PDA

View Full Version : Boooring

Betal
17-06-06, 21:19
:( I have SO BORING. I die. I have nothing to do:( Do someone know something to do? I DIEEEEE

Titanium
17-06-06, 21:20
Why not read a book, or maybe do some drawing? :confused:

Mad Tony
17-06-06, 21:21
how about.....playing Tomb Raider!;)

Reggie
17-06-06, 21:23
do you have a dog? walk your dog. If you don't then go and buy one then take it out for walk :p Just think of something really spontaneous and do it!

sweetPoison
17-06-06, 21:28
If you're bored...just sleep! Always works for me!! Time passes like the wind! But then you just wake up after you're slumber feeling bored as hell!! So, beware of this quick fix!! :) OR you could surf the net or how about go to www.Quizilla.com and answer a few quizzes...really nice website!! :) Good luck. :)

tr_mitch
17-06-06, 21:33
If you're bored...just sleep! Always works for me!! Time passes like the wind! But then you just wake up after you're slumber feeling bored as hell!! So, beware of this quick fix!! :) OR you could surf the net or how about go to www.Quizilla.com and answer a few quizzes...really nice website!! :) Good luck. :)
If i slept everytime i got bored, id never be awake.... that would be a shame of a life huh!

sweetPoison
17-06-06, 21:34
If i slept everytime i got bored, id never be awake.... that would be a shame of a life huh!

LOL

It seems that you are bored quite often! :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-06-06, 21:35
Do something not boring? :p If it's a nice day in Sweden, go outside (or maybe it's night already?) You could watch a movie, read a book, play a game, look up random facts on the internet (that always entertains me). :D

Betal
17-06-06, 21:36
it's 23:37 I think it's 11:37 pm or am. It is night:)

sweetPoison
17-06-06, 21:43
it's 23:37 I think it's 11:37 pm or am. It is night:)

I know!!!! Do you have eggs?

Well, if you do, get some.
Then, do you have any neighbours you hate?
Well, if you do, throw those eggs at their windows!!!
(*Revenge is sweet :D)

Or

Call someone's phone number and just hope that a woman picks up the phone. Tell her that you left your bra at her house when you left yesterday evening! :D

Or

Go outside and start running around in the garden like a madwoman. Turst me, it will feel good afterwards!:jmp:

Or

Play Cluedo with someone! Awsome way to beat boredom!

Or

Look at photo albums!! Sometimes works...then you start to remember memories of you childhood. (*tears in eyes :))

Or

You could always watch funny videos on the net!

Hope that will help you!

Good luck!

Betal
17-06-06, 21:48
I know!!!! Do you have eggs?

Well, if you do, get some.
Then, do you have any neighbours you hate?
Well, if you do, throw those eggs at their windows!!!
(*Revenge is sweet :D)

Or

Call someone's phone number and just hope that a woman picks up the phone. Tell her that you left your bra at her house when you left yesterday evening! :D

Or

Go outside and start running around in the garden like a madwoman. Turst me, it will feel good afterwards!:jmp:

Or

Play Cluedo with someone! Awsome way to beat boredom!

Or

Look at photo albums!! Sometimes works...then you start to remember memories of you childhood. (*tears in eyes :))

Or

You could always watch funny videos on the net!

Hope that will help you!

Good luck!

HEHE gonna try something;)

Lara Croft!
17-06-06, 21:50
If you're bored...just sleep! Always works for me!! Time passes like the wind! But then you just wake up after you're slumber feeling bored as hell!!

LOL....I love the way you described it!!!!

Melonie Tomb Raider
17-06-06, 21:52
Go outside, draw, play video games, something like that. That's what I do. If you spend all of your time on forums you'll get bored really fast.

sweetPoison
17-06-06, 21:52
HEHE gonna try something;)

Do the bra thing!!! The woman will divorce her husband!!! Ouch!!! Evil!!!!!! :D

MiCkiZ88
17-06-06, 21:55
when I'm bored.. I draw something and send it here :p