PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives finale

AnthonyShock1515
14-06-06, 19:59
Oh no, its the Desperate houswives finale tonight on 4.

Im gonna be so bored on a Wednesday night now:(

Well, I can always see you guys but I dont want to wait for next season. I will mostly miss Gabby:( .

Anyone else watching the finale?

jarhead
14-06-06, 20:00
i love the show but is it really the finale episode on channel 4 :hea:

RAID
14-06-06, 20:00
I'm guessing you're talking about season 2 not 1, right?

RAID
14-06-06, 20:01
I'm still waiting for the DVDs of season 2. Other than that, I can only watch an episode every sunday. i just love this show :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-06-06, 20:03
I've missed so many episodes that have came towards the end, I have serious catching up to do... I don't even know if the finale came here yet.

jarhead
:yik:the finale is on E4- but i would never expect what happens to actually happen

RAID
Which season did you miss?

Yunas Wish
14-06-06, 20:14
I love Desperate Housewives but I dont know the date of the final episode (here, in Argentina, of course). The last episode transmitted here was the one of: "SPOILERS: it ends showing Bree who goes to AA and drinks a cup of wine after the last session of the week" END OF SPOILER
Are there too many episodes left after this one? :)

RAID
14-06-06, 20:19
Hey long time no see. I didn't know you like this show too :D

Yunas Wish
14-06-06, 20:34
I love it RAID :D Its the only show Im still watching: The other series I used to watch have already ended. Desperate Housewives is great: those women have to deal with so many things. Sometimes its funny, sometimes its not. But it shows so much feelings and reactions. One of my favourite programmes without a doubt! :tmb:

Offtopic: Im without MSN once again. I hate those Spies!:mad: I hope I can get rid of them once and for all.

RAID
14-06-06, 20:42
I love it RAID :D It´s the only show I´m still watching: The other series I used to watch have already ended. Desperate Housewives is great: those women have to deal with so many things. Sometimes it´s funny, sometimes it´s not. But it shows so much feelings and reactions. One of my favourite programmes without a doubt! :tmb:

Offtopic: I´m without MSN once again. I hate those Spies!:mad: I hope I can get rid of them once and for all.
tell me about it. I had to format my PC twice in a month. this morning was the second time. damn spies :mad:

Anyway, it's the onl show I'm watching right now too. Charmed has ended and soon will Will & Grace as well.

My favorite is Bree. She's so perfect like Rex said. Susan is the funniest.

The thing I love most about this show is that it always gets you to think and wonder. It's very involving :) I can't wait to see what happens in season 2. especially to Mike. :D:D:D:D

Yunas Wish
14-06-06, 20:54
You´ll get a few surprises. My favourite character is Bree too:) As you have said before, she is so perfect. Watching her dealing with so unpredictable situations as the ones she has to suffer is the best of the series. I really like all of them: Susan is the funniest, no doubt about that. Even though everything is in ruins, she stands up and keeps walking with a big smile...in fact, all of them have a unique strength and that´s the most charming attraction of the programme. Lynette has a tough job as a mother of so many "annoying" children :D And Gabrielle and Carlos are quite an interesting couple. Of course, I haven´t spoiled anything of the second season. You´ll have to watch it :tmb:

RAID
14-06-06, 20:57
You´ll get a few surprises. My favourite character is Bree too:) As you have said before, she is so perfect. Watching her dealing with so unpredictable situations as the ones she has to suffer is the best of the series. I really like all of them: Susan is the funniest, no doubt about that. Even though everything is in ruins, she stands up and keeps walking with a big smile...in fact, all of them have a unique strength and that´s the most charming attraction of the programme. Lynette has a tough job as a mother of so many "annoying" children :D And Gabrielle and Carlos are quite an interesting couple. Of course, I haven´t spoiled anything of the second season. You´ll have to watch it :tmb:
thanks I'm really looking forward.

lol Lynette's kids are such a challenge. they make me rethink about wanting kids hehe And I still have no idea of will happen to Carlos and Gaby. He's suppose to be in jail now and Gabby is pregnant. I wonder who the father is. Oh God I have to watch this...:D

Yunas Wish
14-06-06, 21:04
Oh, Im trying not to spoil you anything but its so hard :vlol: The second season is about to finish and your version of the story requires lots of updates :D However, I consider the first season to be better than the second one. Even though they are very similar, the first one makes you feel more engrossed, more concentrated in the programme. Both seasons are fabulous no matter what. Dont they transmit it in Malta? Youre to buy the DVDs in order to watch it?:confused:

BlackGrey
14-06-06, 22:00
I felt soo sorry for Bree, she's such a lovely character and all that crap happens to her. I love her son Andrew though GAWD don't know what it will all be like the second series!!! :cln: :jmp: :cln:

RAID
14-06-06, 22:05
Oh, Im trying not to spoil you anything but its so hard :vlol: The second season is about to finish and your version of the story requires lots of updates :D However, I consider the first season to be better than the second one. Even though they are very similar, the first one makes you feel more engrossed, more concentrated in the programme. Both seasons are fabulous no matter what. Dont they transmit it in Malta? Youre to buy the DVDs in order to watch it?:confused:
They just started last sunday. But they only show it every sunday and I can barely wait a wek between every episode. I remember i watched the first season in only 4 days :p

tr_mitch
14-06-06, 22:22
Ahhh its on now! double episode on e4... till 1am.... best be good :D

sweet_pea
14-06-06, 22:23
I think you can download the episodes online at abc.com, so if you can't wait then here is your chance... :)

http://abc.go.com/downloads.html

tr_mitch
14-06-06, 23:49
OH MY GOD! Theres so many twists.... its crazy but brilliant! Last 15 mins left :( of series two left!!!!