PDA

View Full Version : Freaky/Scary things that you have seen?

Lara's Fan
18-06-06, 00:18
Here's one that i remember, when i was about 9 or 10 my mom had this statue that my grandma had given her and it always bothered me. It was a white statue of a women with a missing arm and her hair was in a bun, so anyway she kept it in her room and sometimes iv'e seen the thing move(i kid you not cause my brother has seen it too). Every time i would walk by my mom's room it would turn and look right me and just would stare then move. Freaky, freaky stuff.

tombraider123
18-06-06, 00:21
Scary things i have seen?

Spiders :ton:

And thats the truth

Also Maybugs too

tha_mattster
18-06-06, 00:27
I watched an episode of Room 101 with paul merton, the guest was the astronomer person....whatshisname....one with the monocle....patrick moore?

well anyway one of the things he wanted to put into room 101 was May bugs. :D

What freaked me out is the exorcist bug in AoD, lara just turned her head 180 degrees and started at me!! :(

Lenochka
18-06-06, 00:29
My sister standing in the door way saying " im visiting for the summer "

Lara Croft!
18-06-06, 00:31
I was 16 and I was sleeping in a friend's house in a village,which naturally is full of bugs.When I woke up,I saw next to my pillow a scorpion !!!!(its size was about 7cm)I started screaming like a maniac.My friend tried to calm me but I was too shocked!!!!!

And I was very freaked out when I saw someone slaughtering a goat in my father's village.....

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-06-06, 00:34
A dark room in the back of a thrift store filled with mannequins (those scare the hell out of me) and a black hairy spider crawling on my face at night. I've seen a lot of scary things.

Lenochka
18-06-06, 00:36
A dark room in the back of a thrift store filled with mannequins (those scare the hell out of me) and a black hairy spider crawling on my face at night. I've seen a lot of scary things.

*cough*Tornado*cough*

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-06-06, 00:37
*cough*Tornado*cough*

OMG! I can't believe I forgot that! :yik: :yik:

kewlkyle64
18-06-06, 00:56
When I was 9 or something, I walked down to the candy store, and the manager was being held up at gunpoint. The robber grabbed the money, tried to shoot us because we were witnesses, but we ducked and he missed, and he ran. I started crying I was so scared, and the manager gave me a free bag of candy and walked me home.

Lenochka
18-06-06, 00:59
OMG! I can't believe I forgot that! :yik: :yik:

thats what im here for. Hello my user name is lenoky and i will be your reminder today hehe ^^

Genocide
18-06-06, 01:12
my girlfriend first thing in the morning

Lenochka
18-06-06, 01:16
my girlfriend first thing in the morning

awww hehe is she really that bad XD

Genocide
18-06-06, 01:20
awww hehe is she really that bad XD
isnt everyone?
---
honestly though she is pretty scary-then she comes out of the bathroom looking more beautiful than she did the day before....unbelievable-i cant wait to see what she looks like in 10 years :cln:

kewlkyle64
18-06-06, 01:26
Lol she'll be Angelina Jolie with enormous breasts and big lips to kiss.

Lara Croft!
18-06-06, 01:28
i cant wait to see what she looks like in 10 years :cln:

Awwwww!!!!!That's so sweet!!!And I was about to yell at u for your previous post...but u saved yourself!

Genocide
18-06-06, 01:28
Lol she'll be Angelina Jolie with enormous breasts and big lips to kiss.
:( dont ruin the fantasy

kewlkyle64
18-06-06, 01:33
:( dont ruin the fantasy

Hehe sorry. I meant from a point of view if you think Angelina Jolie is hot, like a lot of people.

Genocide
18-06-06, 01:39
Hehe sorry. I meant from a point of view if you think Angelina Jolie is hot, like a lot of people.
its alright...i think AJ is pretty hot...exept the lips...thats the fantasy killer-put them on anyone else but her and its...well not pretty-Thats another one to put on the list of scariest things i have seen

kewlkyle64
18-06-06, 04:01
Lol another really scary thing I've seen, is my brother's face.

Lost_Raider
18-06-06, 04:13
Freaky/Scary things that I have seen? My calculus exam...(I got to write a two paragraph proof on a single limit???WTF???)

Nathel
18-06-06, 05:46
Night terrors, though I don't like to go into detail.

LiquidKal
18-06-06, 08:35
Waking up during the night to see a white tail spider walking along my leg, I practically jumped 10 feet straight up.

Also I once had this weird sensation where time seemed to speed up. Everything seemed really fast, like some kinda hyper mode. It lasted about an hour, and I decided if it ever happened again I would go to a doctor. It hasn't happened again though thankfully. Even though it was kinda cool to experience, it scared the bejeebus out of me.

Also that reminds me, last night I couldn't get to sleep and I got this weird feeling where my arms where in one position but felt like they were in a different position, like they were stretched out and holding something, but they weren't. Kinda freaky but didn't scare me.

None of these are very serious, so I guess I've lived a kind of sheltered life.

CuteKittenlol
18-06-06, 08:38
Walkin home alone one night and it was dark, so i thought to get home quicker i would go through the wood, and i have to cross over this horrible marshy bit. I got my foot stuck (and ruined my K-swiss!) and there was a tall man in the bushes! scared the crap out of me :(
Other than that SPIDERS ewwwww :p

Mad Tony
18-06-06, 08:38

What exactly are night terrors?

CuteKittenlol
18-06-06, 08:44
What exactly are night terrors?
Night mares, bad dreams :p

Rivendell
18-06-06, 09:34
In the car, being driven along a dark road, suddenly a Deer comes hurtling through the air off the roof of the car in front, it hit the road writhing in agony.

That Siht me up a bit.

tr_mitch
18-06-06, 10:16
erm, i dont think iv ever seen anything scary.... but some freaky stuff that happens to be a lot is, when i'll get up to fast, and the world will like spin and it feels really sureal and im like ARGHHH, but i know its because i get up too fast but it tends to happen a lot.

Also i once had a panic attack in a geography lesson, my vision went blurry, hearing went muffled and i was sweating like hell, then i blanked out, annoyed me that nobody even realised.. :mad:

MiCkiZ88
18-06-06, 10:25
You sure you dont have migrane mitch? happened to me once and I was diagnosed migrane.

Anyway. My freaky story

at our old house. You could always hear soemone walking in the attic. When you went to see whose there.. there was nothing.. as soon as you closed the door.. you could hear those steps again. :yik:

tr_mitch
18-06-06, 10:31
You sure you dont have migrane mitch? happened to me once and I was diagnosed migrane.

I dont think i have migrane, i will have to check it out at the doctors sometimes, i get up just as fast as everyone else does, yet when i get up i go dizzy... and iv fainted about 3 times.... one in the kitchen when i was reaching for something out of the cuboard, one when i hit this shelf, and the other when i was walking with a bowl.... *SMASH* its really freaky.

MiCkiZ88
18-06-06, 10:36
I dont think i have migrane, i will have to check it out at the doctors sometimes, i get up just as fast as everyone else does, yet when i get up i go dizzy... and iv fainted about 3 times.... one in the kitchen when i was reaching for something out of the cuboard, one when i hit this shelf, and the other when i was walking with a bowl.... *SMASH* its really freaky.
hmm.. my step sister once fainted to the shower.. she said it was freaky.. she has had migraine.. and has constant headaches... She've doen about everything.. got glasses, removed wisdom teeth and been to the doctor many times..

tr_mitch
18-06-06, 10:39
hmm.. my step sister once fainted to the shower.. she said it was freaky.. she has had migraine.. and has constant headaches... She've doen about everything.. got glasses, removed wisdom teeth and been to the doctor many times..

My eyesights great though, but yeah i'll check it out with the doctor..

Elysia
18-06-06, 10:40
My mother suffers from those. Seeing her in the throes of one is very, very scary indeed...

The scariest thing I've had to do was also the saddest - saying goodbye to my 17 year old sister in law (she was in her coffin). Although I'm glad I did it, I never, ever want to have to go through that again.

Nathel
18-06-06, 18:07
Night mares, bad dreams :p

They are more like nightmares you have while you're awake. They are very extreme and you can't "wake" yourself out of them. A lot of times people have to either pass out or be put to sleep medically for them to end.

Lara's Fan
18-06-06, 18:23
Nightmares is another thing i hate, for example those kind of nightmares where your falling off of a buliding and waking up right before you land.:yik:

RoseTyler
18-06-06, 18:25
I've seen gorilla's. They're freaky as hell :eek: LOL

SpongeBob Lover
18-06-06, 18:44
The freakiest/scariest thing ive ever seen is my sisters face when she wakes up! *horror music* :D

SpongeBob Lover
18-06-06, 18:45
Nightmares is another thing i hate, for example those kind of nightmares where your falling off of a buliding and waking up right before you land.:yik:
i like those dreams they make my stumic feel all weird like im in a rollercoaster!

Legend of Lara
18-06-06, 18:59
The scariest thing? I colored it so you have to highlight because it's too terrible...
Highlight: The swedish dub of Sonic X. OMG!!!

Alive_and_Funky
18-06-06, 19:00
I've not heard that but I've heard the Welsh dub of Beyblade. Abismal.

thompa89
18-06-06, 19:11

i have only had like 10 nightmares in my whole life :D

Lara's Boy
18-06-06, 19:23
It isn't really scary or freaky, but a couple of weeks ago I was on my way to work, and it was about 6ish in the morning still a little dark. I was going 70 when a deer dashed across the highway and caused me to swerve (here is where I get lucky) across the other side of the road and into the bar ditch. The front tires got stuck in the mud, and the rear of my car literally picked up and spun 180; my front tires being stuck is the only thing that kept me from rolling, and my car went backwards just a bit. I was also fortunate that this happened on the only stretch of road where the bar ditch slopes up rather than down. Other than a flat tire, I had no damage to myself or my car (good thing, because I love my car :hug:)

Anyway, that is my story

:wve: