PDA

View Full Version : Website to diagnose stuff.

Lavinder
16-06-06, 16:09
A friend of mine is looking for a website to diagnose what is wrong with someone she knows. Does anyone know any websites that you can type in symptoms and it comes up with the illness ?

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-06-06, 16:11
Well, you could use Google for that... But websites are the worst way to find out what the problem is if there's something wrong with your friend. Why doesn't she go to a doctor?

Lavinder
16-06-06, 16:17
Well, you could use Google for that... But websites are the worst way to find out what the problem is if there's something wrong with your friend. Why doesn't she go to a doctor?

I don't know, it's her buisness so i'm not going to interfere but she asked me to try and find that website because she used it about a year ago but now can't find it :)

stereopathic
16-06-06, 21:33
http://www.webMD.com

MC is right, tho. she should see a doctor.

Paperdoll
16-06-06, 21:34
That'll make me a hypochondriac :D

BlackGrey
16-06-06, 21:36

No joke once thought I had skitzophrenia because of what I had read on a website once after I had filled in my details :(

Capt. Murphy
16-06-06, 22:54
A friend of mine.... Sure. :rolleyes:

Just Kidding. :D

That's what I would do if I had something... eh. Nevermind. :o

But seriously. I hope it's nothing serious. :(

sweetPoison
16-06-06, 22:58
That'll make me a hypochondriac :D

Trust me.
Lavinder tell your friend to just go and visit her GP. She'll end up in a psychiatric facility if she uses these websites that give a 'diag-nonsense'! (can make people go crazy )Turst me! I went through it! You end up thinking that something, if anything, is wrong with you and start to fret about something which later turns out to be nothing.