PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys know Urban Chaos: Riot Response is actually a sequel?

TrojanMan
16-06-06, 11:07
There was an 3rd person action adventure games titled Urban Chaos that was released in 1999 or 2000 I believe for the PSone and PC and was revolutionary for it's excessive violence and intense profanity. You took control of a female cop (and a strange enigmatic male for some missions) most of the time in a chaos-ridden city fraught with non-stop crime. I believe it had something to do with a synchronized gang uprising at the turn of the millenium or something. However, it wasn't particularly popular, mostly because it was a horrible game, so the lack of a sequel is understandable, but why make one now?

I'm not even sure how much of a sequel Riot Response is.

Budr
16-06-06, 11:41
Urban Chaos had a badboy soundtrack, really outstanding. Unfortunately, that was basically it's only good quality.

Riot Response is in no way related to Urban Chaos, as far as I know.

Mona Sax
16-06-06, 13:22
:eek:

Am I the only one who liked the original? Kicking bad boys' butts was lots of fun.

Lara Lover
16-06-06, 13:23
:eek:

Am I the only one who liked the original? Kicking bad boys' butts was lots of fun.

When was the original one out? :o

I've played it before on PS! It's brilliant :tmb:

Mona Sax
16-06-06, 13:27
When was the original one out? :o

No idea.

Lara Lover
16-06-06, 13:27
No idea.

Was it about 6 - 8 years ago? :o

I like it :tmb:

Mona Sax
16-06-06, 13:36
Was it about 6 - 8 years ago? :o

I like it :tmb:
I checked it on IGN, it was released in Dec 1999. Scored a good 8.7 on PC, but only 4.5 on PS.

Edit: Apparently, it was a PC to PS port! :eek:

Lara Lover
16-06-06, 13:37
I checked it on IGN, it was released in Dec 1999. Scored a good 8.7 on PC, but only 4.5 on PS.
Yes, That's the one :tmb:

Love it, Great game! :)