PDA

View Full Version : Britney and her mothering "skills"... again.

Melonie Tomb Raider
16-06-06, 00:28
Goodness gracious, when will she learn! :rolleyes:

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipB2

tha_mattster
16-06-06, 00:31
Is she really this clueless? I saw a picture of her teetering about in giant platform shoes, no problem huh? Well actually she has a big baby bump! I think that is a little bit dangerous because wouldnt it hurt the baby if she fell over?

Lenochka
16-06-06, 00:45
Not the best mothering skills but... I kinda feel bad for brit. Every lil mistake she makes is known alllll over the world. Alot of moms make mistakes on there first child. Except all her mistakes are heard all over the world...

DREWY
16-06-06, 00:53
Kids don't come with instructions. Give her a break. She's doing the best she can (regardless of how it looks) and all the time under the spotlight.
Must be incredibly hard. Hate to be in that situation.

GodOfLight
16-06-06, 00:55
well, if that source was accurate, then i'm guessing she was stressed out. all mothers act differently :rolleyes:

but since this is only the usual celeb gossip, i think it's quite shallow to even consider it as factual :rolleyes:

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-06-06, 00:56
Wow... All I have to say to this one.

GodOfLight
16-06-06, 00:57
Kids don't come with instructions. Give her a break. She's doing the best she can (regardless of how it looks) and all the time under the spotlight.

now there's a good thought ;) :tmb:

TR luver7
16-06-06, 01:37
this is why stupid people should not have kids lol

Lenochka
16-06-06, 01:39
this is why stupid people should not have kids lol

How is she stupid? She has made a few mistakes leave her alone gosh...

Paperdoll
16-06-06, 01:50
Nobody's born knowing everything. Many of us may have our parents help and support when our time of having children comes, you have no idea if it's the same for her. And besides, I've known worse mothers than her (much worse actually).

UNDERTAKER
16-06-06, 02:24

Finally someone who thinks like I do.

People still haven't learned the valuable lesson - Do not trust tabloids! Most of what they print is either false or totally exaggerated! Yet people believe it!

Thorn
16-06-06, 03:01
Britney was on NBC tonight around 8 or 9pm. She talked about her life at the moment and how the paparazzi are trying to hurt her and portray her as a bad mother. Sure there were accidents and Britney had her baby on her lap driving because that's what one of her parents did with her. Honestly she's living her life, she's not a bad mother, quit believing what the tabloids are saying. She even cried at the very end of the show because the paparazzi won't stop. Yet she says she's determined to stay strong for her and her family. I wish her the best of luck and she's someone I'll always admire.

Melonie Tomb Raider
16-06-06, 03:11
I think she is definitely seen in a bad light with her parenting and everything, and i understand this is her first child, so she can't be perfect; however, some things are just pure common sense!

Changing a diaper in the middle of a store is just low class, I'm sorry, but it's true. And handing the diaper to one of the workers? What kind of message does that send?

Many first time mothers make mistakes, but Britney has just taken it overboard. I feel sorry for her sometimes, but still, her incompetence is ridiculous. If you don't know how to take care of a kid then don't have one. No one expects you to be perfect, but they at least expect you to have common sense regarding the matter. Raising a child is an enormous responsibility. If some one doesn't have what it takes to live up to it, then they shouldn't have children. You can feel sorry for her all you want, but the fact is, she's only hurting her child. It's not like the errors she has made were small, simple issues.

If the tabloids are wrong then these thoughts of mine do not apply, but if they are... then yeah.

Thorn
16-06-06, 03:20
One tabloid said Kevin was cheating on her and that he's living in the basement. She said that wasn't true at all. The paparazzi's goal and tabloids is to brainwash people into believing she's a horrible person and her husband. The paparazzi bang on her car windows to scare her and take bad pictures of her. That is absolutely sick. So now she trys to avoid them the best she can. She said she doesn't care what anyone thinks and I don't blame her. It's really sad people choose to judge so quickly and harshly. She's human and a beautiful one at that if any of you would've seen her on NBC tonight. Anyway I've said what I said and that's all.

GodOfLight
16-06-06, 03:40
Changing a diaper in the middle of a store is just low class, I'm sorry, but it's true. And handing the diaper to one of the workers? What kind of message does that send?

you may rethink that statement someday when you have kids of your own. i dont think it's fair to judge a mother if one hasnt been a mother yet.

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-06-06, 04:37
If you don't know how to take care of a kid then don't have one.

Well, this is her first child... You can't expect her to know everything about parenting or being a mother just like that. Learning takes time, no matter what it is.

Jacob x5
16-06-06, 05:18
This is awful.

The way the tabloid newspapers are treating Britney is awful, I mean. I can't stand Britney, but this is just heartless. They obviously don't have any care in the world about the feelings of the people they write about, whoever 'they' are.