PDA

View Full Version : whats your most embarrasing moment???

lara_lookalike
18-06-06, 10:29
mine is when comic relief was on and i phoned the number thinking that a pound or something would come off the phone bill or something(i know a really stupid thing to do) coz i thought it was just like x factor and a woman came on and i got a fright and she says what card is it you will be using and i said i dont have a card and all i heard was laughing so there must have been people with her listening to the call!! i was red for hours!!!!

(people might think thats not a embarrasing moment but i sure did!!!!) :(

tr_mitch
18-06-06, 10:37
Erm doing a class presentation in front of about 200 people, and walking onto the stage and upto the microphone at the wrong time, when the act before was still on... i though't they had finished because they were moving backwards... but no:( My friend walked halfway then realised we wern't on but i got to the microphone, looked behind me and slowly walked off backwards.... OMG that was bad!

lara_lookalike
18-06-06, 10:39
aww!!! lol

MiCkiZ88
18-06-06, 10:41
Hahah xD for me it was on stage too...

I was on a small act and got a really bad blackout.. couldnt remember a wrod.. that was so embarassing.. I was like 1 minute without getting a word.. my co actor tried to help me and it made it even more humiliating...

tr_mitch
18-06-06, 10:44
Hahah xD for me it was on stage too...

I was on a small act and got a really bad blackout.. couldnt remember a wrod.. that was so embarassing.. I was like 1 minute without getting a word.. my co actor tried to help me and it made it even more humiliating...

Thats similar to another one i have.... one of the people i was acting with says this line, and on that que i kind of had to jump up.... well she messed up the line and i jumped up, and then made the mistake of ducking back down... when she recorrected her line... i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU :cen: .

Elysia
18-06-06, 10:48
Oh, gods, there really have been too many to recount here. Honestly - if a day goes by without me doing something embarrassing, then, well, I obviously spent it locked in solitary confinement. I am the definition of embarrassing...

So, let's see. Ummm, when I was three, I decided to pretend to be a seagull. Rather than just run around cawing, I put my mum's white bat winged sweater on (this was 1980, remember!) and found some feathers, stuck them between my bum cheeks and then ran around cawing. Unfortunately, my father took a picture of it...

I also wee'd on a fisherman once. Don't ask.

Whilst teaching reproduction to a class of 11 year olds, I started the proceedings with 'okay, then, who's going to start me off?'. My TA almost had a hernia, she was laughing so much... luckily the kids didn't get the joke.

I also wrote 'sex sells' instead of 'sex cells' on the board whilst teaching reproduction.

I have been known biblically by a hamster (in front of 4 other people). I hate hamsters now. (He liked velvet, and I was wearing a velvet skirt... horrible, horrible little beast!)

There are more... :whi:

jarhead
18-06-06, 10:50
:vlol:LMAO Elysia :vlol:

probaly saying that my family wan*** the dog instead of walking it infront of a teacher. i was young and had prblems spelling

Lenochka
18-06-06, 13:47
hehe this morning for fathers day we went out to breakfast. I ordered an omlet. They asked what kind of toast i wanted and i said " uuuuum the normal kind " the waitress, my dad, my sister and a whole bunch of other people laughed so hard. XD

Legend of Lara
18-06-06, 13:50
My first day in school. I still have nightmares about it. :yik:

rika2
18-06-06, 13:52
Whilst teaching reproduction to a class of 11 year olds, I started the proceedings with 'okay, then, who's going to start me off?'. My TA almost had a hernia, she was laughing so much... luckily the kids didn't get the joke.

:vlol:

lara_lookalike
18-06-06, 14:47
hehe this morning for fathers day we went out to breakfast. I ordered an omlet. They asked what kind of toast i wanted and i said " uuuuum the normal kind " the waitress, my dad, my sister and a whole bunch of other people laughed so hard. XD

what were they laughing at???????? what other kind of toast is there???