PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I'm going to a mansion tonight!

TrojanMan
14-06-06, 23:03
It's the final day of my War class and we're all renting out a friggin' mansion for dinner. So everyone's dressing up and it's gonna rock. We also present out final impressions of war based on what we've leanrd from the class, and my presentation is based on an early Hyksos invasion into Egypt in 1700 BC, roughly 3400 years before peace became a reasonable way to standardize the way the nations of the world worked. So, peace has been standard for barely 300 years, if that, so it's basically about how humans are very new at peace, so it will take a VERY long time for peace to become remotely possible.

Sorry, just had to express my excitement! =)

tlr online
14-06-06, 23:03
Take lots of pics!!

sweet_pea
14-06-06, 23:27
A mansion by the sea, perhaps? :)

Lenochka
14-06-06, 23:34
Take lots of pics!!

Indeed

This sounds interesting ^^

TrojanMan
14-06-06, 23:37
O_O I never even thought about pictures! Thanks guys!

*grabs digital camera*

TrojanMan
15-06-06, 04:47
Just got back, camera died on me so I only got like two or three shots of the exterior.

Anyway, food was great, lots of laughs, chat, war impressions and the like and it was totally awesome. One student actually wrote a song dedicated to the class and played it on his guitar and he sung the lyrics. Brilliant. Best class I've ever taken, best final ever.

Nathel
15-06-06, 06:26
While you were at the mansion did they have a swimming pool? And if you went swimming, did you have to go through an immense work out of grappling, swinging, and climbing to get to the diving board? I hate when mansions are like that....

Mad Tony
15-06-06, 06:29
Just got back, camera died on me so I only got like two or three shots of the exterior.

Anyway, food was great, lots of laughs, chat, war impressions and the like and it was totally awesome. One student actually wrote a song dedicated to the class and played it on his guitar and he sung the lyrics. Brilliant. Best class I've ever taken, best final ever.

I bet it was really fun?

shame you couldn't get more pics