PDA

View Full Version : And da bestest thing that as happened to u all day is?

da tomb raider!
15-06-06, 15:47
Well? I'M ALL EARS! Nothing goods happened to me all day... :jmp:

jarhead
15-06-06, 15:48
gettiong an 'A' in my speaking and listening for english.

Rickéh
15-06-06, 15:48
Me either :p

Mad Tony
15-06-06, 15:50
Preparing for the England game! and watching it of course.:D

Janny
15-06-06, 15:51
My day was screwed, but I prayed last night for my day to go bad as long as my friends's and family's day goes well, it kinda worked :p So that's the part that was the best of my whole day.

Legend of Lara
15-06-06, 15:52
The... "bestest" thing that's happened to me is... uh... erm...

Betal
15-06-06, 15:52
the school was good today. But tomorrow it's the last school day:D

Lara Croft!
15-06-06, 15:57
Yesterday,my ADSL connection came,so that made me really happy!!!!
Today,I'm downloading all kinds of stuff,so good things still happen to me!!!!

Lavinder
15-06-06, 15:59
De' bestest fing dat has 'append to me tuday is eating a nice apple.... the rest wuz shizzle.......

Legend of Lara
15-06-06, 16:00
De' bestest fing dat has 'append to me tuday is eating a nice apple.... the rest wuz shizzle.......

Fo'sho. :p

LiquidKal
15-06-06, 16:07
Nothing awesome has happened today to me today, though i guess the highlights would be...

Learning from my friends roommate that a girl I know is interested in me... in a more than friends way. Although we get along well and mess around a lot (she gave me a giant bruise on my leg while we were playing footsies on the floor drunk at a party a few weeks back) I don't really know her that well so can't say the feeling is mutual, but there's the chance it could be if we hang out some more. Either way, it feels good to think someone likes me for who i am :)

I also played new super mario brothers multiplayer with a friend for about 3 hours and found that its totally addictive! We couldn't stop playing, until eventually the battery in his DS died.

Kamrusepas
15-06-06, 17:35
Today? When my bf came back from work [I was at his place atm] http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/Kamrusepas/love.gif

kewlkyle64
15-06-06, 18:04
That it's the first day of summer vacation! :jmp:

Laras Backpack
15-06-06, 18:06
I'm producing an outdoor performance of The Importance of Being Earnest at my university next week. And today we SOLD OUT! All tickets are gone, and we've made £600 for my college's amateur dramatics club (of which I am a member :D )
:yah: :jmp:

Sofitegan
I FINALLY managed to see the beginning of Dark Angel: season two!

Lenochka
Getting my sister off the fricken computer after she was on from 7:30AM - 1:47PM

AnotherLara
15-06-06, 18:08
Why... England won. Nuff said?

The worst thing that's happened today (thus far) is logging back into trf and finding that my name has mysteriously changed... :confused: I know I've been absent a fair stretch, but das ist most strange.

Ampersand
15-06-06, 18:09
Yer wot man? Da bestest thing (shouldn't that be fing, btw?) to happen to me today wuz - earning a wage of £7.50 on Renaissance Kingdoms. :p

Elysia
15-06-06, 18:28
I spent a good hour marking some essays, correcting all the hideous spelling mistakes and grammatical errors I could find, giving low marks accordingly...

tha_mattster
15-06-06, 18:30
Elysia you must post the worst essay you've ever seen, for us to read!!!!

Elysia
15-06-06, 18:39
Okay... hang on...

(sic throughout) By (an anonymous!) Year 8 pupil...

We are reviewing the film of Frankenstein.The story is about an mkan called Victor.He is telling a captian a story of his life.He falls in love with Elizabeth also he loves his science alot.I wont carry on but if you carry in reading this then you will finde out.

The author of this story is Mary Shelley.She was in her late 18s when she wrote this book.She wrote it after being asked to be challenged by Lord Byom to write a ghos story.One night Mary had a dream so she based it on that.The book was made in 1816 and published in 1818.The fall name of the book is Frankenstein And the Morden Proonertheus.

Victor Frankenstein is a wealthy scientist who seems to be a very confused character.While i was whaching his actors i found he was concused and atuakky know what he was doing.He doesnt reallise that he has left behinde his fanmily and his girl friend Elizabeth.All he thinks of is his science.He plays an confused character.He creates a monster but he realised that he shouldnt of done it. He cames from a rich family who lives in Geneva he went to collage to study medcin and science.Before Victor made the monster he didnt care about his family and his girlfriend.After his changed the monster was alive he wanted to go home becuse he was affrade of himslef.He is an obsessive.
If i was Victor i would be asshamed of my self because it wasnt the monsters foalt that he is like what he is like it is all Victors foalt.All his family like his Dad and William and Elizabethdied by the monster killing them to get his own back.

The creature is a man who Victor brout back to life to improve that he could do it for his science.Everybody thought he was a horrible monster,ut actually inside he was a lovly man.But nobody new that because they didnt give him a chance to be himslef.However once he learnt things like how to read and write from an poor family he begins to under take evil alot.He found out that he was created by Victor by a jernal victor left.So the creature wanted to finde him to get revenge.That is why the creature was after victor.But when he got to Ingolstadt ( victors house) he saw a little boy in the woods.The monster looked at him and smiled.The little boy was scared.But the boy had an locket in his hand.The boy ran form him because he was so scared.Elizabeth victors girlfriend at this point was his fiancee also lots of other people looked for the little boy but they couldnt finde him.Then later much later Victor reterned hime while he was there Elizabeth brought the boy who was in the wood was victor and Elizabeths littl brother home but he was dead.One of the people who was looking for william was Justian she was so tired she had to rest so she went into a barn far from home.Then the monster placed the locket on her chest.Victors father whanted to no who murdered his son so he asked 3 men to look for the murder but there was only one place were it could of been was the forest.The men had Justine they fort it was her but she had no prooth that it wasnt her so they just did there job but the locked the little boy had was on her chest so that was one of the prooth of the murdering.But it was the creature who did this to her he set her up to get his own back on victor.He kills Victors father.also he kills Elizabeth by pulling her heart out in frount of Victor.Because he was so strong to do it..I wouldnt blame the creature to be like this i would blame Victor the creatur is a nice person inside but nobody let him be that person.

The story is a good gothic story where the ice caves gives a good gothic setting.It is set in the past to make it scary for the people who whaching.

The ice caves is one of the most important scences.The creature asks Victor the most important questions.He askes Victor to meet him in the ice caves so he did he when with a gun.These are the questions the monster asked him. 'Who am i ?' 'Am i made out of good or bad people ?' 'Do i have a soul ?' 'Did ypu think about what you was doing before you created me ?' These questions are important because he doesnt no ! Like a child would ask a father these questions.He is doing this because the audtence whants to know this to.

The morol of this story is dont jugde people by there looks.(Dont judge a book by it cover).

I liked doing this about this because it gives a brilliant setting for gathic story.I didnt like were he made Elizabeth.Also i am not a scary film person.

I recomanded this to people children and audalts who are felling down about themselfs and who think everyone juges them by there looks.

Thank you for your time i hope you kniw the story

ARRGGHH! Brain melting...

PS: This isn't the worst. This is actually quite coherent compared to the worst one I've ever seen...

Ampersand
15-06-06, 18:42
Good grief, that's disgusting! :cln: How old are Year 8 pupils again (I can never keep track of these things)? :o

RAID
15-06-06, 18:43
I got a Merit in my Communication Technology Exam :D

laras
15-06-06, 18:45
My 2 best friends came to my place today and we hang out all day.:)

tha_mattster
15-06-06, 18:52
Okay... hang on...

(sic throughout) By (an anonymous!) Year 8 pupil...

We are reviewing the film of Frankenstein.The story is about an mkan called Victor.He is telling a captian a story of his life.He falls in love with Elizabeth also he loves his science alot.I wont carry on but if you carry in reading this then you will finde out. (so you got someone else to write the rest lol?)

The author of this story is Mary Shelley.She was in her late 18s when she wrote this book.She wrote it after being asked to be challenged by Lord Byom to write a ghos story.One night Mary had a dream so she based it on that.The book was made in 1816 and published in 1818.The fall name of the book is Frankenstein And the Morden Proonertheus. (come again? Modem Prophecies? LOL )

Victor Frankenstein is a wealthy scientist who seems to be a very confused character.While i was whaching his actors i found he was concused and atuakky know what he was doing.He doesnt reallise that he has left behinde his fanmily and his girl friend Elizabeth.All he thinks of is his science.He plays an confused character.He creates a monster but he realised that he shouldnt of done it. He cames from a rich family who lives in Geneva he went to collage to study medcin and science.Before Victor made the monster he didnt care about his family and his girlfriend.After his changed the monster was alive he wanted to go home becuse he was affrade of himslef.He is an obsessive.
If i was Victor i would be asshamed of my self because it wasnt the monsters foalt that he is like what he is like it is all Victors foalt.All his family like his Dad and William and Elizabethdied by the monster killing them to get his own back.

The creature is a man who Victor brout back to life to improve that he could do it for his science.Everybody thought he was a horrible monster,ut actually inside he was a lovly man.But nobody new that because they didnt give him a chance to be himslef.However once he learnt things like how to read and write from an poor family he begins to under take evil alot.He found out that he was created by Victor by a jernal victor left.So the creature wanted to finde him to get revenge.That is why the creature was after victor.But when he got to Ingolstadt ( victors house) he saw a little boy in the woods.The monster looked at him and smiled.The little boy was scared.But the boy had an locket in his hand.The boy ran form him because he was so scared.Elizabeth victors girlfriend at this point was his fiancee also lots of other people looked for the little boy but they couldnt finde him.Then later much later Victor reterned hime while he was there Elizabeth brought the boy who was in the wood was victor and Elizabeths littl brother home but he was dead.One of the people who was looking for william was Justian she was so tired she had to rest so she went into a barn far from home.Then the monster placed the locket on her chest.Victors father whanted to no who murdered his son so he asked 3 men to look for the murder but there was only one place were it could of been was the forest.The men had Justine they fort it was her but she had no prooth that it wasnt her so they just did there job but the locked the little boy had was on her chest so that was one of the prooth of the murdering.But it was the creature who did this to her he set her up to get his own back on victor.He kills Victors father.also he kills Elizabeth by pulling her heart out in frount of Victor.Because he was so strong to do it..I wouldnt blame the creature to be like this i would blame Victor the creatur is a nice person inside but nobody let him be that person. HUH what??? OH I'm awake YES!! what year is it)

The story is a good gothic story where the ice caves gives a good gothic setting.It is set in the past to make it scary for the people who whaching. AAAAHHHH NOT THE PAST AAAHHHH!!!

The ice caves is one of the most important scences(more or less important that sight?).The creature asks Victor the most important questions.He askes Victor to meet him in the ice caves so he did he when with a gun.These are the questions the monster asked him. 'Who am i ?' 'Am i made out of good or bad people ?' 'Do i have a soul ?' 'Did ypu think about what you was doing before you created me ?' These questions are important because he doesnt no ! Like a child would ask a father these questions.Call social services Elysia!!!! LOL!!He is doing this because the audtence whants to know this to.

The morol of this story is dont jugde people by there looks.(Dont judge a book by it cover). thanks for that info. LOL!!

I liked doing this about this(which about what now?) because it gives a brilliant setting for gathic story.I didnt like were he made Elizabeth.Also i am not a scary film person. (I'm more of a funny haha comedy person myself)

I recomanded this to people children and audalts who are felling down about themselfs and who think everyone juges them by there looks.

Thank you for your time i hope you kniw the story

ARRGGHH! Brain melting...

PS: This isn't the worst. This is actually quite coherent compared to the worst one I've ever seen...

THANKS FOR posting!! Much laughter was had!!!

Elysia
15-06-06, 18:54
Good grief, that's disgusting! :cln: How old are Year 8 pupils again (I can never keep track of these things)? :o
Year 8 is the equivalent of the old Secondary 2nd year - she's 13 (just).

I nearly wept when I read this. It is terrible... but there again, I do have some stunning stuff from other pupils!

RAID: :tmb: Well done!

Mattster: What do you think we do in the staff room all day? :D

tha_mattster
15-06-06, 18:57
Was it hand written? I can't believe this got through even the worst spell check!

Oh I want to be a teacher now lol!

RAID
15-06-06, 19:03
RAID: :tmb: Well done!

Thank You :D:D:D:D:D

Elysia
15-06-06, 19:04
Was it hand written? I can't believe this got through even the worst spell check!

Oh I want to be a teacher now lol!
No - it was typed! Hence the reason I managed to post it. There is no way I could re-type something that bad...

tha_mattster
15-06-06, 19:05
maybe slip that child something in his milk...he is going to have a hard life, bless :D

Elysia
15-06-06, 19:07
maybe slip that child something in his milk...he is going to have a hard life, bless :D
:vlol: I doubt it! She is very, very blonde and very, very pretty... I think she's going to get on fine in life. As long as she's content to be a hairdresser (which she is!)

Paperdoll
15-06-06, 19:11
When I first read it I thought she was 8 years old O_O but...13?? *feels so much smarter*

Ampersand
15-06-06, 19:14
Year 8 is the equivalent of the old Secondary 2nd year - she's 13 (just).

Good grief, that's appalling! My sister is younger than that and can write far better essays. :cln:

At least you also get really good work from your students, so it's not all brain-melting. :D

Olvidarse
15-06-06, 23:09
I didn't crash my car.

Rivendell
15-06-06, 23:15
Hmm good things today.. Hmm..

Not much at all really :
My cool TR t-shirt that I made has crumbled and cracked,
Find out that Core's TRAE project is cancelled, so now we'll likely never see the great remake.
My dog nearly brakes his leg and can't walk properly,
I should've done revision but didn't
There's no food in the house..

Hmm, I think the best thing that happened to me today was eating some chocolate.

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-06-06, 23:22
Playing C&C Generals: Zero Hour with my brothers .:jmp:

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-06-06, 23:23
Bought some new flip flops. They're pretty. :D

ILG49ers
16-06-06, 01:30
Nothing really great happened to me today.....I beat my little brother in a game of basketball, but that's nothing really special, I always beat him. :p

Genocide
16-06-06, 02:24
finished Disc one on FFVII (again)