PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton... sings?...

Olvidarse
15-06-06, 23:06
Go watch if you dare. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0sjon12YFg)

:confused:

"Stars Are Blind."

Obviously. :rolleyes: How many voices did they layer over her's to make it sound decent?

It gave me a headache.

Paperdoll
15-06-06, 23:08
This is noise pollution... and if this goes to the top of the charts, it just proves that nowadays you don't have to have any talent to be in the music business.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-06-06, 23:09
Omg, she sings? Ahh! :eek: :yik:

Tomb Raider 5194
15-06-06, 23:12
It sounds a little fake to me, I just dont think her voice sounds like that.

MiCkiZ88
15-06-06, 23:15
hmm.. for some reason I like it xD

illuminati30
15-06-06, 23:22
Oh dear :(

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-06-06, 23:24
Okay, I'll admit the song's not THAT bad, but seriously. Come on. That's not her voice. No way.

Tomb Raider 5194
15-06-06, 23:33
Okay, I'll admit the song's not THAT bad, but seriously. Come on. That's not her voice. No way.
Agree!:D

Lenochka
15-06-06, 23:33
I REALLY like that song ^^
Why is her image making people not like her music. it dosnt matter who sings it. if the music is good its good...

Why people hare paris is beyond me. She is so sweet and nice when i see interviews... ^^

DREWY
15-06-06, 23:40
I didn't think it sounded or looked like Paris the first time it came on. Its ok, I wouldn't buy it, but it's not the worst song I've heard.

Paperdoll
15-06-06, 23:44
I REALLY like that song ^^
Why is her image making people not like her music. it dosnt matter who sings it. if the music is good its good...

Why people hare paris is beyond me. She is so sweet and nice when i see interviews... ^^

Yes it doesn't matter who sings it, but it matters if most of your voice is tuned up with a computer. It's always nice to see the disapointments live.

Lenochka
16-06-06, 00:42
wow such negativity...

Personaly i think girls are jelious of paris hilton and PCD ( Pussycat dolls ) because they get all the guys attention. Lets face it. There attractive and rich. Every time they begin something its always WOMAN who dislike them and insult them for it. Because there sexy independent and successful. Im fricken sick of people insulting people for being successful. Why do people hate paris? because she is supposably a slut? only because she taped something that everyone does? and her boyfriend released it behind her back? Its not her fault that she was on tape doing something all of us do. She isnt a bad person what so ever. She is a caring girl. Im not a paris fan. I dont agree with some of the things she has done. But when has she ever been a brat to someone? When has she ever been cruel? Is she hated for being rich? for having all the guys she could ever want? Im sick of all this jeliousy that surrounds these hollywood bomb shells...

of course this is my view on it...

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-06-06, 00:50
Every time they begin something its always WOMAN who dislike them and insult them for it.

I agree with much of what you say, it does always seem like women are the ones attacking them right away. And yes, Paris doesn't seem like such a 'slut' or even a rude person. She's stuck up, but other than that, I don't see the problem with her. Maybe it's just Nicole Richie who makes her seem like a 'nice girl', who knows. :p

And I'm not forcing anyone to like her or her music or anything. I don't like her that much, I just don't see why everyone attacks her right away and says her music/she sucks. It all depends on your taste, I guess. The song's really not that bad. I just think since she's already got such a bad reputation with the public (which most of it was brought on by herself, I guess), people don't look past the image and give her a chance.

Lenochka
16-06-06, 00:52
hehe yeah maybe but i hate when all these girls are bashing someone left and right when she isnt even here to defend herself...

And I'm not forcing anyone to like her or her music or anything. I don't like her that much, I just don't see why everyone attacks her right away and says her music/she sucks. It all depends on your taste, I guess. The song's really not that bad. I just think since she's already got such a bad reputation with the public (which most of it was brought on by herself, I guess), people don't look past the image and give her a chance.

Funny... Songs not really that bad when you just downloaded it :p
I do hate when people look at reputations before giving it an equal chance i find that sort of stupid. if you dont give something a chance and just go on what the person is like...

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-06-06, 00:54
when she isnt even here to defend herself...

Well, I'm sure she really doesn't care, anyway. :p

Lenochka
16-06-06, 00:58
Well, I'm sure she really doesn't care, anyway. :p

yeah im sure she wouldnt care about a couple haters here :vlol:

TRhistorian
16-06-06, 01:08
Well, what she does in her spare time, is her business. I like her music, it'd be nice for my beach party this weekend.

Lenochka
16-06-06, 01:13
am i invited!? hehe ^^ beach paaaaarty

TRhistorian
16-06-06, 01:19
am i invited!? hehe ^^ beach paaaaarty

Haha, that'd be fun sweety. My eighth grade class is going to the beach on Saturday and I've been asked to organize alot of it, JOY.:tea:

Then on Tuesday, we have a picnic, and then on Wednsday, a all-day trip to Six Flags Darien Lake for the entire eighth grade.:D

Tomb Raider 5194
16-06-06, 01:29
wow such negativity...

Personaly i think girls are jelious of paris hilton and PCD ( Pussycat dolls ) because they get all the guys attention. Lets face it. There attractive and rich. Every time they begin something its always WOMAN who dislike them and insult them for it. Because there sexy independent and successful. Im fricken sick of people insulting people for being successful. Why do people hate paris? because she is supposably a slut? only because she taped something that everyone does? and her boyfriend released it behind her back? Its not her fault that she was on tape doing something all of us do. She isnt a bad person what so ever. She is a caring girl. Im not a paris fan. I dont agree with some of the things she has done. But when has she ever been a brat to someone? When has she ever been cruel? Is she hated for being rich? for having all the guys she could ever want? Im sick of all this jeliousy that surrounds these hollywood bomb shells...

I agree :D Ive never seen her doing something except for that.... but that (of what i read)it wasnt on purpose, she has never been cruel or somethng and song is catchy:D.

Paperdoll
16-06-06, 01:45
wow such negativity...

And again we come to this :rolleyes:

1. I never said the song was bad.
2. She's not the only one faking her voice and tuning it up.
3. The jealousy argument is getting a bit old.

I "hate" girls like Paris Hilton, not because she made a sex tape (that's her business), not because she's rich or famous, etc etc. I "hate" these girls because they rely on looks to be successful in the music business and, most of the times, they have no talent at all. Want a good example? Listen to Avril Lavigne on cd and live. They have two ways, either suck badly live or lip synching. Ever heard Within Temptation? Ever heard them live? Their lead singer is a good singer without having to rely on her looks and most of the times she's flawless singing live.

Want another example? Amy Lee from Evanescence. Good voice on cd but live... what a disaster. Everyone has their up's and down's live on a concert but when your voice sounds completely different... that's a different story. But that argument is only valid on the skills topic.

Paris Hilton could be freaking Mother Theresa, helping the poor and living with them, my opinion about her music would remain the same.

The music industry is getting filled with crap because nowadays looks count more than actual skill, that's what ****es me off, not how many people they sleep with or how they look. Almost all of my favourite bands have female singers in them and most of them are quite beautiful women, but they can sing. They have the skill, some of them have voices that most of the girls in the charts wish they could have, and all that without having to prance around in a bikini.

Olvidarse
16-06-06, 01:56
I "hate" these girls because they rely on looks to be successful in the music business and, most of the times, they have no talent at all.

Exactly.

I've heard Paris sing acapella in The Simple Life... total screeching compared to this. She cannot sing - a computer does for her.

Paperdoll
16-06-06, 02:02
Exactly.

I've heard Paris sing acapella in The Simple Life... total screeching compared to this. She cannot sing - a computer does for her.

Finally!! Someone that can see my point.

mau3genius
16-06-06, 02:26
Well... Not that bad, actually. For a model.
And that's saying much.
I don't like it.
The lyrics are stupid [but hey, it's Paris, I can't be expecting a great composition :rolleyes:] and the bits she really sang where kinda awful.
But, whatever she wants to do is Ok. Of course, If it doesn't affect my poor ears again.

tha_mattster
16-06-06, 02:29
CRAP! Ebay just sold out of ear plugs :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea:

Lenochka
16-06-06, 02:30
I get where your coming from now Paperdoll, Im sorry for arguing with you...
CRAP! Ebay just sold out of ear plugs :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea:

Let me guess another cheeky girls single. Ear plugs are always hard to find when a new single of theres is released...

Paperdoll
16-06-06, 02:45
I get where your coming from now Paperdoll, Im sorry for arguing with you...

Let me guess another cheeky girls single. Ear plugs are always hard to find when a new single of theres is released...

Don't be, a good argument is nice now and then :p I just wanted to make sure that you weren't mis-interpreting my post.

Jacob x5
16-06-06, 05:05
*Stops after 45 seconds*. Yep. Ok. That's bad. :cln:

Jacob x5
16-06-06, 05:12
The music industry is getting filled with crap because nowadays looks count more than actual skill, that's what ****es me off, not how many people they sleep with or how they look.

Exactly. It ****es me off, too. I can't sing very well myself and I don't have the best looks in the world, but music is my biggest interest and talent and if I don't get somewhere in the music business because of my looks while those people do, I'd want to shoot those people in charge. :p