PDA

View Full Version : Who loves Pussycat Dolls?

ivannnnn
15-06-06, 09:32
AAwww,they're so sexy.Why would they make 6 members?Isn't that too much?:confused:
I like Buttons n Stickwitu songs
http://www.coolbuddy.com/screensavers/mimgs/Pussycat_dolls.jpg

Jonnipants
15-06-06, 09:33
I LOVE Beep. :jmp:

ivannnnn
15-06-06, 09:45
Which member do you like?

Jonnipants
15-06-06, 10:01
I just like the songs...I guess I like the main singer the best.

rika2
15-06-06, 11:14
hate 'em

average stalker
15-06-06, 11:39
they're hot so that makes me look past the music they make

Ampersand
15-06-06, 11:42
I don't like them. They're all midriff and no talent. :p

interstellardave
15-06-06, 11:42
I don't know any of their music but I like what I'm seeing... except for that red-head, she's kinda harsh looking (at least in that pic).

StormHarvey
15-06-06, 11:45
They were actually dancers in Las Vegas, I think and they were repackaged and made singers. They're ok with me.

Mona Sax
15-06-06, 11:58
I don't really like them, their voices just aren't good enough. At least they're easy on the eyes.

Rivendell
15-06-06, 12:05
Can't stand them, however BEEP is hilarious to listen to because you can fill the blanks will random objects, like:

It's funny how a man only thinks about the... Tv
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your... toothbrush
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your... nose
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your... doorbell

I don't give a... mouse
Keep looking at my... mother
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my... cabbage
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your... chemistry set
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

:vlol:

tha_mattster
15-06-06, 12:07
Is the one with red hair a man?

rika2
15-06-06, 12:16
oh and teh girls are horrible btw...

Paperdoll
15-06-06, 12:29

It's funny how someone always knows exactly what i'm thinking :p just another group in the endless "let's shake our ass" wave.

Lara's Boy
15-06-06, 12:31
I can't stand them at all....their voices are annoying, and my opinion they are ugly.

:wve:

Lara Croft!
15-06-06, 13:28
Can't stand them, however BEEP is hilarious to listen to because you can fill the blanks will random objects, like:

It's funny how a man only thinks about the... Tv
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your... toothbrush
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your... nose
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your... doorbell

I don't give a... mouse
Keep looking at my... mother
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your... chemistry set
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

LMAO:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Legend of Lara
15-06-06, 15:25
Six girls with huge... things... and skimpy clothes hop around singing suggestive songs. It's an Oscar-winning idea. :rolleyes:

Paperdoll
15-06-06, 16:13
Six girls with huge... things... and skimpy clothes hop around singing suggestive songs. It's an Oscar-winning idea. :rolleyes:

When a song called It's Hard Out There For a Pimp win's an oscar for best song... anything's possible :p

rika2
15-06-06, 16:22
When a song called It's Hard Out There For a Pimp win's an oscar for best song... anything's possible :p

then people come with all sorts of comments when I say that the media (a.k.a. Overmind) controls us like puppets...

G-Paul
15-06-06, 16:25
I'll take nr. 6

Apofiss
15-06-06, 16:28
beep beep... beep! :D :cln: ..that says everything lol

Lenochka
15-06-06, 16:53
*Gets on stage and starts dancing and singing in a horrible voice*
" Loosin up my buttons babe, But you keep frontin "
*Lead singer of the dolls nicole then kicks me in the face with a stileto heel*
I bleed they sing and dance the end XD

i looooove them sooo much hehe. I have there album and its usually alsways playing on my itunes right along side with t.A.T.u.

Jonnipants
15-06-06, 17:04

:vlol::vlol::vlol: OMG :vlol::vlol::vlol:

tombraiderluka
15-06-06, 17:09
I love Pussycat Dolls.I have their CD and I love their music
Listening to --- Tainted Love - Pussycat Dolls :yah:

Lenochka
15-06-06, 17:11
hehe i have a feeling all the people in this thread that dont like them are mostly female. hehe. BESIDES WHY DOES IMAGE COUNT!!?? there good singers that should be all that matters. Personaly i love the sound of there songs and i love the way they look.. well 3 of them at least XD

Personaly i only like Nicole ( middle, darker skin), Ashley(Blonde on the left ) & melody ( girl who is darker like nicole )
the rest look like trannys ( in my opinon )

Tombreaper
15-06-06, 17:12
Pussycat Dolls? I like them, not the best music on the planet ff course, but it's nice enough.
I like their clips too:)

rika2
15-06-06, 17:13
I hate them with all the strenght in my being and I'm a male! aaargh! Kill 'em!

Lenochka
15-06-06, 17:16
killing someone because you dont like them is going alittle far dont you think...

MiCkiZ88
15-06-06, 17:16
I like them. and especially the buttons song.

Sofitegan
15-06-06, 17:18
I hate 'em too, rika!
Did you know they used to be strippers in las vegas?
I hate the fact that when they do concerts and stuff, first they say:
"we're empowering women everywhere, and this song is dedicated to the women"
And then they sing about nicking their boyfriends!
SLUTS

rika2
15-06-06, 17:19
killing someone because you dont like them is going alittle far dont you think...

:D hehe, of course I'm joking, I would never harm anyone just cause I don't like him/her... I do hate them, together with any rap/techno/pop stuff...

interstellardave
15-06-06, 17:20
hehe i have a feeling all the people in this thread that dont like them are mostly female. hehe. BESIDES WHY DOES IMAGE COUNT!!?? there good singers that should be all that matters. Personaly i love the sound of there songs and i love the way they look.. well 3 of them at least XD

Personaly i only like Nicole ( middle, darker skin), Ashley(Blonde on the left ) & melody ( girl who is darker like nicole )

LOL! I've seen trannys who are better looking than a lot of women! Probably a bunch of them are in Vegas too, as a matter of fact... :pi:

tr_mitch
15-06-06, 17:21
*sigh*

Lenochka
15-06-06, 17:25
I hate 'em too, rika!
Did you know they used to be strippers in las vegas?
I hate the fact that when they do concerts and stuff, first they say:
"we're empowering women everywhere, and this song is dedicated to the women"
And then they sing about nicking their boyfriends!
SLUTS

They were not strippers. Strippers usually take either tops or bottoms off. They didnt do either from what i have read about them. They were burlesque dancers which is a big difference... They only sing a few songs about sex and every artist does that. Before making accusations listen to the album and know what your talking about...

now lets see...
1. Don't Cha - ( no need to explain )
2. Beep - ( no need to explain )
3. Wait A Minute - ( song about a guy who buys stuff then expects sex... which they dont give him )
4. Stickwitu - ( no need to explain )
5. Buttons - ( Perhaps on of the only songs relating to sex and its not even about sex its about loosening of the buttons )
6. I Don't Need A Man - ( They dont need a man to be happy )
7. Hot Stuff (I Want You Back) - ( cover of a classic song by a famous singer although i cant remember )
8. How Many Times, How Many Lies ( how many lies and times has her boyfriend been cheating )
9. Bite The Dust - ( about putting a girl in her place who is after yo man Mmmmhmmm )
10. Right Now - (Very Very hard to explain )
11. Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go - ( cover of a classic song )
12. Feelin' Good - ( A Very rise me up jazz ballet. )

I see nothing about sex with boyfriends do you?

rika2
15-06-06, 17:27
I tought you didn't like popular stuff lenochka :o

Lenochka
15-06-06, 17:40
I tought you didn't like popular stuff lenochka :o

I dont unless i knew about it long before its fame. Back in like 2004 or 2003( cant remember ) before dont cha the pussycat dolls released the song " Sway " for the " Shall we dance " soundtrack. I loooooved it and i waited for there CD and then " Dont cha " came out. the point it i liked them LOOOOONNNNG before they hit it big. But if something all the sudden explodes onto the scene like... My chemical romance i cant stand hearing about it all at once i get sick of it super fast...

rika2
15-06-06, 17:44
I dont unless i knew about it long before its fame. Back in like 2004 or 2003( cant remember ) before dont cha the pussycat dolls released the song " Sway " for the " Shall we dance " soundtrack. I loooooved it and i waited for there CD and then " Dont cha " came out. the point it i liked them LOOOOONNNNG before they hit it big. But if something all the sudden explodes onto the scene like... My chemical romance i cant stand hearing about it all at once i get sick of it super fast...

so you're into underground pop :P

Lenochka
15-06-06, 17:46
so you're into underground pop :P

Not really underground... kinda like out there... but not getting the respect it deserves for some reason kinda music... like Flyleaf. GREAT band but there barely ever noticed...

LegenDarY
15-06-06, 17:57
people whine too much about music in this forum.. and what's up with the anti-popular-attitude?

i think you guys are forgetting something..: a 'thing' becomes popular because so many people like it.. so what's the big deal if you like something popular?

on topic: i love them.. i could watch their new video Buttons all day long.. they are 6 very sexy girls.. who can sing and dance

Buttons Live (http://youtube.com/watch?v=_WVuHPhbxRA&search=pussycat%20dolls%20live)

Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dogg - Buttons (Remix) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eylV-cSu5jI&search=pussycat%20dolls%20buttons)

they are just too hot :D Nicole Scherzinger is my favourite.. she's just too sexy :D

interstellardave
15-06-06, 17:58
Not really underground... kinda like out there... but not getting the respect it deserves for some reason kinda music... like Flyleaf. GREAT band but there barely ever noticed...

I think I'm probably twice your age, maybe more, but I have a similar view as you. Back in the day I loved groups like the Scorpions and Genesis... I'm talking very early Scorpions and Genesis. Strange, wild, and wonderful music (IMO). Then they changed and became more "pop-oriented" and became immensely popular while at the same time I lost interest. It's one thing if a group becomes popular while staying true to form, but when the music changes too much I just can't follow them for the ride...

Lenochka
15-06-06, 18:01
people whine too much about music in this forum.. and what's up with the anti-popular-attitude?

i think you guys are forgetting something..: a 'thing' becomes popular because so many people like it.. so what's the big deal if you like something popular?

on topic: i love them.. i could watch their new video Buttons all day long.. they are 6 very sexy girls.. who can sing and dance

Buttons Live (http://youtube.com/watch?v=_WVuHPhbxRA&search=pussycat%20dolls%20live)

Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dogg - Buttons (Remix) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eylV-cSu5jI&search=pussycat%20dolls%20buttons)

they are just too hot :D Nicole Scherzinger is my favourite.. she's just too sexy :D

Because you hear about it EVERY FRICKEN SECOND OF THE DAY. I mean if i start out only knowing a few who like it and slowely growing popularity its fine but when it just is like knowing nothing at all then one day IN YOUR FACE POPULAR!!!! then i hate how it goes from hearing nothing to hear it everywhere.

Paperdoll
15-06-06, 18:35

*COUGH* *MAJOR COUGH* most of my favourite singers are women, and quite beautiful actually. Why don't I like these girls? I don't like the style of music, I don't like the overdone genre, I don't like the lyrics, her voices are nothing special, they're just another group shaking their asses on screen and making tons of money from it... etc etc etc. But if you like them, then by all means, listen to them all you want :p

Metaldud
15-06-06, 19:50
They stink. They're part of what's wrong with the music industry today. Even if you don't have a singing voice as long as you have the looks you'll get a good recording contract. Whatever happened to working hard to earn recording contracts.
Some of you have seen my pic, if I sang like Luciano Pavarotti, would I get a recording deal? NO friggin way. Why? Because I don't look like a boy band member. Disgusting. And how anyone enjoys this sissy crud is beyond me.

Elysia
15-06-06, 19:56
Yeesh! Are you sure all of them were born women? I'm positive I can see a few adam's apple's knocking around there (the red head and the blonde one at the back, to be sure...) *shudders*

And lay off the fake tan, loves! People aren't meant to be orange. The tango-ed look is not a good one (there again, neither is the 'Moulin Rouge via a New York gutter' either...)

They just look so very tacky. Naaaassstttyyy, preciousss....

Betal
15-06-06, 19:57
I hate people who sings just cause they faces. Their voices are ****,

Elysia
15-06-06, 19:59
I hate people who sings just cause they faces. Their voices are ****,
They SING?!?

(I kid! I do know they sing (well, the basic definition is down to some interpretation, but you know what I mean...) I just avoid. Like the bubonic plague...)

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-06-06, 20:06
Okay, I don't love them, but I like some of their songs a lot. :D Like Beep, Buttons and Don't Cha... But that one's a bit worn out now. :p

larasfrend
15-06-06, 20:15
They have catchy songs but is it me or does only one of them sing... (the one who's always in focus and followed by the camera)---> I think it's Nicole. The rest just pop their legs behind their ears and do harmonies... It's hardly a band.

Lenochka
15-06-06, 21:40
They have catchy songs but is it me or does only one of them sing... (the one who's always in focus and followed by the camera)---> I think it's Nicole. The rest just pop their legs behind their ears and do harmonies... It's hardly a band.

Yeah i noticed that to. Has anyone else noticed how she has a bright light behind her on the album cover and the rest are just... there.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/PCDCD.jpg
I think she would do fine alone except... i love how the other girls throw in there own vocals in the background hehe

average stalker
15-06-06, 22:41
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/PCDCD.jpg

now they all look a lot better on that photo. the original one was the worst photo i've seen of them.

Rivendell
15-06-06, 23:12
I'm glad I'm not the only one to find the BEEP game funny ;)

nickp364
15-06-06, 23:13
Ugh, I hate them except Don't Cha get stuck in your head becasue of that one beer commercial that's ALWAYS ON! :hea:

Sofitegan
22-06-06, 16:32
They were not strippers. Strippers usually take either tops or bottoms off. They didnt do either from what i have read about them. They were burlesque dancers which is a big difference... They only sing a few songs about sex and every artist does that. Before making accusations listen to the album and know what your talking about...

now lets see...
3. Wait A Minute - ( song about a guy who buys stuff then expects sex... which they dont give him )
5. Buttons - ( Perhaps on of the only songs relating to sex and its not even about sex its about loosening of the buttons )
7. Hot Stuff (I Want You Back) - ( cover of a classic song by a famous singer although i cant remember )
8. How Many Times, How Many Lies ( how many lies and times has her boyfriend been cheating )
9. Bite The Dust - ( about putting a girl in her place who is after yo man Mmmmhmmm )

Okay Lenochka, you seem offended, i am sorry, i didn't mean to offend you.
All i was saying was, i feel they are talentless and that the lyrics to Don't cha' are very nasty and *****y. And okay, they werent strippers, but the kind of dancing they did, WAS very tarty. And everytime i have seen them on tv the way they dance seems tarty or suggestive. Also i don't like that kind of music myself.
Again, i apologise if anyone was offende by my opinion or the way i express my opinion. I dont want to fall out with people over different tastes in "music"

VonCroy360
22-06-06, 16:34

Same for me.
Though you can't say that bands I'm listening to have talent (:o), but they make good songs...
:)

BlingBlingBrat
22-06-06, 19:36
I like them actually, however I think that the lead singer (Nicole I think her name is) can go solo at any point if they end up breaking up or something like that.

Hybrid Soldier
22-06-06, 20:10

now lets see...

They seem pretty darn close to that already. They dress very...skank..ish.

Um, no. Not every artist sings about sex.

Lenochka
22-06-06, 20:16
They seem pretty darn close to that already. They dress very...skank..ish.

Um, no. Not every artist sings about sex.

i know that, Im basically saying most artists do. usually its obvious when someone uses a phrase like that because we all know everyone thinks, acts and goes about things in different ways... maybe i should have phrased it differently...

Annyways no worrys Sofitegan :hug: , You didnt offend me. ^^ it was all meer debate...

Hybrid Soldier
22-06-06, 20:20
i know that, Im basically saying most artists do. usually its obvious when someone uses a phrase like that because we all know everyone thinks, acts and goes about things in different ways... maybe i should have phrased it differently...

Mmm, okay then. I'm not going to get into a debate but yes please, next time make sure to phrase it differently.

jarhead
22-06-06, 20:47
i only like buttons and the beginning to Beep. listening to buttons right now

Lenochka
22-06-06, 20:51
i love the buttons video ^^

jarhead
22-06-06, 21:01
especially with the rail thing and the chair. i would stack it big time :D

Lenochka
22-06-06, 21:57
i love the part where all the flames ignite.

raiderfun
22-06-06, 22:26
Oh yes , i love them ! especially for beep :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Olvidarse
22-06-06, 23:33
Oh yes , i love them ! especially for beep :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

My friend saw a couple of third-grade girls perform a dub of "Beep" in a school talent show.

The audience was speechless.

Enough.
Said.

Lenochka
22-06-06, 23:36
My friend saw a couple of third-grade girls perform a dub of "Beep" in a school talent show.

Enough.
Said.

thats kinda funny XD I cant even imagine thrid graders doing that song... wernt there guide lines?

Ha-ha-ha--hahaha

raiderfun
23-06-06, 00:37

Enough.
Said.
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: