PDA

View Full Version : The PC Mouse - Lara's best friend. =)

Cypocalypse
01-06-06, 18:59
I followed someone's suggestion to put grapple and interact button in button 4 and 5 of a mouse (a high end mouse, that is), and "good Lord", my Lara performs really good.

1. Left click - shoot
2. Middle click - crouch
3. Right click - jump
4. Button 4 - grapple
5. button 5 - interact

I don't know much about mice but I just threw away my old mouse (the one that has a ball inside), and bought this A4tech Smart-x7 optical mouse with 2500 max dpi brouhaha (I never thought that I would ever buy a PC hardware like this, ever. Keyboard and mouse are the least of my PC priorities), and adjusted the sensitivity level to "ridiculously fast".

Bottom line, one extremely satisfied TRL gamer.

Anyone here also smacks the important moves to your mouse? :D
Lara's really good

lara-is-faf
01-06-06, 20:18
I followed someone's suggestion to put grapple and interact button in button 4 and 5 of a mouse (a high end mouse, that is), and "good Lord", my Lara performs really good.

1. Left click - shoot
2. Middle click - crouch
3. Right click - jump
4. Button 4 - grapple
5. button 5 - interact

I don't know much about mice but I just threw away my old mouse (the one that has a ball inside), and bought this A4tech Smart-x7 optical mouse with 2500 max dpi brouhaha (I never thought that I would ever buy a PC hardware like this, ever. Keyboard and mouse are the least of my PC priorities), and adjusted the sensitivity level to "ridiculously fast".

Bottom line, one extremely satisfied TRL gamer.

Anyone here also smacks the important moves to your mouse? :D
Lara's really good

i wish i could do this lol i have it on ps2 and i scream and shout at it lol

Andrea Lara
01-06-06, 21:05
1. Left click - shoot
2. Middle click - crouch
3. Right click - jump
4. Button 4 - grapple
5. button 5 - interact

This is great. My mouse has 5 buttons, too. So, I have to try this :D

Blade Runner
01-06-06, 21:07
Or you could just use a controller instead of the mouse. I've played with both configurations...keyboard/mouse and controller. By far the controller is the more comfortable option. Less chance of repetitive strain injuries. ;)