead if the fans started a topic about it? :confused:

Sondog460
28-05-06, 22:46
The first Buffy game is one of my favorite games of all time. It is what actually brought me to like the show. I didnt like the second one very much, however. Its funny how a developer has something great right in front of their faces and tries to change it but makes it worse. Its like they did it on purpose. Anyway, Ive been waiting for a Buffy 3 since the second one and I hope they will make it.

meansizzler
28-05-06, 22:48
Yes Collective made some great gmaes, Buffy and Indiana jones, but 2nd buffy was made by some crappy company which is why it sucked, Collective need to start making some more games....

Pure-Evilness
28-05-06, 23:14
Yes I agree she as more action figures coming out then when the show was on! Like there’s 2 new lines to come out not to mention and Angel lines to.
I would love to see a new Buffy game

Ps.( I am a maniac butt collector)

mtts06
29-05-06, 02:08
omg i just saw buffy for the first time in a long time!
i missed it lol

but yah i heard they were making a 3rd one but it was a rumor

tombfan91
29-05-06, 04:29
ihaven't played the first one or the second one but i do like the show. i always love to comapre the difference between buffy and charmed lol.anywasys i don't know if they did this in the game yet i would love to them to make what would happen after the end on season 7. because giles said their was another hell mouth in clevland or soemthing liek that so yea lol

Zip
29-05-06, 08:27
I wish they did be so cool and now buffy has gone of tv (only just getting over that) be brill if a game was released