PDA

View Full Version : Are you a scary fan?

MellowYellow
14-06-06, 23:45
I was talking to one of the designers today who's been with Core since the early days of TR. He said back at the old office they used to get people going through the bins and stealing documents and CD's that had been thrown away.

Are any of you guys that fanatical?

I've also heard a story about a super fan who couldn't tell the difference between real life and TR. I think I should get permission to tell that one though. It could be libelous :D

BTW. We shred all our waste now and our bins are in a locked compound, so dont even think about it!

sweet_pea
14-06-06, 23:47
Seems like there would be some people like that here.... :whi:

illuminati30
14-06-06, 23:48
I would never go through bins or anything like that, and i know the difference between games/media and real life!

I do go on about the game alot though, and introduce my friends to the game :wve:

Lara Croft!
15-06-06, 00:01
I've also heard a story about a super fan who couldn't tell the difference between real life and TR. !

The one is real and the other is just pixels!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!This is not just about being fanatic.Some people have phychological problems that take various forms...

sweet_pea
15-06-06, 00:04
What about people that say they want Lara to be their girlfriend, do you think that is scary? :D

tlr online
15-06-06, 00:04
Are any of you guys that fanatical?

You should read some of my emails!! :yik:

sweet_pea
15-06-06, 00:05
Post one! post one! :jmp:

Wolfguard
15-06-06, 00:17
I've also heard a story about a super fan who couldn't tell the difference between real life and TR.
Yeah, because life is so like a grid. WTH? :confused: And what shall his room have for wall paper...heavy padding perhaps? Good Lord, is that sad or what?

tlr online
15-06-06, 00:19
Yeah, because life is so like a grid. WTH? :confused:

LMFAO!!! :vlol:

Lara Croft!
15-06-06, 00:22
Post one! post one! :jmp:

No,he wouldn't do that.But he could give us vague examples...

illuminati30
15-06-06, 00:26
Yeah, because life is so like a grid. WTH? :confused: And what shall his room have for wall paper...heavy padding perhaps? Good Lord, is that sad or what?

Not sad no, ill perhaps yes.