PDA

View Full Version : Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift

Jake Croft
17-06-06, 12:52
Sorry if i spelt wrong but has anyone seen this i think it looks cool but i would appreciate like ratings and your views towaards this film :)
Thanks <3

MiCkiZ88
17-06-06, 12:54
haven't seen it yet.. But I love these movies... and I love need for speed game.. so I'm definately gonna watch it :jmp:

VonCroy360
17-06-06, 13:35
haven't seen it yet.. But I love these movies... and I love need for speed game.. so I'm definately gonna watch it :jmp:

You mean you love need for speed underground games? they're about the same as fast and furious...
The real need for speed is somewhat different...
Though I do like NFSU, NFSU2 and Most Wanted...
:)

elliotcroft
17-06-06, 13:39
Sorry if i spelt wrong but has anyone seen this i think it looks cool but i would appreciate like ratings and your views towaards this film :)
Thanks <3
tears dragon

Jake Croft
17-06-06, 13:48
'Tears Dragon' ?
>.>

Capt. Murphy
17-06-06, 13:53
The plot is st00pid. Kid gets in trouble, court makes him decide jail or go to Japan with daddy, daddy just happens to have a old mustang, kid learns Japanese like that, gratuitous -scantily clad women :rolleyes: , he's not s'posed to race but daddy says okay and he drives really fast. Woah!! :eek: Another block buster fer sure. :p

da tomb raider!
17-06-06, 14:51
Oh, God, please, Jesus. I beg you. Please not another Fast and the furious film! :hea:

elliotcroft
17-06-06, 15:00
'Tears Dragon' ?
>.>
tears of the dragon

EK-MDi
17-06-06, 15:14
I just watched the trailer. It looks great. I have to go see this film some time.

MiCkiZ88
17-06-06, 15:22
You mean you love need for speed underground games? they're about the same as fast and furious...
The real need for speed is somewhat different...
Though I do like NFSU, NFSU2 and Most Wanted...
:)
I mean I love all need for speed games.. especially underground and most wanted :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-06-06, 16:02
It looks alright, I might go see it if I have nothing better to do this weekend.