PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing Over The Summer?

Lara Lover
16-06-06, 13:54
I'll be going to iBiza for 2 weeks in August. Other than that, I'm relaxing :D

Rickéh
16-06-06, 14:21
im going to NYC not this summer, next year but im going anyway :D

MiCkiZ88
16-06-06, 14:23
I wish I could go Somewhere... all I want is a beach.. palm trees and a bungalow... to swimm in the ocean.. crystal clear water.. ahh.. hmm.. where's a place like that :p I'll be there in one second!

AnotherLara
16-06-06, 14:23
Topping up my tan, slapping mosquitos and absolutely not getting sucked into the forum vortex in my spare time. :p

Kamrusepas
16-06-06, 14:35
Working.

Lara Croft!
16-06-06, 14:41
Some Greek island.....Probably Santorini...

Tomb Raider Master
16-06-06, 14:56
Returning to life... :p

The Cat Army
16-06-06, 15:01
Working hopefully. I'm waiting for a call back from the place I want to work. It's just a receptionist job but at least I'll be making a little money.
I'm also trying to spend a lot of time reading novels that I haven't been able to read because of the school workload.
Oh, and hopefully I'll be able to attend a few concerts.

Betal
16-06-06, 15:01
don't know:p

Lara Croft!
16-06-06, 15:03
Returning to life... :p

Sounds nice....:D :D :D

rika2
16-06-06, 15:05
I wish I could find a summer-job...

xMyrax
16-06-06, 15:18
Brazil in July ^_^ Maybe Lebanon in August oO; Not quite sure yet.

Ampersand
16-06-06, 15:20
Carrying on with life as always, except with a few more barbecues. :D

Lavinder
16-06-06, 15:24
Going on holiday in Whales in my cottage for a week then buggar all nothing...

ace_85
16-06-06, 15:24
Carrying on with life as always, except with a few more barbecues. :D

You know it's summer when everyone starts cooking/carbonising their food al fresco :D

Well hopefully I'll be going to Dubai in September, which should be cool :)

Raider-Boy
16-06-06, 15:27
Working/ partying v. hard and celebrating/ mourning exam results. :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-06-06, 15:43
Well hopefully I'll be going to Dubai in September, which should be cool :)

Lucky!!! :D

I'm not doing much. My parents are getting a divorce, so I guess I'll be moving... That's about it. :(

rachkitten
16-06-06, 16:02
Not much just chillin, I think we might be going to Benelmadena (spain) for 2 weeks though, I dont know yet :confused:

Aww im so sorry to hear that Miss.croft :(

Mona Sax
16-06-06, 16:06
Studying and cracking my whip on TRF.

Umibozu
16-06-06, 17:23
preparing for the last exams in august before i move to uk next september

Tomb Raider Jay
16-06-06, 19:33
I'm just going to be painting, hanging out with friends and doing some
pre-empt studying before going back to college after the summer :)

I'll be leaving the forum soon too but I'll be back in August! :p

Lost_Soul
16-06-06, 20:12
I'll try to get a job for the summer...need to earn money for rock concerts and festivals:cln: and I also have to worry about what school I'm gonna go to...but I think I'll spend my free time in Haapsalu(a nice town in Estonia)Ooh and I'll also go to the American Beauty Car Show(Lordi will be performing there:jmp:)...

jarhead
16-06-06, 20:17
dont really know. going to devon but thats it. probaly hanging with mates chattin. cant wait till were all a bit older couse were gonna go on a massive holiday abroad and forget about out life as we know it for a week or so.

Angel_14
16-06-06, 20:18
I'm going to stand up from my chair and go outside to check if the technology changed, while I was inside :p

rika2
16-06-06, 20:19
I still can't find a friggin summer job... damn country...

Real Life Lara
16-06-06, 20:44
Manchester! :D But only for like a day :( Dammit, I love it there... Salford rocks!!!! :D Apart from that, sleep... o_O

Paperdoll
16-06-06, 21:03
I still can't find a friggin summer job... damn country...

I tried to get a job all year long and I'm still unemployed... agreed, damn country.

Summer... I'll probably be spending August at my brother's place and the rest of the time... just doing plain nothing :p oh the bliss

average stalker
16-06-06, 22:36
i've been working for about a month now and i had to take a class over the summer. i have 3 or 4 weeks left and then once that class is over i can have a life.

Rivendell
16-06-06, 22:39
Going to Chicago
Partying
Re-reading The Lord of the Rings
Re-reading some Harry Potters
Finishing Oblivion
Re-playing an FF, dunno which one yet, probably 9.
Hopefully finishing a film I've been trying to make since December but haven't had time to because of exams.
Plus all the neccessities- Breathing, drinking, eating, sleeping etc ;)

tr_mitch
16-06-06, 22:41
Not going Abroad this year me thinks :( so i'll just be hanging out with friends, going theme parks, cinema's, paintballing, camping out, and the odd night under the influence of alcahol:cool:

sweetPoison
16-06-06, 22:42
Going to Chicago
Partying
Re-reading The Lord of the Rings
Re-reading some Harry Potters
Finishing Oblivion
Re-playing an FF, dunno which one yet, probably 9.
Hopefully finishing a film I've been trying to make since December but haven't had time to because of exams.
Plus all the neccessities- Breathing, drinking, eating, sleeping etc ;)

Film?? What are you a filmmaker? :confused: Is it some independent movie? How much you making for it...if anything?:D :p

Rivendell
16-06-06, 22:44
It's a film me and two mates are working on, I'm an aspiring Film-maker, yes: going to study it in uni :)
I made a really short film last year, and this is going to be around half-hour if all goes well. It'll be a horror, fairly Cliche- but hey, it's fun. Got some great freaky locations, action bits and hopefully it'll all work out great :D

sweetPoison
16-06-06, 22:49
It's a film me and two mates are working on, I'm an aspiring Film-maker, yes: going to study it in uni :)
I made a really short film last year, and this is going to be around half-hour if all goes well. It'll be a horror, fairly Cliche- but hey, it's fun. Got some great freaky locations, action bits and hopefully it'll all work out great :D

Oh nooooooooooooooooo....someone has to save you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn! You do know that that field of work is terribly competitive!? You might end up a broke indie filmmaker or even worse...key grip for productions...that don't even earn squat!

AS for the horror film, after it is done post it online! Maybe we would give you an award for it! :D

Rivendell
16-06-06, 23:05
Oh nooooooooooooooooo....someone has to save you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn! You do know that that field of work is terribly competitive!? You might end up a broke indie filmmaker or even worse...key grip for productions...that don't even earn squat!

It's an ambition and a dream that's been with me for years. Even if I fail, I imagine I could quite happily live a nice ascetic, frugal life! (possibly!)

ILG49ers
17-06-06, 01:19
-Working :rolleyes:
-Going to the gym
-Going to the Movie theaters
-Playing videogames
-Reading some books
-Doing a bunch of random things
-Possibly moving...again :rolleyes:

That's pretty much all I'm going to be doing.